Tip Top Trough

Gutters & Eavestroughs
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Toronto  >  Tip Top Trough

Reviews for Tip Top Trough

j-jeffrey

Worked from 8:30 Am to almost 6 PM and it was cold ! Did a great job found some holes near the top of the roof from wildlife which they even put a temporary cover over until the spring when they can fix it. Overall good job ! They are busy tho if you want the work done asap call and book today !

Rita W in Toronto

I hired Tip Top Trough to clean my eaves troughs and reattach a section that was falling. off. They arrived as scheduled and did a good job. Myriam is always on top of things. I found Tip Top on HomeStars and have used them once before. They did a fine job then too.

Hi Rita. The team at Tip Top Trough is thrilled to have been able to help you with the eavestrough resecuring service. Our experience with yourself both times was also fantastic. We wish you all the very best this holiday season and hope to hear from you again in the future.

I hired them to clean our eavestrough, which hadn't been done since we purchased the house 5 years ago. I appreciated their responsiveness and itemized invoice.
We have a tall house and we had a lot of debris in there, but they brought the right equipment, did a great job, installed our leaf gutters, cleaned up the area, and made sensible recommendations. Very easy to schedule and communicate with them via email. I would recommend.

Thank you so much! We are appreciative of yourself as a client. You were equally great to work with. We look forward to coming back to work on the repairs that were recommended during the cleaning service's inspection. All the best to you and yours this holiday season.

Jamie
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

This is the fourth year I have used Tip Top Trough. Their service has been consistently great, from start to finish. I would not hesitate to recommend them for your eavestrough needs.

Thanks Jamie. For four years YOU have been a pleasure to do work for. All the best this holiday season. Hope to hear from you again next year!

Jenn in Toronto

Everything was great. There was good follow up and they came on time. They cleaned and put the nails back in since they were falling out. All in all a good, quick clean job.

Thanks Jenn. If there is something that we can do next time to make this job a ten out of ten- I would love to know.

L.P.  North York in Toronto

I found Tip Top Trough via HomeStars. I received a quick response regarding scheduling a visit for an estimate. Thank you Pierce. The estimate was timely and accurate and I was not oversold. Work was completed as scheduled and the crew was professional yet friendly. The site was left clean. The staff (Myriam, Shannon ) answered all my questions in a timely manner. Thank you.

Thanks LP. We are happy we were able to help with your downpipe replacement and rerouting. This solution will help you with better water management.

Uzay from Toronto

This is the fourth year in a row we are using their services. They are very nice and friendly people. The job was done on time and they work very clean without any mess.

Thanks Uzay. We like working with you too. I am happy that we were able to help you with the eavestrough resecuring as well. The pictures the crew showed were not great. Extra brackets are required to ensure longevity.

SAJ

I called a few places to get the issue of a leak / overflow from my gutter fixed. Tip Top was quick to respond with friendly correspondence. Myriam was a pleasure to work with and she had a crew come out and clean my gutters. Luckily there was only a blockage in the elbow and so they cleaned it out and no further work was needed in terms of repairs. I felt the company was trustworthy and did not try to gauge me for work that was not needed. They gave me suggestions on work that could be done at a later time but I didn't feel pressured at all.
It was a pleasure working with Tip Top and have only good things to say about them. I recommend them to others.
thanks!

Hi Saj. Thank you for your compliments. We at Tip Top Trough pride ourselves on being trustworthy and providing the best economical solution to the client. I am happy that the eavestrough cleaning service did the trick and no further repairs were required.

Zee from North York

I found out about Tip Top Trough on HomeStars about 4 years ago when I was searching for a company to clean the eavestrough to my home. I haven't used any other company for this service since then. They always show up at the schedule date and time, complete a thorough job and leave the place neat and tidy afterward. They also not only check your eaves but inspect them too to make sure they are in good condition. I used them last week and they always do a great job - even asked if they could spend a little more time to check out the rear area of the roof for me and see if everything was good condition as I had noticed what appeared to be condensation near the ceiling inside the home near the roof area. They didn't hesitate in accommodating my request. I would strongly recommend this company to anyone considering hiring someone to clean or install eaves system - you can trust them!

Hi Zee. May I note that you are wonderful client and hope to hear from you every year that we are in business. I am thrilled that you are so happy with the service that you receive from us. We are always happy to help our where we can.

Tip Top Trough replaced my parent's eavestrough and downpipes in early October 2017. We chose TTT to replace the eavestrough and downpipes not just because of their great reviews in Homestars website, they have professionally trained installers and are WSIB compliant. Their installers are Certified with Working at Heights which comply to the Ministry of Labour's recent regulation. They provided estimate with proposal to improve the eavestrough efficiency. They performed the replacement work as promised and the work are in order. Great workmanship and customer services. I highly recommend TTT to anyone that require professional and reliable services.

Thanks! We are happy that we were able to help out. The cleaning service that we did determined that the life of the eavestroughs were nearing their end and to solve the problem that your parents were experiencing the best thing to do was to replace them, instead of putting any more money into repairs. I am happy that we were able to help you and your parents with this project.

More about Tip Top Trough

Gutters & Eavestroughs, Eavestrough Repair, Window & Gutter Cleaning

Tip Top Trough has been specializing in aluminum and copper for almost 20 years. Pierce, the owner, has found great success in treating clients’ homes as if it were his own. We will add that little extra bit of care to your project. No matter the size.

At Tip Top Trough, we pride ourselves on our industry-leading customer service, as well as our experience in providing custom solutions for all of our clients’ eavestrough and aluminum needs.

Tip Top Trough’s cleaning services are thorough; the repair jobs are quick and efficient; and the installations are of the highest quality.

Tip Top Trough is fully insured with WSIB and General Liability, as well as is a Licensed Contractor for the City of Toronto.

Tip Top Trough Services

> Eavestrough: clean, repair & installation

> Eavestrough resecuring, resloping

> Downpipe: disconnection, extension, installation, resecuring, reassembling, rain barrel installation

> Heating wire: supply & installation

> Ice Damn removal

> Rain barrel Installations

> Flashing - Chimneys, Windows and doors

> Skylight repairs

Call us today for a free quote 416-781-7406 or visit us online Tip Top Trough and fill out our quick form!