Siding

Review for PLUMM Structural & Cladding Systems

Jtemple from Welland
Jtemple from Welland
6 reviews Thorold, ON

MORE Than My Money's Worth!

Work contracted was to provide steel siding to a dormer and steel roof over the whole of my house and dormer. I know from my own experience as an independent contractor that he could not be making much money on this job with 4 guys for almost 2 weeks. At no time were there any corners cut or stinting on labor. The job was finished to perfection. Plum was a little tardy starting my job but his reasons gave me comfort! He had to attend to concerns of a prior client & there were a LOT of rain days! What this told me was that when I was paid up I would not be forgotten. Conscientious and proud workmanship was apparent from start to finish. Siding, roofing or framing you could not find a company more modestly priced or that gives better service. I HIGHLY recommend PLUMM with Mark & his crew.