Appliance Technician Ltd.

Ottawa ON K1P 5J6
Appliance Technician Ltd.

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Appliance Technician Ltd.

Washer repair

I had water leaking from my front load washer. Alex was quick to respond and did a great job. I will not hesitate to use Appliance Technician Ltd. for future appliance repairs. Highly recommended.

Teresa in Ottawa
Teresa in Ottawa

Fridge repair - leaking

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Alex answered my request immediately and gave me a reasonable quote.
He was able to come by within 24hrs (no extra charge).

He quickly identified the problem and (patiently) answered all of my questions. Not only did he fix the leak and provide a warranty, he also explained how to prevent further problems.

The total cost was less than his original quote.

Alex also took a quick look at another appliance and offered some cost saving advice.

**As an added bonus, he is very good around animals and my dogs (one of which can be pretty anxious) were instantly at ease with him!

Neil in Toronto
Neil in Toronto

Washing Machine

Alex arrived with in two hours of my call for service, he diagnosed the problem and ordered the part online in front of me and returned two days later to repair the washer.
Would highly recommend Alex as he is friendly and very professional. I will use him and this company again for any appliance repairs in the future.

Christine in Old Toronto
Christine in Old Toronto

Dryer Repair / Appliance Repair

I called Alex to provide dryer repair services. Alex was extremely professional, courteous, and did not try to oversell me on any unnecessary services. He assessed the situation and suggested a simple but effective approach for the appliance repair. I really appreciated this because I am very unfamiliar with appliance repair needs and I think it is easy to get financially taken advantage of. I read many positive reviews about the great service that Alex provides to his clients and I can confirm that he does not disappoint. Overall I was extremely impressed with the service. I will not only continue to use Alex's services going forward for all of my appliance repair needs but will recommend him to my neighbours and friends. If you are looking for an awesome appliance technician, Alex is the go to expert!

Ivy in Toronto
Ivy in Toronto

Excellent service

My fridge broke and I called Applied Technician LTD. The service provided by Alex was great. He arrived in time, was courteous and in no time he had fixed the issue preventing the freezer to work properly. The cost for the repair is affordable and I recommend this company without hesitation.

Dishwasher not draining

Had an emergency with a dishwasher not draining that needed same day attention. Alex responded quickly and provided timeframe for arriving on site. He was professional, considerate and knowledgeable. He found the problem, resolved the issue and a few other minor issues which he found while working on the appliance. Well worth the 2 hours minimum we paid. Will definitely call on him again for appliance issues and I would highly recommend Alex.

Hello and thank you for choosing Appliance Technician Ltd. for all your machine repair needs. We know full well that a broken appliance is an issue that just can’t wait, and it was our pleasure to provide dishwasher repair services within a timely arrangement that suited the urgency of your situation. We’re here anytime you need us!

Marcel & Anne Chiasson from Ottawa
Marcel & Anne Chiasson from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Appliance Technician

Three appliances causing some issues. all three reviewed in one visit: our fridge (condenser moisture, oven (probe not working) and washing machine (making strange noises). Excellent and honest advice, no up-selling. Great customer service. We will use this service again. Thank you Alex.

Hello Marcel & Anne, thank you so much for your review and for choosing us to take care of your misbehaving appliances. We’re always pleased to see a smile on our customer’s face after we have solved their issue, especially when it’s after performing fridge repair, oven repair, and washing machine repair all in one go! Thanks again!

Debra in Ottawa
Debra in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Dishwasher repair

Alex of Appliance Technician Ltd. is knowledgeable, helpful, friendly and skilled. I cannot recommend his company highly enough. He charges very fair rates for his top-notch services. I will definitely call Alex again should I need any appliance repairs or installation of a new appliance in the future.

Hello Debra, it’s always a pleasure to hear such a positive response from a client because it lets us know we’re on the right track. At Appliance Technician, our goal isn’t just to provide a professional appliance and dishwasher repair services, it’s also to leave our customers with a lasting impression that there is a company out there they can count on when they need us most. Always at your service!

Marlene
Marlene

Appliance Repair

Fast, efficient and on time. Special discounts for seniors. Will definitely use this service again.

Hello Marlene, we thank you for your review and would like to say that it was a pleasure to assist you. Although we hope to not have to come back anytime soon, returning customers are always welcome and we’re here to offer our services the moment you need them. As a local and community-oriented company, we are more than happy to provide discounted services for senior members of the Ottawa area.

Anil
Anil

Washer

Excellent work. Gave an estimate, and took him much more time than what the technician thought, but still performed the task with due diligence.

Hello Anil, we appreciate your positive feedback and are glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. Our number one priority is to do our job to the highest standards of our profession and your complete satisfaction. Like a lot of things in life, fixing appliances can be a tricky business, but we do our best to perform our duties as quickly and efficiently as possible without missing a thing. Thanks again, and take care!

More about Appliance Technician Ltd.

We provide top-quality appliance repair and installation services for all major home appliances including refrigerator repair, dishwasher repair, oven repair, washer and dryer repair at a fraction of unit replacement cost. Appliance Technician Ltd. is a fully licensed and insured home appliance repair company in Ottawa, which comes equipped with certified training, tools, and replacement parts for the benefit of our customers. We offer appliance repairs for major household appliances in Ottawa, Nepean, Kanata. Stittsville, Gloucester, Orleans, and the surrounding area.
We fix all makes and models!
Call (613) 701-1800 to speak with the expert!

Appliance Technician Ltd.. 251 Laurier Ave W Suite 900, Ottawa, ON K1P 5J6