TIDY n TIDY

Reviews for TIDY n TIDY

Nader
Nader

Duct cleaning

Don't deal with this company they do a really bad job and let a kid do all the job after they left I find a big chank of dirt in my filter I will call the ministry of labour to do a investigation about the kid that he do all the job with no health and safety and he is a kid his name is Hasaan again don't hire to do any job in your house .

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Tidy n Tidy

Beware of this company called Tidy n Tidy! This is one of the worst companies I've ever dealt with in my entire life. When I called the company for service, I was assured that everything will be done professionally. My appointment was at 2 pm. The 2 men arrived at 1 pm which caught me off guard as I was unable to prepare the rooms for the duct cleaning. The 2 technicians were very unprofessional, one of them looked like a high school student. They came in with shoes and when I approached one of them, he took off his shoes and headed to my carpeted bedrooms with his dirty socks. I had to provide shoe covers for him to wear. Then, the other guy tried to upsell services to my husband and as soon as we turned down his offer, he did bother to provide the service we paid for.

They arrived at 1 pm and literally left my place in 15 mins, charging me the full price of $ 104 and they have also failed to provide a receipt. Someone should report this to Revenue Canada. They left more mess everywhere and the gas from their van all was blown into my house leaving my whole family with a terrible headache. They blew the dirt from all the vent covers into my carpets and have also failed to clean the ducts properly. They misrepresented the fact that they will sanitize each vent which was not done.

When I called the company to complain, the rep didn't allow me to explain. He kept cutting me off and didn't care about my feedback. This whole experience has left me feeling ripped off by this company in my own home.

Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in Toronto?