TIDY n TIDY

Reviews for TIDY n TIDY

Nancy in Toronto
Nancy in Toronto

Fantastic, honest service!

A big thanks to kashif and Matt for making this process very simple and painless. Kashif quickly inspected our home and figured out we needed the basic cleaning and also replaced our dehumidifer filter. He accurately counted the #returns (I had incorrectly counted extra returns). Fantastic, honest service! We will definitely call upon kashif and his team again! Keep up the great work!

Adiran in Toronto
Adiran in Toronto

Definitely recommend

Setup for an appointment to do a full inspection and duct cleaning for a home I recently moved into and a full kitchen renovation. The house was a little dusty and dry.
The guys came on time, were friendly and knowledgeable. The guys spent time explaining what was done and even gave advice on the old humidifier I had.
Will definitely recommend and/or hire their services again for myself and my real estate clients!

I was surprised

I was plesently surprised when Sayyam from tidy n tidy Duct Cleaning Specialist showed me the inside of my ducts and told me I will not need any duct cleaning for now. Most duct cleaners would have jumped at the chance and done a shoddy job but these guys are true professionals! I would highly recommend their service to anyone!

Totally professional

I cannot say enough about these young men who came to clean my vents!! Totally professional, honest, sense of humour, and great with my puppy too!! Mat & Shown arrived on time, laid clothes on the floors, removed shoes, explained everything they needed to do. When Shown presented me with the bill, to my surprise it was less than the original quote. Shown explained, upon Mat's inspection he had informed my husband that a full service was not necessary, hence the lower cost!! Honesty still exists!! *Again, Thank You Shown .
P.S. My Furnace Room has never looked so clean!!

I hired Sayyam and his company

I hired Sayyam and his company to do a complete air duct system cleaning for $104.95. He was prompt, extremely pleasant and the consummate professional. After inspecting our furnace and ducts he advised us that out ducts were perfectly clean and we only needed a sanitization. His honesty was astonishing and I will recommend him to everyone I know!!!

Otis Ernser
Otis Ernser

Tidy n tidy

Sayyam from Tidy n tidy came to clean our ducts and did a great job! He was professional, courteous and cleaned up after himself. He paid special attention not to scratch anything with his equipment. He was also on time and our ducts look great now! Overall, I would recommend him to others based on cost, value and friendliness.

I recommended it.

They did a very thorough job and the price was very reasonable. They explained all the services to me and actually talked me down from getting a more expensive service because they thought it would be a waste of my money. They told me what they were going to do and showed me what they were doing at every stage. Before leaving they even gave me simple recommendations of things I could do myself to help keep the system running clean. In one word - Professional.

Graet.

They came very promptly, told me exactly what type of service was needed (and what was not needed) worked efficiently, and because the only did what was actually needed, charged significantly less than other quotations we had been given

After various renovations on our house

After various renovations on our house, we have had tidy n tidy over to clean the ducts multiple times. Most recently we called him again to clean our ducts after gutting our basement caused concrete dust to settle throughout the house. He inspected the ducts and furnace, and found that he only needed to do a vacuum of the returns and the furnace. He didn't charge us for his time - which is amazing, considering that he could have charged us for his service call. Highly recommended.

The gentlemen cleaning the ducts were on time

The gentlemen cleaning the ducts were on time, very nice, did the job right, and did it for the price quoted on their website. Great business. Would recommend them to anyone needing duct work done.

Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in Toronto?