R.M.G Contracting Inc.

Facebook
Plastering
R.M.G Contracting Inc.

Best of Award '22 winnerBest of Award '22winner

Reviews for R.M.G Contracting Inc.

bradt
bradt

Love my wall!

George did a great job plastering my concrete wall. I am very happy with how it looks. If there is any more plastering/ painting to be done in my home, Ill contact him again.

Brad in Toronto
Brad in Toronto

Stucco Ceiling Removal

I had a very finite amount of time to have this job completed and George delivered on exactly what he promised.
He arrived on the day we agreed and completed work three days later as agreed and he promised it would look amazing and man were we impressed.

If you need this kind of work done do not hesitate to contact George and his team.

Thank you for trusting me with this project and thank you for your business

Mrs.Landon in Toronto
Mrs.Landon in Toronto

Popcorn Ceiling Removal

George and his team did a great job removing our popcorn ceiling and leveling it out. It looks great! He did a good job keeping the house clean throughout. He even came back the next day to do some touch ups on the wall. Great service, on time and with a smile.

,thank for the opportunity to take care of your project, ❤️

unsatisfied customer in North York
unsatisfied customer in North York

Great Job

George does magic. He transformed my ceiling and walls from a 70's run down room to a bright entertaining space. A master plasterer! Reasonable rates and work done in a timely manner.

thank you for trusting me with your project ❤️

Mitesh in Toronto
Mitesh in Toronto

Friendly staff, A+ service, would recommend

I can't say how happy I am with George, the lovely lady and other gentleman who came to my home to complete the popcorn removal work. From day 1, they were so pleased to work and always helped me reassure that I will be happy when the work is complete. They finished so quickly, George and the team even came day 2 to check up to see if the plaster was dry,and advised for best results let's take another day to complete the work. Truly honest, loyal and friendly personality who cares about their customers. The job was protected from day one with all plastics and floor coverings in place and no dust can be seen as they cleaned the house so well. I can't thank you enough George and team, thank you for me trusting in you to complete the work..you know that I've already recommended you to many people and what this means is that we are now family...anyone who needs popcorn or painting work done - they know to reach you guys. Thank you for all of your help and continue to remember us for future projects. Cheers !

thank you for trusting us with this project

Lori in Toronto
Lori in Toronto

Stucco Removal

Amazing work! They were fast, clean and friendly. My ceilings look amazing. I would 100% hire again.

Rodica
Rodica

Popcorn free home owner

Great job done by George&Attila! Did an awesome job on a cathedral ceiling! Professional & reliable, highly recommended! it

thank you for your business and your trust

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Popcorn ceiling removal around crown moulding

Great popcorn removal service. George was thorough and made sure that the place was protected with sheets on the floor and walls. There was a few challenges along the way with paint adhesion and George made sure that it was all addressed. The end product is a beautiful ceiling. Can't recommend enough!

thank you for trusting us and let us take care of this project

Bruno
Bruno

Popcorn Ceiling Removal

I am extremely happy with R.M.G Contracting Inc. George smoothened two ceilings in our 70 year old home, and the results were fantastic! The job was completed per plan and on time. George is a professional and takes extreme pride in his work. His technique and equipment minimizes dust leaving little cleanup!

Please see the pictures.

Robyn
Robyn

Great job!

George did a great job of my ceilings - smooth and even. Everything was clean and tidy at the end. He was even able to smooth out my bathroom walls which had a stucco type finish.

thank you for trusting me with this project and for your business

More about R.M.G Contracting Inc.

R.M.G. Contracting Inc been around since 2010 , we are specialized in popcorn removal , taping new drywall, plaster repairs, and painting. We always make sure the job is done on time , to perfection, and clean the whole way through.

Pricing:
- Non-painted stucco $3.50 per sqf. including painting the ceilings , protect the floors and cleaning.
- Painted stucco $4.50 per sqf. Price is fixed - no hidden fees.