SRK Plumbing And Drain

Reviews for SRK Plumbing And Drain

Brandon in Toronto
Brandon in Toronto

A++ Fixtures - removal and install new

Steve at SRK Plumbing was very professional and punctual. Excellent service and no mess was left behind. He completed the job on time and on budget. My job was a simple one but I would not hesitate to engage Steve again for any residential plumbing needs. I would highly recommend hiring.

Brandon M

Thank you Brandon. I'm glad you are satisfied with my work.

mchu
mchu

Faucet and drain install

Steve was professional and prompt, and took care of all the plumbing hookups after a crazy day of countertop install. Very clear with what he was working on and answered all my questions. Great to work with him and I wouldn’t hesitate to call him up again or recommend him to a friend for any plumbing needs.

Thank you for the great review. I am very pleased you are satisfied with my service.

Luca in Brampton
Luca in Brampton

Bathroom reno

I hired Steve to do my bathroom reno. He did an outstanding job!!! Also fix the last plumbers screw ups . He was very courteousand professional and hot the job done on time

Thanks Steve. The bathroom looks great!!

Thank you for the appreciation. I am pleased you are satisfied with our services

Plumbing

I had my shower drain backed up, I called SRK Plumbing and Drain and Stefano was able to repair the problem. He showed up within an hour and my shower was fixed. I highly recommend SRK Plumbing and I will use their services again in the future.

Thank you for you kind words. It was a pleasure working for you I'm glad you are happy with SRK plumbing

Emily Oliveira  in Brampton
Emily Oliveira in Brampton

Kitchen Sink

My kitchen sink was backed up, I called SRK Plumbing and Drain, and technician Stefano came and fixed the problem in a timely and efficient manner. Stefano was professional and informative. It was a relief to have such problem resolved. I highly recommend Stefano to fix your plumbing needs.

Hi Emily. Thank you for you great review it was a pleasure working for you.

More about SRK Plumbing And Drain

We are here to provide professional and quality services for all your plumbing needs. All of our plumbing technicians are certified and licensed. All work is to be completed by homeowners satisfaction or your money back. Call or text Stefano at 647 999 9837 for your free quote today