Plumbera

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Plumbera

Lexie in North York
Lexie in North York

Team was very quick in responding!!!

I recently hired Plumbera after reading about all the good work they had done in the city of Toronto. I contacted them to fix the drain pipe in my kitchen which was not functioning properly and was causing a lot of trouble. The team was very quick in responding to my call and gave a genuine service cost estimate right on the phone. The work was completed perfectly and snappily!

Thank you Lexie. Your feedback is important to us!

Zaria in Toronto
Zaria in Toronto

Highly recommended!!

I am very happy with top-notch plumbing services offered by Plumbera. I hired them a few weeks back for toilet and sink installation work at my newly renovated home in South Ontario upon the recommendation of my friend. The team completed the job very efficiently and tidily. The quote was kept to and I am quite impressed with their expertise as well as professionalism. Highly recommended!

Thank you for taking your time to wrote this review. Happy customers always push us to do better.

Elisabeth in Toronto
Elisabeth in Toronto

Very Genuine!!

Plumbera definitely proved to be a great choice! I contacted the team for emergency plumbing fixture repairs last week and they happily agreed to complete the job at a short notice. The plumbers at Plumbera hold extensive experience and deep knowledge to deal with a host of plumbing issues diligently. Another thing that I liked about them the most was that the service charges were kept very genuine!

Thank you for your review Elisabeth! We strive to be quickest and best emergency plumbing company in Southern Ontario.

Penny in Coquitlam
Penny in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Excellent Plumbing Services!!

Plumbera offered me excellent plumbing services! The team arrived on time and was very polite. I called them last week when there was some blockage in my drainage pipe. The talented plumbers of the company tended to the problem quickly and also gave me valuable advice to avoid similar issues in future. Great services at an impressively affordable rate!

Thank you for your review Penny. Customers and quality work are our main focus.

Averi in Bradford
Averi in Bradford
2 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Very reliable and genuine people!

I highly recommend using the services of Plumbera! The professionalism and expertise of the team is absolutely unmatched. They are very knowledgeable and offer expert plumbing services at an affordable rate. When I had the chance to hire them last week for a plumbing job at my home, I noticed that the team is very dedicated and works without wasting any time! Very reliable and genuine people!

Thank you for taking your time to write a review. Our Plumber Valentine is a true craftsman isn't he?

More about Plumbera

Plumbera is a Canadian owned and operated with plumbers standing by in multiple locations In Southern Ontario. We are premier plumbing company that offer expert plumbing services, emergency plumbers, sump pump installations, plumbing fixture repairs and installations , toilet and sink installations, sewage pump replacements, frozen pipes, shower and bathtub repairs, water heater replacements, faucets repairs or replacements and other quality installations.
Our team of experts provide you with best plumbing, drain and water damage clean up work practices. Extensive education, rigorous quality requirements and guidelines is the key to our success. Use of materials proven over the years for durability and life longevity not only benefits home and business owners but also the environment.