Keen & Green

Reviews for Keen & Green

Ron S.
Ron S.

Interlock driveway restoration

A depth of experience and meticulous workmanship. Very self sufficient and airs on the side of the client spending wisely whenever possible.

Thanks Ron & Dottie

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give me a call

GregG
GregG
1 review Newmarket, ON

Sodding

Mike did an excellent sodding installation and great job. I Received fast and excellent service, the work done from start to finish in an extremely professional manner. The response time was very quick with the reasonable price provided.
I definitely would recommend Keen

Thanks Greg!

Glad to hear you are satisfied with the results. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to reach out!

MS

michael_montesano
michael_montesano
1 review New Tecumseth, ON

Garden cleanup

Mike did an excellent job cleaning up our gardens. Our main rock garden was a challenge but he did a great job! He also fixed our interlock, it was sinking in where our deck is. He leveled it out and also fixed the retaining wall. He was up for any challenge and has a good knowledge of landscaping. We will be using Mike on a regular basis he is a hard worker and gets the job done!

Thanks Mike! I look forward to working with you again in the near future.

Maurice
Maurice
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Installation of splash pads

I called this contractor to label the ground and replace all splash pads so the water from the downspouts flow towiards the grass instead of towards the house; Keen and Green came and did an excelent job

Thanks Maurice!
I look forward to hearing from you again when you need some landscaping done.
MS

More about Keen & Green

I seek to provide my customers with the best landscapes so they can cherish and enjoy being outside. The services provided include mulching, edging, interlocking, garden maintenance and pretty much everything else to do with landscaping except grass cutting. If you have any questions such as how to obtain a ...
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Newmarket?