Tazmania Painting & Renovation

Ameet in Toronto
Ameet in Toronto
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Popcorn ceiling removal

Sam did a great job removing popcorn ceiling from our house. The team is very professional and easy to work with. Arrived on time, did a very clean job, and finished in under the estimated time.
Would hire again!

Hi Ameet! It was a pleasure working on your home project. Your feedback and review is greatly appreciated! Customer satisfaction is our company's top priority. We hope to work with you again. Thank you!

Jeremy
Jeremy

Popcorn Ceiling Removal

Sam did an amazing job removing the popcorn ceiling from our baby's room. He levelled and painted the flat ceiling. The finished product looks phenomenal. Thanks again Sam!

Hi Jeremy! It was a great pleasure working on your project. Your feedback and review is appreciated! Customer satisfaction is our company's top priority. Thank you!

John
John

Exterior painting

Tazmanian painting was incredibly efficient , clean, and accommodative on the smallest add on. 2 coats on all areas.. Great work. I would recommend these folks to anyone..

Hello John! It was a pleasure working with you on your exterior painting project. Your feedback and review is greatly appreciated! Customer satisfaction is our company's top priority. I look forward to working on any future projects in your home. Thank you!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Garage Reno

I am so glad I chose Tazmania Painting and Renovation to fix-up my drywall in my garage. Sam showed up 1 day after I put in my request into HomeStars. He told me exactly what needed to be done, how long it would take and gave me a very competitive price. He showed up on time the day he started the project and throughout the project he kept me abreast of the status of the project. 2 words to describe Sam, dependable and friendly. I would highly recommend Tazmania Painting and Renovation for any work you are considering doing to your home.

Hi! It was a pleasure working with you. Your feedback and review is appreciated! Customer satisfaction is our company's top priority. I look forward to working on any future projects in your home. Thank you!

Excellent, professional work

I got in touch with Sam to smooth out existing popcorn ceiling in preparation for the nursery. From the initial contact, Sam was quick to respond and even offered to see the room in person which we greatly appreciated considering the small work. He is extremely professional and his workmanship is excellent! The work was supposed to take 2 days but he did it in a day! Well definitely be calling Sam for future work - highly recommend!

Hello! Your feedback and review is greatly appreciated. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. I look forward to working with you on any future projects. Thank you.

mssofiapastir
mssofiapastir

Painting Job

I reached out to multiple companies to obtain a quote .
Sam was not only the quickest to reply but very professional . It was a pleasure working with him, he was patient and helpful. He went above and beyond to finish the job on time as we wanted to move in as soon as possible. He helped us to choose the best colour , and worked with us on a budget. I highly recommend and will definitely contact this company in future.

Hello Sofia! It was a pleasure working with you. Your feedback and review is greatly appreciated! Customer satisfaction is our top priority. I look forward to working with you on any future projects. Thank you.

srajpar3
srajpar3

Super Happy! Wall Repair and Paint (Burst Pipe)

Sam was recommended by a family member after we had an unfortunate burst pipe. His work was impeccable and super clean and he arrived and left on time making it very easy with my busy schedule. He worked closely with me to help me choose the best colours and offered a lot of assistance on the process making sure my place looked modern and trendy. Thank you so much!!

Hello Ms. Rajpar! It was a pleasure working with you. Your feedback and review is appreciated! Customer satisfaction is our top priority. I look forward to working on any future projects in your home. Thanks.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Condo Painting

Sam was recommended by our friends, so we hired him to paint our bedrooms in our condo. To my surprise it took him no time at all. He was professional, quick and clean. Our bedroom look so fresh. Highly recommend his services, thanks Sam!

Hello! It was my pleasure working in your home. Your feedback and review is greatly appreciated! Customer satisfaction is our top priority. I look forward to working with you on any future projects!

jenvice
jenvice

Wall Repairs, plaster and painting

Sam was great. He was very knowledgeable about the different types of work that was needed. He was experienced and professional. I am very happy and pleased with his work. He has completed it in the timeframe given and the amount paid was extremely fair and honest. I would recommend his company to anyone who is requiring repairs and renovations in their home.

Hi Jen, it was my pleasure working with you. I appreciate your feedback and review! Customer satisfaction is our top priority. I look forward to working with you on any future projects!

Masoud from Richmond Hill
Masoud from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

House Painting

My wife and I are very pleased with Sam’s work in our home. We hired Sam for interior painting in several areas of our house and everything turned out to be exactly as we'd wished for, especially the kid's room ( they love new colour so much ). Sam is so friendly, knowledgeable, professional and reliable. We recommend him to anyone that is looking for a trustworthy professional. Thank you again Sam for your GREAT JOB!

Hi Masoud, it was my pleasure working with you both. I appreciate your feedback and review very much! Customer satisfaction is our top priority. I look forward to working with your family on any future projects!

More about Tazmania Painting & Renovation

With over 16 years of experience, Tazmania Painting & Renovation is committed to providing custom work that gives you exactly what you need.

We are a team of fully licensed and insured professionals that will deliver quality, customized, clean, timely, and hassle-free work for our clients. We know how valuable your time, money and privacy are; this is why we provide you with ongoing honest communication that will give you peace of mind like no other company can provide.

We believe and know that our continued success results from our commitment to customer satisfaction. We deeply value our long-term relationships with each client.

For a free estimate, call Sam at 416-262-6861 !

Check out our website: www.TazmaniaGTA.com
Check out our Instagram: @Tazmania.GTA