Polanski Moving Systems

HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Toronto  >  Polanski Moving Systems

Reviews for Polanski Moving Systems

CVictor in Old Toronto
CVictor in Old Toronto

Polanski Movers made my move EASY!

My real estate agent recommended Polanski movers. Tom came and looked at my family's possessions in person. I was happy with the quote and so I agreed. Polanski Movers showed up on time, the crew was extremely personable, pleasant and worked very efficiently but at the same time they were very careful with our stuff. They labelled boxes I'd forgotten to label, they shrink wrapped items, and furniture, they dismantled furniture if needed, and they moved quickly but not sloppily. They put the boxes in the correct rooms at the new destination and they made sure to check with me if they were unsure about something. They actually cared about my stuff! You hear horror stories about moving companies and Polanski was the complete opposite. They were amazing!!! If you want a smooth move, and let's face it: moving is never easy, I couldn't recommend Polanski Moving more.

Home move in Toronto
Home move in Toronto

Home move

My husband and I received a recommendation from our Real Estate Agent to use Polanski Movers. From the minute we contacted them we were treated with kindness and respect. They were quick to arrive for an Appraisal Review (actually returned for a second appt. when we messed up the dates) and sent us the Estimate promptly. Follow-ups were consice informative. On moving day the Team arrived on time and with several movers. The emptying of our condo was smooth and cheerful. A last minute stop to offload a piano was performed without complaint and we carried on to move all items into our new home. They completed the job on schedule and were on their way, leaving us to begin a new chapter in our desired
location.

Taking the Stress out of moving!

We hired the Polanski Team because the quote they provided was the best. I will hire them again because Tom, Chris and their team of workers were polite and professional.
They came to our house on time and moved everything without issue.

It is stressful enough moving out of your home and these guys make you feel taken care of.

Thank you.... Michelle

Ash in Baby Point
Ash in Baby Point

A moving experience!

Polanski recently moved our belongings to our new home, and we couldn't be happier with the experience. Chris and Tom and the rest of the team were friendly, professional, careful and prompt. Everything we own was delivered in exactly the same condition it left our old home, and they charged us exactly what they quoted. Much appreciated, and highly recommended.

Polanski house move in Orangeville
Polanski house move in Orangeville
1 review Orangeville, ON

House move

Polanski Moving was highly recommended to us by a family member and we heartily agree with the recommendation. Tom helped us choose the best moving time and from the time the Polanski team drove up our driveway, to the time they packed up the last of the moving blankets at our new home, we were very impressed with the professional manner of all of the staff. They were at our place on time, with 6 very polite staff, ready to start moving our belongings onto the truck. Everyone worked at top speed, but still were able to wrap all our furnishings carefully in moving blankets and our antique grandfather clock was handled very gently. Although we had already packed our own boxes and were planning on moving them ourselves, Chris was very accommodating and packed them onto the truck -even although that service wasn’t part of the original contract. When they arrived at our new home, they were very organized moving our belongings into place and if they were unsure, they asked. When some of the furniture didn’t quite fit into the new rooms, their expertise showed as they were able to make suggestions for alternate placement – something that we appreciated very much. In only 3 hours, they were finished and we knew that we had lucked into travelling with the greatest of movers.
We are very happy with the way Polanski Movers handled our house move. They were an important player in making this move happen quickly and efficiently for us and we would recommend them highly.

Thank You for the great review! We strive to be the best in all that we do, from the start of the booking process, right until the end of the move. Thank You for choosing Polanski Moving and we look forward to helping you in the future!

Fred in Toronto
Fred in Toronto

Household Move

We moved from a larger house to a smaller one which meant there was a lot of stuff to squeeze into a limited space. In addition we had some very large and heavy pieces that were difficult to get into the new house. Polanski Brothers did a great job, they arrived on time with a large crew and were finished before we knew it. All 6 members of the crew were very personable and clearly knew what they were doing. No damage was done to either house or the contents. They really made what could have been a very stressful day if not a pleasure at least manageable. I would recommend them without hesitation. Thanks for helping us settle into our new house so smoothly.

Thank You for leaving a great review of your experience! We were happy to help make you day as smooth as possible. If you need anything at all in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch. We've got you covered! All the best!

Carole in San Francisco
Carole in San Francisco
1 review Montreal, QC

Can't do without - Saviours

On many occasion s to do in house furniture moves for me personally. As a contractor and renovation design consultant moving furniture for my clients downsizing and renovating.
Careful attention to some particularly fragile art work and furniture challenges.

Amazing!! would not use anyone else!carole / C P Design Inc

Thank You for the glowing review! Moving can definitely be a stressful situation and we're glad it was a stress-free and efficient day for you. We definitely appreciate the referrals and look forward to working with you in the future! All the Best!

Kudos to the Polanski Team! in Toronto
Kudos to the Polanski Team! in Toronto

Retired & downsizing

My husband & I were downsizing & stressed to the max. Tom & his crew were amazing. They went above & beyond & made the whole experience seedless. Big Kudos!

Thank You for the great review! Our goal is always to do the best we can for our clients. Wishing you all the in you new home!

Felice in Toronto
Felice in Toronto

Moving

I used Polanski Movers for a downsizing move. I could not have done this without their help. I was moving things to my new home, plus moving items to storage and items for donation and garbage. They looked after everything. They also did packing and unpacking for me. Everything was so professional. The crew were efficient and so very kind and helpful. They went out of their way to help make a difficult move manageable for me. I would strongly recommend using their services and will certainly go to them for my next move.

Thank You so much for taking the time to write about your experience with Polanski Moving. We are happy to hear the move was successful and appreciate you choosing us!

RobM in Vaughan
RobM in Vaughan

Moving

We had moved recently from Thornhill to Maple.
It was the best move experience ever. The crew of 7 strong, professional, well organized and with great sense of humor guys showed up on time and loaded and unloaded entire content of almost 3.000 sq ft houses in no time. If required, all our furniture were taken apart and assembled without a hitch. They were very respectful and meticulous. We highly recommend this outstanding Polanski Moving Company to everyone.
Thank you for a great job guys.
Robert and Beata

Thank You so much for taking the time to write about your experience with Polanski Moving. We are so happy that all aspects of your move went well and we always appreciate hearing feedback from our clients. We hope you are enjoying your new home!

More about Polanski Moving Systems