The Great White North Movers

27 Seeley Dr North York ON M3M 2V8
The Great White North Movers

Reviews for The Great White North Movers

Moving

I have contacted many movers and I didn't get a good feelings about them. I found The Great White North Movers to be the most professional and efficient company. The two movers showed up 15 minutes before the scheduled time and worked hard and fast. I would recommend them to anybody I know.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Best company I have ever used

Good service , movers were following all my requests and could make the move of 3 bedroom house in 7 hours. I saved my time and money, i recommend them and follow my words.

Thank you for your review! Your feedback is appreciated! Thanks for using our service. We have a rating system of our clients too, our movers gave you 10/10! We would gladly work with you again! We strive to become better!

James in Toronto
James in Toronto

Best movers in GTA

I left a google review already but thought that its better to leave a review on homestars too. This moving company is one of the best price and customer service wise. They wrapped everything so it doesnt get damaged, they did a great job in stacking, they are very clean and tidy, they have floor runners and trucks are clean. Most of the moving companies have filthy trucks, but not Great White North Movers, they deserve to be one the best companies out there.

Thank you for your review! Your feedback is appreciated! Thanks for using our service. We strive to become better!

Vladimir in Toronto
Vladimir in Toronto

Great move from Richmond Hill to Oakville

The Great White North Movers did an outstanding job, three trucks and an eight-person crew, completing the work during the day, and delivering all of the goods in good condition. Thank you for your hard work.

ruth in Toronto
ruth in Toronto

Great moving Experience job well done

Awesome Service! They moved my 3 bedroom apt
In 7.5hours when they told me it would take 9 hours !
They wrapped everything and moved with care.
They showed up early to get the job done!

More about The Great White North Movers

About us
It is almost impossible to carry out an inexpensive move within GTA area on your own. It is very complex event that consists of several stages: packing of things; loading onto a vehicle; furniture transportation; unloading; placement and removal of packaging material.

A service from Great White North Movers will help to get rid of these problems. We carry out residential and commercial moves inexpensively with our professional movers on time.

At Great White North Movers, we know that getting your belongings safely from one place to another is the top priority. We aim to provide you with peace of mind so that you can focus on the other details of your move. If you are interested in a complimentary in-home quote, please do not hesitate to speak with our representatives.

Contact us today at (416)996-4754 to request more information about our moving company in the GTA! We look forward to hearing from you very soon and having the opportunity to help you with your upcoming move.

Moving & Storage
Local and Long distance moving Cleaning services Garbage removal Ikea Assembling Piano and safe moving Storage Services Commercial moving
We know how to store your belongings properly and safely We can help you choose the right storage space for your needs Free advice on wrapping materials and proper storage techniques Years of proven reputation and experience Clear and up-front estimates Full-service, stress-free storage moving in Toronto We are masters at Tetris – so we will save you space and money in storage We can load and unload your items from Point A to Point B so you won’t have to lift a finger.
2016
ALL Major Payment types Accepted.