Daryl Johnson Masonry

505 kennedy rd. Toronto ON M1K 2B1
Daryl Johnson Masonry

Best of 2016 winner 2 timesBest of 2016winner 2 times

Reviews for Daryl Johnson Masonry

Brick replacement and step makeover

Daryl and his crew did an excellent job replacing some bricks that were damaged by our front door and gave our steps a much needed makeover by adding stone on top of the concrete. He gave us a fair quote for the job, was very pleasant and hardworking. We definitely recommend his services.

erin.menzies in North York
erin.menzies in North York

Wonderful Mason!

Daryl and his team were an enormous help after we struggled to find someone to vent our new range hood and repair a number of brick and mortar issues in our 1950s home.

The brick is a great match, mortar work is tidy and dust was kept to a minimum. They also removed all the waste materials at the end of the job.

Super friendly, great advice and a great team who were kind to our kids and patient with our questions. Absolutely recommend and will book if/when we need more masonry work in the future.

thanks for the good review much appreciated

Stone Piers
Stone Piers

Stone Work

We are just completing a major renovation of the front porch of our house. The renovation included building four large stone piers with caps and a low wall joining each of the two sets of piers (Daryl's suggestion). We used natural limestone for the piers and walls. I must complement Daryl on the truly impressive craftsmanship, Daryl is an old school craftsman who is very meticulous and takes a great deal of pride in his work. Being in the construction industry myself, I can really appreciate the quality of the stonework that Daryl completed for us. We will be able to enjoy this beautiful stonework for many years to come!

Wanda, satisfied customer
Wanda, satisfied customer

Excellent results!

Daryl is an excellent Masonary Craftsman! He refurbished our front steps & walkway with pride & attention to detail. The stonework is above our expectations. The price was a bit more than expected but worth every penny! He has a gift, & an excellent team of workers.
Don't hesitate to give him a call.

Wanda, another satisfied customer!

Janet & Gordon Baker
Janet & Gordon Baker

stonework

Our project involved rebuilding a decades-old flagstone staircase that was greatly in need of repair... managing through ongoing precise measuring and calculations, Daryl managed to gain 5 inches at the top step in order to provide space for coverage of encroaching tree roots in the adjoining lawn area, and subsequently sent his crew back to fill in this area with topsoil and grass seed! The entire project was stress free, with a result beyond our expectations—having Daryl and his crew working on our property for five days was an unqualified pleasure, we would unquestionably recommend Daryl and his crew for any stonework.

Arden in Orleans
Arden in Orleans
1 review Ottawa, ON

Brick Repairs and Patching

I work for a builder in the GTA as a Project Manager. We have used his services before for our clients and they have always been beyond satisfied with his work. I recently hired him for a personal project and Daryl and his crew did a fantastic job, kept great communication and finished in a timely manner. I would recommend Daryl to anyone who needs top quality brickwork/masonry work done and I will continue to use his services on all my jobsites.

Hamid
Hamid

Daryl is a pro

Daryl does professional job, with the right price and the right crew. His the man to get the job done you can trust and give your project to.
He provides good result.

Bricking up old back entrance and cutting brick for new doorway.

After getting a few quotes, I am so happy I went with Darryl. We had to brick up an old back door entrance, and cut a new one under an existing window. Darryl and his partner did an excellent job. Moreover, they were professional, friendly, easy to work with, and reliable. When the job was done I had some concerns about the number of black bricks in the pattern, which wasn’t consistent with the rest of the house. Darryl immediately offered to fix it. Would definitely recommend Darryl and call him again for future masonry projects. A pleasure to work with.

Terence
Terence
0 reviews Cobourg, ON

Repair of crumbling chimney, brickwork

I had a very good experience when I hired Daryl and his crew to fix the shoulder of my chimney, which was crumbling. I found Daryl and his crew to be very prompt, respectful, professional; and they completed the job to my complete satisfaction! The price quoted was reasonable. I will wholly recommend Daryl and his team for the good quality of service and finished product.

Wonderful masonry work

Daryl and his crew rebuilt my ancient chimney and fixed a sagging brick wall. Every bit of their work showed expert-level skills and shone because of their attention to detail.

Plus, his responsiveness and prices also were excellent.

I wish I had more masonry work that needed doing right now - but, I'll be recommending them to friends and family as often as I can.

More about Daryl Johnson Masonry

Daryl Johnson Masonry – a Scarborough based company specializing Brick, Stone and block work, repairs and restoration, Tuckpointing, concrete steps, chimney repairs, etc. With over 25 years in the industry –Daryl Jonson Masonry provides our clients with a team of specially chosen, qualified individuals dedicated to bringing you the highest of quality in a safe and timely manner.

Our commitment to our customers is simple:

- We will work with you to ensure the job is completed to your satisfaction
- We will provide prompt, fair and courteous services to our customers
- We will always do the extra mile to ensure that a project is completed safely within the specified time
- We will always be happy to receive client feedback and encourage our customers to provide their input at any time

We service: GTA, Mississauga, Scarborough, Brampton, Downtown Toronto, Bolton, Markham, Pickering, Oshawa, Oakville, and Burlington

For your free estimate, please call:
647-999-4387

No job is too big or small, Daryl Johnson Masonry does it all!