Tip Top Trough

Gutters & Eavestroughs
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Toronto  >  Tip Top Trough
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Tip Top Trough

Liza in Toronto

Our eavestrough was leaking off the back of our house onto our brick and the downspout was connecting into the sewer. We called TTT for a quote and scheduled us in a few weeks later for replacement of eaves and connected downspout to drain into our backyard. The work took a few hours and now no more leak.
Would recommend this company and will use them again for any further issues.

Dear Liza,

Thank you for using our services on your property, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us and are happy with the results. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you again.

TipTopTrough

Tip Top Troughs replaced our eavestroughs in early Fall 2017. We are very happy with their work and their prices were extremely competitive. We would definitely recommend them to our friends and family.

Job Price

Thank you for your kind review. It is our pleasure to deliver top quality service to our clients and future prospects. We believe our prices reflects our nature and hard work. We are very happy that you believe in that as well. We hope to serve you again in the future.

Mike in Toronto

After a downspout tore off of my relatively new house, I contacted several local, highly rated gutter repair companies. Tip Top Trough was one of few that responded by sending someone to the house to talk to me, and the ONLY one that quoted a solution to fix the root cause of the issue rather than just a patch job. Pricing was extremely competitive, and everyone I dealt with was professional and courteous. The next time I need anything done with my gutters, they will be the first call I make. Thank you!

Melanie from King CIty

Professional and prompt. Excellent followup. Got rained out with the initial cleaning but came on time a 2nd time, no problem. Good suggestions re a sloping gutter problem. Took time to answer any questions I had about my copper eaves. Friendly crew.

Hi Melanie,

Thank you so much for your kind review. It is our pleasure to continue delivering exceptional service. We are proud that you were happy with the service you received as well as taking recommendations from us. It is our top priority to educate you on the issues you face and to keep you in mind as well.

We look forward to working with you in the future.

I dealt with another company with a similar name so the review that I provided cannot apply to this company. I am attempting to delete the previous review I wrote for this company and post it to the correct company.

Spike in Toronto

I've used TTT for 2 houses, for cleaning and repairs. Each time, the crews came when scheduled, performed the agreed upon work, and actually cleaned the downspouts, unlike some other companies I've tried or heard about.

Pierce and his crews gave me sound advice, and fixed what he could instead of replacing to save me money in the short term. He provided recommendations and quotes but was never pushy. I very much recommend Tip Top Trough.

Beverley from Markham

The downspout on our eavestrough has not been able to handle the heavy flow of rainwater during severe storms; water was overflowing in floods out of the eavestrough and dripping down against the foundation of the house. Edgar and Aayush did an excellent job of removing the old downspout, patching the hole, and installing a new, larger downspout that will be able to handle the flow. They arranged it so that it will empty out into the garden, which slopes away from the house .... a good use for the rainwater. These young men were very pleasant, accommodating and did an excellent job, and cleaned up every scrap of debris when the job was done. We would highly recommend Tip Top Troughs to family and friends. Thanks!

Honor Lehmacher in Scarborough

Work was done on time. Staff was courteous, friendly and professional. Office staff was also very friendly. The area was left clean and tidy. No muss no fuss. I would recommend them to anyone.

Job Price

Thank you for your positive review. We are very happy that you were happy with the service your received. We are proud to deliver top quality service to you, and we hope to work with you again in the future.

Shannon Rodd

Octavio in Toronto

Tip Top Trough cleaned my eavestroughs and assessed some issues my neighbor and I have noticed regarding overflow in both our houses.

Scheduling was a bit complicated due to availability and the need to work without rain coming down (which has been a constant problem in Toronto recently), obviously not the company's fault. Myriam stayed on top of the matter, scheduling as quickly as possible and keeping us informed constantly.

I would recommend their services and will most likely hire them for the follow up work of the entire system replacement or changes in the slope of the biggest eavestroughs.

Job Price

Hi Octavio, thank you again for being patient as we worked through our scheduling issues. This year has certainly been tricky with all the precipitation. I am happy that we were able to get the work done and will be able to help your Neighbour as well!
All the best. Myriam

More about Tip Top Trough

Gutters & Eavestroughs, Eavestrough Repair, Window & Gutter Cleaning

Tip Top Trough has been specializing in aluminum and copper for almost 20 years. Pierce, the owner, has found great success in treating clients’ homes as if it were his own. We will add that little extra bit of care to your project. No matter the size.

At Tip Top Trough, we pride ourselves on our industry-leading customer service, as well as our experience in providing custom solutions for all of our clients’ eavestrough and aluminum needs.

Tip Top Trough’s cleaning services are thorough; the repair jobs are quick and efficient; and the installations are of the highest quality.

Tip Top Trough is fully insured with WSIB and General Liability, as well as is a Licensed Contractor for the City of Toronto.

Tip Top Trough Services

> Eavestrough: clean, repair & installation

> Eavestrough resecuring, resloping

> Downpipe: disconnection, extension, installation, resecuring, reassembling, rain barrel installation

> Heating wire: supply & installation

> Ice Damn removal

> Rain barrel Installations

> Flashing - Chimneys, Windows and doors

> Skylight repairs

Call us today for a free quote 416-781-7406 or visit us online Tip Top Trough and fill out our quick form!