Painters Max

Reviews for Painters Max

DK at Midtown Toronto
DK at Midtown Toronto

Painted Whole 3 Story House

I had a tight timeline to paint my entire 3 story house (ceilings, walls and trim) after the previous painter ghosted me. Bryan have a very competitive price and was able to complete the job with a tight timeline. Everything looks great and professional. He is also so friendly and honest. I will definitely use him again if I need painting done

My customer was very nice she was prepared PaintersMax is ready for any other proyect to bring best service price and quality

Diana in Toronto
Diana in Toronto

Great service and really professional

Brayan did a great job painting my house. The house looks brand new! He gave me the cheapest offer I could get, the guys I was talking to before him offered me $8,000 for painting each rooms in my house. I had to decline since my budget was tight. Luckily, I found Paintersmax in this site.

Thanks so much PaintersMax is ready to any others proyects make you home perfectly finish

smartys
smartys

Excellent work, reasonable Price

Bryan and his crew did an excellent job painting our home. We had about 60% of our home painted, walls, all doors and trim, and some cabinets in our master bath. I had 3 quotes done, and Bryan’s came in at the best of the 3. He was very responsive and quick to reply. I was a little hesitant to go with Painters Max because they didn’t have as many reviews on HomeStars, but when I met him he seemed legit and so I took a chance, and I’m very happy that I did. Bryan is a very hardworking and honest man, and his painting skill is excellent. The quality of cutting and rolling is amazing. The paint job he and his crew did is just beautiful. The cabinets he painted by hand, looks like it was sprayed. He was very helpful in helping select finishes (Satin for trim FTW!), clearly is knowledgeable and has passion for what he does. Brayan and his crew took their time,
Never rushed the job. He’s an excellent painter and I highly recommend Brayan and PaintersMax without reservation. If you’re considering it, just do it, you’ll get an excellent paint job that’s very reasonable.

Thanks so much was a pleasure to paint you home PaintersMax

Paining

I got referred a painter through HomeStars and his quote was cheaper and included more work than the other 2 painters I spoke with.

The job was well done and i would definitely use him again or refer him to others.

Thanks for the opportunity PaintersMax

Simon Patenaude
Simon Patenaude
1 review Bond Head, ON

Fast and great work

We were selling our house and needed a painter on short notice to get the house ready for sale.

Bryan was quick to respond and had availability a few days later. He came in way more affordable than all the other companies who reached out. He corrected many of my DIY issues on the trim and made it look pro. We believe not recognize how nice the house turned out.

Thanks so much for the opportunity to do you proyect

Susan
Susan
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Painted hallway with high 18ft wall

My partner and I were looking for a high quality painter who could offer us a great price and Bryan did exactly that. He was fast, did a good job and offered us a really great price. I would definitely recommend him.

Thanks for the opportunity to make you home look nice

Brittany in Toronto
Brittany in Toronto

Amazing & Flawless work

Cannot begin to thank Bryan enough for the work he did in our home. He was detail oriented, professional and would hire him back in a heartbeat! The stucco removal was more than what we could have imagined and he was so fast! He was sure to cover everything and cleaned up when it was all said and done!

Thanks for the opportunity to make you home look beautiful with high quantity process to get the best flattering ceilings finish

Interior house

Brian did a great job at painting our staircase, living room and a bedroom. He also fixed holes in our walls and ceilings that were there from lighting installations. The areas are seamless now! Would highly recommend this service!

Condo Painting

My husband & I hired Painters X to paint the walls and baseboards of our condo rental ahead of us moving in. Brian was very professional and courteous and we were very happy with the results. He is very skilled, plus he went above and beyond to ensure everything looked great, including the post-paint cleanup. We would highly recommended his services and we will call him again for futures projects.

Thank you and I was a pleasure doing business with you

House painting

I decided to hire PaintersX and what a great choice, did an excellent paint job on my house, very professional, well organized and confident on challenging paint jobs areas that I could have never been able to get done thas why I hired a professional painter. I am beyond happy and satisfied with the results I highly recommended, great service.

Thanks I'm ready to customize you house and make look nice thanks for the opportunity

More about Painters Max

*QUALITY
*SEVICE
*PRICE
High quality preparation
High quantity finish coating painting
Nicely cleaning to give the best finish product