Select Drywall

3985 Morse Crossing Edmonton AB T5A 0A1

Reviews for Select Drywall

Private User reviews Stony Plain, AB

Excellent!

I was in desperate need of a mudder/taper to help with flood restoration damage. I went online and found a contractor with a gr8 Google review. Select Drywall was my 1st call. I lucked out!!!
Kevin runs an outstanding outfit. Fast efficient, professional service. Highly recommend using him for all drywall, mudding, taping and painting needs.

thanks for the great review!!

Mike
Mike

Garage Finishing

Kevin and his team did a great job on my garage. They insulated and installed a vapour barrier on the roof, did some extra framing, then installed the drywall in a day. I only had the garage finished up to the fire tape then I painted over the mud/tape myself, so I cannot comment on their complete finishing job, but I'm sure it's great. Kevin was very receptive to any questions and concerns I had when we were originally discussing the job.

thanks for the great review Mike!
enjoy your garage!!

Laney in Alberta
Laney in Alberta
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Drywall install

Oh my gosh - I cannot say enough about Kevin and his crew! Estimate was done quickly and the drywall crew came two days later. Not only was our basement completed as requested, but they also fixed my
"youtube" drywall/taping job I had done in the bathroom :) All three guys were pleasant, professional and the work is absolutely fantastic. Will definitely use them again, and have already recommended them to friends.

wow thanks for the great review!!

Michelle
Michelle
1 review Edmonton, AB

Drywall basement and large part of the main floor

They were there as promised and the job was completed on time and to our 100% satisfaction!!!

thanks for your review Michelle, was great working with you guys!!

Lee
Lee
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Patching several sections of drywall

Kevin did an excellent job blending in patches on our existing walls. Great attention to detail and also a great guy!

thanks for the review Lee!!

Dustin
Dustin

Basement Development

Kevin and his crew did an amazing job on my basement. They were able to work around my hectic schedule and they didn’t charge a fortune like some of the other quotes I got.

thanks Dustin for the review , it was a pleasure working with you.
Enjoy your basement!!

Select Drywall System

KW
KW

Drywall Taping

Reliable, professional, knowledgeable and do excellent work! Definitely recommend them and will use them again!

thank you for the review, it was a pleasure working with you.
Select Drywall System Inc.

Chris @.
C. .

Drywall and Taping

Kevin has years of experience, learning from his dad and others in the industry. Great taper.. and capable of doing other related work scopes.

thanks Chris was great working with you.
Select Drywall Systems

More about Select Drywall

With 15 years of experience Select Drywall Inc. was founded to establish a cost-effective and proficient way of providing drywall services to Edmonton customers. This was also done with the notion that excellent quality should come hand in hand with punctuality and ethical practice of the trade.

In fact, Select Drywall System Inc. demands this of every single one of its employees, which consequently transfers down to the customer. We are committed to delivering the highest quality services, and completing work on time no matter how big or how small the job is.