Uptown Movers

(416)831-5200/(416)
86 Doncaster Avenue
Thornhill
L3T 1L3

I hired this moving company for a move from an apartment to a house in November 2007. They arrived late but moved quickly for the first 2 hours. They did not wrap the furniture as promised. Not only did they damage my furniture; they also damaged my new too. When I contacted the owner of the company he passed me off to the driver. To the driver's credit, he did come by and do some repairs and advised me to contact his boss and about the remaining repairs. I did so, and was promised a personal visit from him. To date, this has not taken place. I've called and left several messages for him on his cell and at the office and he still has not returned my phone calls. This is the worst moving company you could possibly deal with. Please do not use them for moving or storage. They did not honour their estimate. They will low ball you and then add on extra costs. It will cost you so much more in the end.