Nuoya Construction Inc

Reviews for Nuoya Construction Inc

Braden in Toronto
Braden in Toronto

Driveway and Front Stairs

Leo and his team removed our old brick driveway and refinished it with new interlock stones. His team worked very hard and completed the job in only a few days despite less than ideal weather. The driveway and front stairs look amazing, we get compliments all the time.

Thanks Braden, our team will keep working to make sure our clients can get their ideal interlock.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Extended driveway & walkway

Thanks to Leo and the team work on time he delivered the materials that we like and good quality and good price compare to other contractor that we had for estimate.

Paul
Paul

Quote more than doubled when arrived to start work

Hired this company to complete my small project. I provided measurements and a photo ahead of time. When they arrived very late, the quote more than doubled and was non-negotiable. Do not start any work without a written contract with this company. Not professional, I do not recommend.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Driveway Interlock

We love our new driveway, and we've been getting so many compliments from our neighbours. Leo finished the extended driveway in 2.5 days and the cleanup was excellent. I would recommend him.

Nuoya construction thanks for the chance to work with you, and will keep working on that to serve our clients better.

Stone work on stairs

Too expensive. Not registered as a business. Original estimate was increased as work progressed. However work was completed on time.
Would not hire for any future work. Promised to help with railings but did not respond to messages.

Landscape

Excellent service overall. Provided a great quote within a day. Promptly visited the site for measurements and two days later started working and worked until the job was complete. The work was complete within a short time frame due to the fact that all the specialized equipment was used. Great cleanup of the area and disposal of debris . Prompt, courteous service at a great price.

Thanks for choosing NuoYa Construction, our team will keep on working the professional and excellent services!

Esmail
Esmail

Patio interlock

Leo fineshed the work in 2 days complete removal of old stones and install new interlocks. Excellent work would recommend him

Private User reviews , ON

Professionalism and responsiveness

It was a pleasure to deal with Leo, who offered best solution among contractors to deal with my problems. He took extra care to ensure things were finished up so that everything looked perfect. Would highly recommend him to anyone looking for their needs!

thanks for the review, and its our team's pleasure to work with you.

Wayne in Unionville
Wayne in Unionville

Best Landscaper in the GTA

I installed one of the most expensive interlock pavers on the market (Unilock Town Hall) on my driveway - almost 1,200sqft. Master Chen and the team finished in 6 days. They were very neat, tidy, fast, showed up on time and kept all of the product off of the road as to not disturb my neighbours. Master Chen’s price was both fair and competitive. The workmanship was incredible - all of the interlock cutting was very precise and he did not make any changes until he consulted with me first. I am installing a pool in early August and I look forward to Master Chen and the team to install an additional 1700 sqft. in backyard. I am very fortunate to have Nuoya Construction complete my landscaping project.

hello Wayne:

Thanks for your review, it is a pleasure for our whole team to work with you, have a safe and enjoyable life 😀

Best landscaper in the Greater Toronto Area

We installed one of the most expensive interlock products on the market today (Unilock Town Hall) - almost 1200 square feet of driveway. Master Chen and the team was on time, very neat and finished within 6 days with a perfect quality of workmanship. Master Chen always consulted us when changes or decisions were necessary and made perfect clean cuts on the interlock pavers and the 7ft natural stone step. He was very conscientious in everything that we received and was also fairly priced. We are installing a pool in our backyard in August and Master Chen will be Laying another 1,700 sqft. I consider myself very fortunate to have Nuoya Construction do the landscaping work around my home

More about Nuoya Construction Inc

Our company worked in a professional landscaping for 5 years. Our team can provide you the best service with professional acknowledge and the working experience to achieve your expectation.

Our main values are customer satisfaction and best quality jobs. We offer Interlocking at a very satisfactory price. Any small or big jobs, we take them seriously, give us a chance to show you that we are worth hiring.

We Service GTA locations