Daryl Johnson Masonry

Reviews for Daryl Johnson Masonry

Mike from Toronto
Mike from Toronto

Masonry

Needed some structural work done to my existing brick pier. Turns out the pier was settling over time because it was only built on sand (no footing)! No problem, Daryl and his team removed the old pier, poured a new footing, and finished the job in 1 day!
Looking forward to working with you again, thanks.

Frank R
Frank R

Brick Cleaning

Daryl was responsive, prompt, and did great work. I asked him to clean up some of my sloppy tuckpointing in advance of listing my house 2 days later. He arrived on time, kept to his estimate of time and cost, did great work and was a pleasure to deal with. A1.

Tim from Toronto
Tim from Toronto

Replace old bricks

I have a 100 year old Victorian house that had badly deteriorated bricks and mortar at the back. Daryl and his crew did an AMAZING job not only replacing the bricks, but also matching the colours, moving window openings, and redoing the corbel pattern at the top of the wall. All very courteous, professional, and above all else kind. Would recommend again in a flash.

thank for the great review , i greatly appersiate it,it was a good job tent i have odofor you , exspecially , to show you the talent I have.

greg from Toronto
greg from Toronto
1 review East York, ON

Brick laying

I called Daryl on a Tuesday and he came by my house the next day and gave me a quote. Although he was busy with other jobs he was able to fit me in the next day!
Very prompt and professional service. I would highly recommend Daryl.

tanck you so much

James from Scarborough
James from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Bricked in a window

Mr. Johnson was acurate on the window of time he set for us. He left the site clean and was very professional . Great cost for the job done. Will call him again for sure.

J from Toronto
J from Toronto
4 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Removal of brick shelves and repair of interior brick fireplace wall

Called Daryl to remove brick shelves and repair the brick wall above an interior fireplace.
Daryl was great to work with as he promptly returned our calls, was professional, honest, detailed in his work and had a fair price. The brick wall looks perfect!
Thanks Daryl for the exceptional job! We would definitely call Daryl back if needed and would not hesitate to recommend him.

thank you for the very good review much love Daryl

Jayme Mac Neil from North York
Jayme Mac Neil from North York
1 review North York, ON

Chimney Repair

Daryl was a great to work with. He gave a fair price and the the job was done very fast. I highly recommend this company to anyone.who needs repairs to masonry.

thank you for the good review on home stars Daryl

Philipp Todorovski from Toronto
Philipp Todorovski from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Replaced stone stairs and tuck pointing around house and various areas.

Daryl masonry provided exceptional services at a very good rate whilst other companies seemed to want to over charge me. The work that was done was completed in good timing he left me a very happy customer. I would use him for future projects and highly recommend him.

heather dow from Toronto
heather dow from Toronto

renovation of home

i recently had work done at my home by Daryl Johnson Masonry.I was quite pleased with the work as it was done professionally & within my budget & in timely fashion.The work was completed on time and Mr Johnson's experience was quite evident.I usually don't bother with reviews but I recommend Daryl Johnson Masonry to people as i am so pleased with the results that I had .For any further work to be done at my home I will be calling upon Mr Johnson as I know the work will be to my satisfaction

Review has 1 previous version
Miranda from Toronto
Miranda from Toronto

Brick: wall and walkway

Second time using Daryl Johnson Masonry's services. Our indoor/outdoor verandah incurred some damage- bricks were crumbly as it's a very old home. I wanted a change; perhaps new materials being incorporated which made the project a bit more intensive. Daryl advised me on what would work with the current layout and whether the materials I opted for would still work within my budget. Overall, the end result looks amazing. Will definitely use the service again!

More about Daryl Johnson Masonry

Daryl Johnson Masonry – a Scarborough based company specializing Brick, Stone and block work, repairs and restoration, Tuckpointing, concrete steps, chimney repairs, etc. With over 25 years in the industry –Daryl Jonson Masonry provides our clients with a team of specially chosen, qualified individuals dedicated to bringing you the highest ...
Looking for Masonry & Bricklaying pros in Etobicoke?