Korona Flooring

Reviews for Korona Flooring

Sarah from Toronto
Sarah from Toronto

Carpet Intallation

I can't say enough good things about Korona Flooring.
I needed my stairs carpeted in my condo and Max was amazing! Professional, courteous and reasonably priced. I couldn't ask for anything more!

Jen P from Old Toronto
Jen P from Old Toronto
5 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Relaying Flooring and Carpet

Max and his team did a great job on our upstairs floor and staircase, replacing old hardwood and vinyl with plush carpet, and leveling the floor where it had settled into a slope. They also installed a new railing and baseboards. We were delighted with the quality of the work, and Max’s flexible approach in response to the conditions he discovered once he ripped up the old flooring. I would definitely recommend this company to a friend.

Wong Yun Zhi from ??????????
Wong Yun Zhi from ??????????
2 reviews ???, ON

Hardwood floor installation

We are very pleased with the installation of our hardwood flooring that was installed by Korona Flooring. All people concerned were very professional and very helpful. The installers did a great job installing the floor and always cleaned up afterwards.