Plumbera

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Plumbera

Leah in Toronto
Leah in Toronto

Plumbera is definitely a name to trust! The team showed up on time and was extremely proficient in work. I called them a month back for a plumbing job at my home. The skilled handymen of the team worked dedicatedly to install a new wash basin in my washroom at a short notice. Hire them today for incredible services at affordable rates!

Abby in Toronto
Abby in Toronto

Highly recommended!!!

I strongly recommend hiring Plumbera for their top-notch plumbing services! The skill and mastery of the team is totally unparalleled. They are very knowledgeable and offer impressive plumbing services at reasonable rates. I hired them a week ago for a blockage in the pipe of my washroom. The team comprehended the problem quickly and fixed it in no time!

Olivia in Toronto
Olivia in Toronto

Best in Business!!

The taps in my bathroom were leaking from quite a while and I was in search of a good plumbing company which could finish the job quickly at an affordable rate. I decided to hire Plumbera after reading many good reviews about the company on different online portals. I must say everything written in the reviews was 100% correct! They are definitely the best in business!

Noemi in North York
Noemi in North York

Strongly Suggested!!

Do not hesitate to give Plumbera, Ontario, a call to get your desired plumbing job completed at a reasonable cost. The team is just brilliant and very professional in approach. They used sturdy tools and were able to replace the wash basin in my washroom in a short time. I will surely call them again for any future plumbing need. Strongly suggested!

Sarah in Toronto
Sarah in Toronto

Very happy!

Considering the appreciable repair work done by Plumbera at my Toronto residence, I decided to call them again for a new project of installing fresh water and drain pipelines at another recently bought property by me. As expected, the team was very quick in responding to the call and gave a genuine cost estimate right on the phone. The work was completed perfectly! Very happy!

Jodie in Toronto
Jodie in Toronto

Great going the team members!

Plumbera, Toronto, truly deserves a 5 star rating for doing a commendable repair job in my house’s basement. There was a heavy leakage in an internal pipe, which was very smartly cut off and a new one was installed finely with no mess. I am so happy that they value customer’s requirement and time as well. Great going the team members!

Celeste in Bradford
Celeste in Bradford
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Highly recommended!

5 stars to the talented team of Plumbera, Toronto, for completing the difficult plumbing job at my home so quickly! I called them when I realized that the sump pump in my basement was not working as it should. The team gave me a fair estimate right on the phone; I was actually happily surprised with the price they quoted. Highly recommended!

Haylie in Toronto
Haylie in Toronto

Highly impressive!

I am very pleased with the top-rate plumbing services offered by Plumbera, Ontario. I hired them for getting my water heater replaced and I must say that the team was very quick in completing the job. I respect their dedication towards work and exceptional talent. The service costs are kept very reasonable, but there are no compromises on quality. Highly impressive!

Gary in Toronto
Gary in Toronto

Very understanding team!!

Plumbera, Toronto is definitely the name to trust! I called them a few days back when I noticed a leaky faucet at my home. I had guests coming over and wanted to get it fixed as soon as possible. I cited my problem to them and requested them to complete the job in minimum time possible. The team was very understanding and finished the work very quickly.

Kevin in Toronto
Kevin in Toronto

Strongly suggested!!

I highly recommend using the services of Plumbera, Ontario. I decided to get in touch with them upon the recommendation of my friend when I told him about the faulty sink in my flat. I must say it was a very helpful reference. The team arrived right on time and worked dedicatedly to resolve the issue quickly. Strongly suggested!

Thank you Kevin for taking your time to write this review. Feedback from our customers is much appreciated.

More about Plumbera

Plumbera is a Canadian owned and operated with plumbers standing by in multiple locations In Southern Ontario. We are premier plumbing company that offer expert plumbing services, emergency plumbers, sump pump installations, plumbing fixture repairs and installations , toilet and sink installations, sewage pump replacements, frozen pipes, shower and bathtub repairs, water heater replacements, faucets repairs or replacements and other quality installations.
Our team of experts provide you with best plumbing, drain and water damage clean up work practices. Extensive education, rigorous quality requirements and guidelines is the key to our success. Use of materials proven over the years for durability and life longevity not only benefits home and business owners but also the environment.