Summerlin Floors

Lassie
Lassie
17 reviews Boston, MA

flooring

Being a do-it-yourselfer isn't always easy, but it is made a lot better when you have a great company with whom to work. On a tight budget, I purchased flooring from Summerlin that fit my needs, and then my teenage son and I proceeded to lay it. After some initial frustration, I called Summerlin and they told me to come by the store for some additional instructions that would make the job easier. They also gave me extra flooring (when we came up 3 boards short), and an extra role of the underlay at no charge. I have gone back to them twice more and purchased a linoleum sheet for the bathroom, and some more wood flooring. Thanks to their help, all the projects turned out great. Friendly staff, exceptional service.

Shannon in Amherst
Shannon in Amherst
32 reviews Boston, MA

pick out and purchased tile

The very helpful sales staff helped us locate the perfect tile for our bathroom remodeling. Under a tight schedule, we were assured the order would be in between 2-3 weeks. When it arrived, 5 weeks after we placed our order, they forgot to load one of the four boxes. The store was closed when we realized this, so my husband and father cut the larger tiles down to size. We explained this to the store and they offered us a refund for the box of tile.

MLB
MLB
35 reviews Boston, MA

Carpeting in basement

We needed to have our basement family room carpeted, and Summerlin Floors provided us with excellent service. When I went to the showroom I was given plenty of room to look, but also plenty of attention. A nice balance. Installation was quick, on time, and clean. The price was a great value for the work, and I love the carpet!