Absolute Home Services

Landscape Contractors & Designers

Reviews for Absolute Home Services

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Winter clean up

We used Absolute Home Services for replacing our front yard grass few years ago and this year for back/front yard winter cleanup; we were very satisfied with the services provided and certainly recommend this company.

David. P in Burlington
David. P in Burlington

Basement wall rebuild

Hard to find a company to do small jobs but after quoting 3, Absolute offered the best price and timing for scheduling the job. After I had some internal waterproofing done on a 6’ potion of my basement wall I needed to have the wall rebuilt. Absolute was prompt, on schedule and did an amazing job (Dale, Joe, Brad, Peter) framing, insulating, new baseboards, mudding and taping. I highly recommend giving them a try.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

Fix, plaster wall and paint both wall and stucco ceiling

Absolute Home Services
905-635-9879
Burlington
L7M 0E7

Quote provided in a timely fashion and was cheaper than other competitors. Work done very well and on-time. Will give them 1st priority for a quote for other potential future projects.

Thank you for the review of our painting services. We strive to complete quality work and provide excellent customer service. We appreciate you taking the time to post a review.

Joanne S.
Joanne S.

Yard clean up

I have used Absolute home services for a number of items including painting inside and out, mulching the gardens cleaning up the yard. Home repairs etc. They are efficient, friendly. Always on time and always clean up. An outstanding company to deal with. Highly recommended. Joanne Shaw B.A,CFP

Thank you for the positive review of our multiple services Joanne. We strive to be a one stop shop for homeowners. You have been a loyal customer for many years, thank you! And thank you for taking the time to post a review of our services.

FDW
FDW

Painting

We needed plaster repairs and painting for a bedroom and hall and stairwell. We were impressed with the company from start to finish. We received an estimate right after we called. Ali was helpful and knowledgeable and very pleasant. The scheduled time for the work was moved up which was great for us. Leke and Rocky were an amazing team and completed the work professionally and with care. The job looks great, couldn't be more pleased. Highly recommend Absolute for plaster repairs and painting.

Thank you for the review of our painting services! I am very happy to hear it was a positive experience from the beginning until the end. We are very lucky to have great people like Ali, Leke and Rake on our team. Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

Drywall

Contracted to build a bulkhead, insulate and drywall. Job was done faster than expected with high quality. They are on time, professional and efficient. They managed it all, making it stress-free for me.

Thank you for the positive review of our handyman services Karen. I am happy to hear we provided you with high quality in a timely fashion. I appreciate you taking the time to post a review.

Sandi in Bracebridge
Sandi in Bracebridge

Painting, Electrical & Patio Stone repair

I had a list of a variety of repairs that needed to be done. Great that I could contact one company who coordinated the activity, matching qualified individuals with the work that needed to be done. Completely satisfied with work and the experts - highly recommend this service to anyone. Work was done the Oakville area

Thanks for the positive review of our services. I am glad we could help with a variety of small projects for you. And thank you for taking the time to provide a review.

S Watts from Mississauga
S Watts from Mississauga

Outside painting and cleaning

The outside of the house and garage needed a god clean and repaint because it was peeling and I didn't want to wait for winter to do more damage. Initially it was hard to get this scheduled but when I let Ali know that I would like to be kept informed, she was very good about it and she checked to make sure I was happy with the result. When I noticed it wasn't quite cleaned as well on the other side of the house, she took care of it. Overall I am pleased and would use them (and Ali) again.

Thank you for the positive review of our painting services. I am happy to hear Ali was responsive to your needs. Thank you for taking time to provide a review.

Cathy in Toronto
Cathy in Toronto

Fence power wash and staining

I called Absolute and they arrived when promised, provide quotes in 24 hours and then scheduled the work. The crew were polite, efficient and did a stupendous job. Very pleased with the results. Would recommend in a heartbeat!

Thank you for the positive review of our fence staining service Cathy. I am happy to hear you received great service from the quoting to the final product.

morgan60smith in Hamilton
morgan60smith in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Repaired closet door, installed front closet door, installed toilet

The gentlemen came in a timely manner, were efficient and polite. However, within 6 months, both closet door repairs failed, and our toilet is wobbly (slightly). I contacted Absolute regarding the toilet repair only and am still waiting for a reply 2 months later.
Another handyman installed a new front closet door and 4 months later still works beautifully.
We also requested a landscaping quote. We were told we would be contacted in about a week or so to arrange when they could come and do the estimate. We are still waiting to be contacted.
We were disappointed and felt we wasted a lot of money with Absolute Home Services because we needed to have the work done again 6 months later as it wasn't done properly the first time.

I am so sorry to hear about your experience with our handyman services. I was not aware of any of these issue. I will get this fixed for you right away. Can you email me at liz@absolutehomeservices.ca or call our office and we will get these issues resolved ASAP?

More about Absolute Home Services

Absolute Home Services is a one stop shop for all of your home services. We currently specialize in:

1. Interior and Exterior Painting
2. Lawn and Garden Maintenance
3. Landscaping
4. Interlock
5. Handyman

Please contact us through email, website or phone call. The PING messaging service does not work well for communication purposes.

Customer satisfaction and retention is our primary focus. Therefore, we will do whatever it takes to ensure you are happy with our quality and service. Our goal is to have a customer for life! We want you to use us for all of our services, so we ensure you are happy after each service you use.

We service:

Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Milton, Toronto, Vaughan, Aurora, Newmarket, Barrie and Muskoka

We work on both commercial and residential projects.

Whether we are landscaping or painting, we have experienced people in each of their trades. Our painters take pride in what they do and are passionate providing high quality paint jobs. We have experts in interlock, lawn care and garden services who will give you the advice you need and a professional job.

Our service is what sets us a part from the rest. We have great people to provide great quality work, but we also have a goal to retain our customers for multiple services. In order to achieve this goal, we need to provide clear expectations, detailed quotes, communicate and deliver what we promise.

Landscape Contractors & Designers, Lawn Maintenance, and Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
We only use top of the line products for paint, soil and concrete products. We work with our suppliers to get the best rates and service so that we can pass it along to you. We will use any product you like, but we have great relationships with the following suppliers: 1. Dulux Paints 2. Sherwin Williams Paints 3. Benjamin Moore Paints 4. Muskoka Lumber 5. Connon's Nursaries 6. Burlington Garden Supplies 7. Cap-Brick 8. Hamilton Building Supplies 9. Petrie's Garden Supplies 10. Green Horizon's Sod Farms
We provide services residential and commercial properties. We offer the following services in each category: 1. Interior painting-Walls, trim, ceilings, kitchen cabinet spraying and staircase refinishing, drywall and drywall repair 2. Exterior painting-Soffits, windows, wood, vinyl and aluminum siding, doors, decks and fences 3. Lawn maintenance-lawn cutting,gardening, fertilizing, weed control, overseeding, aerating, spring and fall clean up and sodding 4. Landscaping-Interlock and planting 5. Handyman Services-stone veneer, backsplash, baseboards, laminate flooring, drywall and more. We are also happy to clean your windows and steam clean your ceramic tiles and grout
Dulux Sherwin Williams Flood Stains Benjamin Moore Unilock Techo-Block
Absolute Home Services is a professional Painting and Landscaping company. We are focused on providing high quality work and excellent customer services. We want to help you keep your house looking clean, tidy and a place you can feel at home.
Interior AND Exterior painting Lawn cutting Gardening Weed control and Fertilize Interlock driveways, patios and pathways
2012
Cheque or Credit card
Pesticide License
Better Business Bureau
Bachelor of Civil Engineering from the University of Western Ontario
PROJECT RATE
We need to come to your home to look at the project. In most cases we can provide a detailed written
2 years for painting, 3 years for interlock