TIDY n TIDY

Duct Cleaning
Toronto ON M1R 5T4

Reviews for TIDY n TIDY

Guaranteed Satisfaction

The professionalism, patience and honesty demonstrated by tidy n tidy was outstanding. He explained the entire process and made sure I was happy with the results. They went above and beyond and I would recommend this Company to anyone who needs peace of mind and guaranteed satisfaction.

On time

I found tidy n tidy duct cleaning specialist on home stars about two weeks ago and I proceeded to call Sayyam and booked an appointment for this week. He and hassan showed up on time, was courteous and professional throughout the whole cleaning process. He explained everything that he was doing in detail. he clean my ducts and the furnace was an extra $45 which wasn't a surprise. this house was purchased about 10 years ago and we have never clean the ducts, ever. This was long overdue and now its squeaky clean. I have absolutely no complaints. I will definitely use their services again in the future. Thanks again Sayyam and hassan.

Superb customer service

Superb communications via email and phone - quick and professional responses (even while naveed was on vacation). Showed on time, spent 4-5 hours of hard and intensive labour, even cleaning some leftovers from the previous duct-cleaning contractor. For the first time ever after duct cleaning the in-house air has no odor any more - good job naveed!
Helped with the old electronic air-cleaner, too. This summer I will use The Duct Cleaning Specialists again for the A/C service.
I am glad I've finally found a good, quality and reliable duct/furnace/AC service and plan to keep it for long time.

Jennifar in Toronto
Jennifar in Toronto

100% recommend

When sayyam and hassn cleaned our ducts and furnace two weeks ago, my husband and I thought they went above and beyond. They were on time, professional and friendly, and explained everything about the process to us.
Our house was recently renovated, so the ducts were full of sawdust (in addition to the 10+ years of dust that the previous owners had left in the ducts and furnace). Having them cleaned has mad a huge difference. I noticed the lemon scent that another reviewer mentioned, but in our case the scent wasn't strong and was gone in less than 24 hours. We will go with these guys for future cleanings as well. 100 % recommended!

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Arrived timely

Raheel responded the next day to book an appointment. He did an extremely thorough job, the opposite of the last duct cleaning company! We'll definitely have come yearly to clean our ducts and furnace.

Chirs in Toronto
Chirs in Toronto

Best Service

Look no further. Truly great service from kashif at The tidyntidy Duct Cleaning . Was incredibly professional. Great value and top quality workmanship. Would be hard to beat this kind of professional service.

Impressive

On Sunday I was reading the Homestars Forum and saw a post from fahid at The tidy n tidy Duct Cleaning about a contest he was having. The first person to call him with the 'secret word' would win free duct cleaning. I have only had my ducts cleaned once in over 20 years and it was certainly time to have them cleaned. I called and won!
Right from the start I was very impressed. He didn't try to sell me anything else and asked me when it was convenient for me for him to do the duct cleaning

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Professional Service

Three years ago we had our Ducts cleaned by a different company and after our experience with tidy n tidy we will call no one else and will recommend him to everyone! Naveed was professional, hard working, and went way beyond and above the call of duty - and our expectations. This is the company you should call if you need your ducts cleaned!

Very Detailed Cleaning Service

Very detailed cleaning service and also cleaned one by one each cleaning recommends the best option available.I highly recommend this company for the duct cleaning service. Do not forget to ask them to clean the dryer vent.

I am very happy

Naveed did a great job. I am very happy with his service. He seems to care very much about his business and doing a proper job. We also received a free air cleaner for choosing his services. I will use him again and recommend him for your cleaning.

Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in Toronto?