Plumbera

Reviews for Plumbera

Abigail in Toronto
Abigail in Toronto

Hard Working

You can easily rest all your worries when you know you got Plumbera to deal with all your plumbing requirements. The team is hard working and does not believe in taking short cuts. They were extremely nice to me and did a wonderful job at my home. The team is not only efficient, but also has a very consumer-friendly attitude. Would recommend them highly for their polished skills!

Millie in Toronto
Millie in Toronto

Very Reasonable

5 stars to the amazing team of Plumbera for helping me with a difficult plumbing work at my home. The team is absolutely brilliant! They have the right skills and knowledge to tend to all sorts of complex plumbing tasks efficiently. The service cost is kept very reasonable, which is another reason I always prefer Plumbera over other over-priced service providers. The team knows its job well!

Harriet in Toronto
Harriet in Toronto

Superb Staff!!

Loved the way Plumbera helped me with an emergency plumbing job at my home. When I noticed the water gushing out of my kitchen taps, I immediately thought of calling Plumbera when everything I tried to stop the water flow failed miserably. The team was very co-operative and promised to reach my location quickly. They were there in a short while and the problem was resolved snappily.

Danna in Bradford
Danna in Bradford
0 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

What A Talented Team!!

I just loved the way the talented team of Plumbera dealt with plumbing issues at my home. The team is just brilliant! They quickly figured out what was wrong with the pipes in my kitchen and worked to clear the blockage quickly. I was highly impressed with their knowledge and expertise. I will not look towards any other name for plumbing needs in future!

Gia in North York
Gia in North York

Professionalism and Highly Appreciate!!!

There is no doubt about the competence and ability of the talented Plumbera team. I hired them last week for installing a new basin in my washroom. The team has a very quick hand and completed the job well before the given time. I loved their professionalism and highly appreciate their dedication towards job. 5 stars to them for their swiftness, customer-friendly approach and strong work ethics!

Skye in Toronto
Skye in Toronto

Quality Work!!

I highly recommend using the services of Plumbera. The team holds high knowledge about different plumbing issues and is fully capable of dealing with all complicated plumbing problems with perfection. The services are very sensibly priced and the team displays high competence in work. Choose them for quality, budget-friendly plumbing services in Toronto!

Anna in North York
Anna in North York

Very Helpful

I was searching for a good plumber in town for clearing a blockage in my drainage pipe and it was then that my neighbour suggested the name of Plumbera. It was actually a very helpful suggestion. I called them and they were very quick in responding to my phone. The service cost was very genuine and they managed to complete the job professionally in less time.

Karina in Bradford
Karina in Bradford
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Quality Plumbing Services.

It was a wonderful experience hiring Plumbera for a plumbing job at my home in Toronto last week. The team was simply great in executing the work quickly and gave me a very reasonable quote right on the call. The thing I really liked about them the most was their punctuality and quickness. Hire them today for quality plumbing services in budget.

Harlow in Bradford
Harlow in Bradford
0 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Strongly Suggested!!

Plumbera, Toronto, is a dependable name in the plumbing market! I called them to replace the water taps in my bathroom, which were leaking from quite a while. They finished the work flawlessly, while sticking to the decided time schedule. They are the real plumbing experts who are exceptionally knowledgeable, talented and quick!

More about Plumbera

Plumbera is a Canadian owned and operated with plumbers standing by in multiple locations In Southern Ontario. We are premier plumbing company that offer expert plumbing services, emergency plumbers, sump pump installations, plumbing fixture repairs and installations , toilet and sink installations, sewage pump replacements, frozen pipes, shower and bathtub repairs, water heater replacements, faucets repairs or replacements and other quality installations.
Our team of experts provide you with best plumbing, drain and water damage clean up work practices. Extensive education, rigorous quality requirements and guidelines is the key to our success. Use of materials proven over the years for durability and life longevity not only benefits home and business owners but also the environment.