Les Movers

Reviews for Les Movers

Emmanuel
Emmanuel

Moving to a townhouse

The guys were really great, they took care of my belongings. I was really happy and my day went well with no stress at all. I will really recommend them to anybody that I know. Thanks to Kevin and his team.

Emmanuel, thank you for your great review. We happy to hear that our crew did such a great job and made move stress free.
All the best!

michaelbailly95
michaelbailly95

Moving

Professional and fast work. any furniture was damaged and workers were easy going. Would recommend anytime.

Thank you so much Micheal for your great review. We're happy to help and I'm glad it all went well.
All the best and thanks a lot.

spearce6777
spearce6777

Moving

I found the guys very courteous and helpful. They moved me from a 3 bedroom Triplex with lots of stairs to a basement apartment.

Hi Sandy,
Thank you so much for your great review.
We Hope that you are all well and settled at your new place.
All the best!

More about Les Movers

Welcome to Les Movers Professional Moving Services - A company with a team of skilled and experienced movers whose goal is to exceed your expectations no matter the situation.

We provide quality, professional moving and storage services with the personalized attention it requires to be successful and stress-free.

Our company is an expert in this field, ready to help to the best of our capability at cost effective with competitive rates and no hidden fees.

Whether it is local moving, long distance moving, corporate relocation or storage services you are looking for, at Les Movers, we always make sure to bring our A game at every single occasion by getting you a great crew equipped with the necessary tools to get the job done.
With Us, your move is always in good hands!

We would love to hear from you! Call us today at (647) 571-2737 so we can show you the difference an owner operated business can make! Our reliable and professional movers and packers are here to help!