Maya Moving & Delivery

HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Maple  >  Maya Moving & Delivery

Reviews for Maya Moving & Delivery

Renekpardo
Renekpardo

moving furniture from apartment to long term care institution

The 2 movers were professional, polite, respectful, and efficient. What I liked the most was the the company was straightforward to deal with.
I paid for the actual time of the move; and they worked very quickly. They took special care not to scratch or damage anything.

Perhaps the best testimonial, is that I look forward I to calling the company again for another move I will require in the near future.

So nice of you, thank you very much for your words, they are very important to us.
it is true, we only charge the time that moving takes, after second hour the company policy is counting every 30 minutes, we do not charge an entire hour if you do not use it.
We are very happy you trust Maya Moving for your next moving.
Best Regards

Paul
Paul

Moving and Delivery

After trying to find a solution for a very small moving job, Maya was immediately responsive to my needs. They executed the work in a very professional and cost effective fashion. I would not hesitate to recommend Maya for any small or large moving job.

Anytime you need! Thanks for review our service, it means a lot to us.

alice.e.romo
alice.e.romo

Moved one wood twin bed

It was cheap and answered a last minute call (literally showed up 2 hours after I called to request movers). Hooray! It took them a bit more than an hour to move a captain twin bed (the ones with a lot of storage drawers underneath) down from an apartment from the 3rd floor to a storage room in a basement about 8 minutes away. Even with it taking a bit longer than expected, it saved the day for me that day.

It was our pleasure to helping you. Call us anytime you need. Thanks for review, means a lot for us!

Moving & Delivery Toronto

Small moving In Toronto Affordable, Quick Service, Nice Movers, Professionals, Accurate Jobs, Detail Oriented, All Of That And More. Great Reviews In Google Too, High Satisfaction guarantied. Thanks For Being So cheap And Help People Moving Small Jobs As Well.

we are here to helping you when you need it more!

More about Maya Moving & Delivery

Moving & Delivery Service In Toronto And GTA Our Company Offers Cargo Van Moving When You Need A Small Moving. *** Your valuables deserve to be handled with care. Make sure they make it from Point A to Point B safely with the help of Maya Moving & Delivery. Whether ...