Drywall Contractors

Reviews for Northern Level Contractors

Dan
Dan

Prompt, Polite, Knowledgeable Building Expert

Julio Prepared the Drywall estimate for my basement legal apartment renovation. This is a complex task involving both fire-separation and noise-proofing requirements. My existing builder is not experienced in this area and has had disappointing project performance overall.

Julio called me promptly to discuss my needs. Was prompt and polite during the site visit. Asked good questions during entire process. Promptly followed-up and was knowledgeable and capable throughout our discussions. He prepared a fully detailed, comprehensive written estimate outlining the entire scope of work.

Unfortunately I was not able to move forward with him only due to existing contractual obligations with my current builder. I will be contacting Julio again to quote on my next renovation job, surely!
Highly recommended. :-)

Dave in Mississauga
Dave in Mississauga

Above and beyond

Needed some serious re work of my garage that dated back to 1969, poorly insulated and lathe/plaster boards.
Julio and his team Proffesional approached and transformed my nightmare into a work of art. On time, on budget and a real pleasure to work with.

Thanks for the review Dave,
Looking forward to future projects with you.
Here at Northern Level we strive for excellence and accept nothing less.

Rob
Rob

Office Renovations

Julio showed up, promised great work and delivered. His team was clean and professional. I’ll definitely be using his company again.

It was a pleasure working with you. Please let me know what we can do next time to get 10 stars .

Thanks,
Julio Lima (647) 675 7903

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Clothing store steel framing

JULIO and Northern level really took responsibility for this steel framing project. Not a simple task for even a weathered band of framers but they made it look easy. Well organized and managed with a quality finish product.
They were functional with real time changes and there to lend their expertise in times of query.
Really impressed, pleased to work with them and definitely going to continue in the future.

Thank you for the kind words Peter.
We are happy to help!

Jasmeet
Jasmeet

Garage and Under the Stairs Drywall

We wanted to have new dry walling and new insulation in the garage and under the stairs storage area in the basement. Julio and his team were super quick to respond and they did a fantastic job with complete attention to detail. They were very fast and didn't waste any time. One of the best things that I like about Julio is his responsiveness and honesty.
I would highly recommend him for any renovation/drywall projects and he would be my go to guy for any home renovation projects in the future.

Thank you Jasmeet for the kind review I am happy to know that you are happy !!!

Renovation

Great job . Precise work . Attention to detail was on point and don’t in a timely manner

I am happy that you are happy we strive for greatness at northern level we really enjoy reading reviews that show us we are achieving to our full potential

Boardman  in York
Boardman in York

Pickering Offices

Great service, pretty good time and clean ! Great guy, Julio knows what he is doing!

100 % Worth a call !

Thank you kelvin for the business !!

Full basement renovation

I wanted to renovate my basement for my growing family and Northern Level Contracting made it happen. The pace that the job was done at and the attention to detail was very impressive. I started to have an idea on paper and Julio took my vision to the next level!! Highly recommended and will continue to count on Northern Level Contracting for future renovations!

More about Northern Level Contractors

Hi my Name is Julio Lima owner of Northern Level Contracting. We are a contracting company specializing in Steel Stud Framing, Insulation, Drywall, Acoustic Systems & Plaster/ Tape. We have been in the business for over 7 years and we have done work on numerous projects to date. We would ...
Looking for Drywall Contractors pros in Campbellville?