Daryl Johnson Masonry

Jennifer in York
Jennifer in York
6 reviews York, ON

Exterior brick/stone

A very professional crew! Daryl is easy to talk to and you can tell he enjoys his job. He was always available to answer any of our questions and his crew were very respectful to our property and neighbouring properties. The work was completed on time and the end result exceeded our expectations. I recommend this company for their quality of work along with their reasonable price.

Eric in Aurora
Eric in Aurora

Bricks replacement

We found Daryl from homestar with good review. After a phone call and Daryl came onsite very quickly to assess the work to be done on the bricks wall. He explained what needs to be done now and what can be waited. He was very honest that you won't find nowaday. His price is fair compared with others companies and once commenced work can be started, John and James came and completed the work within two days. Darly was onesite to verify and ensured work were completed at our satisfaction. Excellent work and well done. We are very pleased and could highly recommend him without hesitation for any type of masory work. Thank you so much

Jason in Newmarket
Jason in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

installation of stone sills, fixed cracks in brick wall and filled in milk box

Daryl Johnson Masonry
647 999 4387
505 kennedy rd.
SCARBOROUGH
M1K2B1

We contacted Daryl after we purchased our home and needed some masonry work. Daryl came and assessed the work to be done. What we appreciated about Daryl was he took his time explaining the work and he educated us. He was honest something that you don't always find these days when working with contractors. He explained what work was necessary and what things we could do later. Daryl and his son did the job in a timely manner and cleaned up after the job. We are very pleased and we highly recommend him for any of your masonary needs. Daryl is top notch.

Dyana in Toronto
Dyana in Toronto

Rebuilding my chimney

Fabulous job on my chimney. They were mannerly and kind and respectful. The work they did was first class and they cared.
I would recommend these guys to any of my clients who might need any type of masonry. My chimney is perfect and I can now say goodbye to the racoons.....yeah. Thanks Daryl

MARY in Woodbridge
MARY in Woodbridge

EMERGENCY SERVICE

My window/door installer was over his head,when he was cutting down (window) masonry to accommodate 2 sets of sliding doors.
Daryl came out the same day to access the work & his crew started the next day. They continued the border that was around the window downward & installed new sills. They utilized the old bricks, by chiseling out the existing mortar & stored away my leftover bricks.
His crew was cheerful & hard working & removed all the debris when they left. It is such a pleasure & relief to find Daryl, a contractor that has the expertise & takes pride in his work.

thank you so much for the good review send me how i bill info

Saadet in Toronto
Saadet in Toronto

Leak repair of the brick walls

Bought a new house with a leak problem from the brick wall. After a bad experience with a constructor, we found Daryl in the homestars homepage with good review. Indeed Daryl was excellent. He promised to find the source of the leak, and he found it with a diligent work and repaired it. We were so happy to meet Daryl and work with him for the leak problem of our house. We recommend him to everybody who needs masonry work in their house. Thank you so much Daryl for the excellent work. We greatly appreciate your help. Saadet and Steve.

Michelle in Toronto
Michelle in Toronto

Cold Cellar Parging

Daryl was very pleasant to deal with. My cold cellar had leaks and he was able to fix it, repairing some crumbled bricks. There was no mess left after as well!

bss in PINE GROVE
bss in PINE GROVE

Brick Work

Exceptional professional company and fantastic work. So glad we chose Daryl as our mason to change the bricks that were eroded by the salt during the winter. As the original concrete bricks are not manufactured any more, we searched many places and found the bricks matched in texture and color, but larger. He had them cut into proper size one by one and blended in with original bricks very well. Daryl did a great job and the repaired part is practically unnoticeable. We appreciate that he picked up the bricks from the factory and got them ready on the day of the work. All in all, we are very happy with their work and strongly recommend this company.

tank you

info@waterworkscanada.com
I. O.

Bricked in window and old milk box

I called at least many bricklayers and many were either busy or never called back. Voila ! I found Daryl and he answered the phone and came to my house Wednesday and by Friday they were done,And what a nice job they did. He's the mason you want to hire if you need amazing brickwork.

KM in Toronto
KM in Toronto

Various masonry fixes

I hired Daryl for a variety of fixes to the exterior of my house (holes, broken bricks etc.) that were a result of a renovation. My partner and I found Daryl to be quite personable. He left us feeling confident he could do the work, and his quote was competitive. We had to wait a bit for his company to be available to do the work (we contacted him in august, probably a busy time), but one the job was booked, it was executed as promised.
I would recommend contacting him if you have masonry work to be done.

thanks so much for a such a good review Daryl

More about Daryl Johnson Masonry

Daryl Johnson Masonry – a Scarborough based company specializing Brick, Stone and block work, repairs and restoration, Tuckpointing, concrete steps, chimney repairs, etc. With over 25 years in the industry –Daryl Jonson Masonry provides our clients with a team of specially chosen, qualified individuals dedicated to bringing you the highest ...
Looking for Masonry & Bricklaying pros in Etobicoke?