Tip Top Trough

Gutters & Eavestroughs

Reviews for Tip Top Trough

Bob and Marilyn, Mississauga
Bob and Marilyn, Mississauga

Eaves Cleaning, roof inspection, cabin eaves repair

Special thanks to Tip Top Trough for an excellent job, (eaves cleaning, roof inspection,) The guys are courteous,conscientious and thorough in their work with special attention to detail.
I am happy to recommend Tip top trough as a trustworthy and sensibly priced company. I rate them a 10 ++

Thank you for the kind words. We are extremely happy to hear that you have had a positive experience with Tip Top Trough. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to helping you with your future aluminum needs!

New Evestrough

I found Tip Top Trough's customer service and installers to be very professional and knowledgeable. The installers worked very hard and the job looks great. I was not only impressed by appearance but they analysed the issues with the old evestrough and put new downspouts in places that were more appropriate. The value was great and I actually feel relaxed that I feel I found a great company and the job was done as I hoped.

Hi Wayne,

Thank you for the kind words, we really appreciate it. We are extremely happy to hear that you have had a positive experience with Tip Top Trough. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to helping you with your future aluminum needs!

Tim in Toronto
Tim in Toronto

Eavestrough

Tip Top Trough
416-781-7406
43 Marlee Ave
Toronto
M6E 3B1

We emailed a few companies asking for an estimate for new eavestroughs and downspouts. Tip Top provided the most detailed and professional estimate by far. It included sizes, grades, options, suggestions and the cost for each. Their price was a tiny bit higher than some but their longevity in this business and their informed estimate made the decision to hire them a no-brainer. Payment was easy and though I was not home they completed the job exactly as requested and cleaned up too.

Michael K.
Michael K.

Eaves cleaning

They came to do a cleaning on my eaves after four years I had done nothing. I expected them to tell me a whole bunch of issues as this is usually what contractors do, but they cleared them out and we’re totally honest not charging me a penny more! Luckily my eaves are in good shape. Thank you tip top for doing a good job, would trust only you guys from now on.

lkorson202@rogers.com from Thornhill
L. 2.

Excellence in Eavestrough Inspection and Maintenance

Having experienced last year ice damming on our roof and subsequent leakage into our house, we requested Tip Top to inspect our eavestroughs. Their response was quick and they conducted a thorough inspection. They identified deficiencies in the trough system and made clear recommendations for improvements which we are implementing now. Their professional and courteous approach used to conduct their work with us made this entire experience a very positive one.

Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate your business and will always be happy to help.
Wishing you a wonderful and happy new year, the Tip Top Trough team.

Eaves repair and replacement

Tip Top Trough and their team were fantastic! We needed our entire eaves system replaced and Tip Top Through provided a quick and competitive estimate. Even during their busy season, Tip Top Through came to complete the work within a few weeks of providing the estimate. They were on time, professional and everything was completed in one day. Ally was a great help with coordinating everything. Thank you Tip Top Through for your wonderful service! I would certainly recommend this company!

Thank you for your kind words!
We are always happy to help, and glad you are satisfied.
Have a wonderful and dry winter!

Uzay from Toronto
Uzay from Toronto

Eaves cleaning

They had to come to the property twice due to weather conditions, but service was performed with no issues. I've been using their services for 4 years, and find it very professional. They do a very clean job.

Dear Uzay,
You are always a pleasure to work with.
We truly value your loyalty and will proceed to do the best for you.
Have a safe winter!

Flooring in North York
Flooring in North York

Evestroughs

The crew from Tip Top Trough was excellent. They were polite to deal with answered any questions that I had. The total experience from the office staff, processing my request through to completion was seamless and enjoyable. Great job, Tip Top Trough!

Thank you for the positive words. We are glad to hear that you have had a positive experience with both our crew as well as the office staff. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to helping you with your future aluminum needs!

A. G.
A. G.

Installation of eavestrough heating cables & new downspout

I'm delighted to recommend Tip Top Trough – and have already recommended them to several of my neighbours.

This is the third time I've had TTT do work – they are a pleasure to deal with. The first was to install a downspout, clean and 'tune-up' my existing eavestroughs.

The second to repair the sofiting and eavestrough after an ice build-up caused it to pull away from the roof last winter leaving gaps in the eaves.
And now the third, to install heating cables and a new downspout, to ensure I don't have a repeat of last winter (that included hosting a family of grey squirrels).

Thanks Tip Top Trough.

Thank you for for the kind words, we appreciate your business and are very happy to hear that you have had only positive experiences using Tip Top Trough. It has been a pleasure working with you and we look forward to helping you with your future aluminum needs!

david  in York
david in York

friendly, dependable and high quality work

Excellent work, friendly team, and very dependable. Tip Top Trough replaced the troughs on our 100 year old home. They made great suggestions when quoting the project and the team did excellent installation.

Thank you David for the positive words. We are very happy to hear that you have had a positive experience working with us. It has a been a pleasure working with you and we look forward to helping you with your future aluminum needs!

More about Tip Top Trough

Gutters & Eavestroughs, Eavestrough Repair, Window & Gutter Cleaning

Tip Top Trough has been specializing in aluminum and copper for almost 20 years. Pierce, the owner, has found great success in treating clients’ homes as if it were his own. We will add that little extra bit of care to your project. No matter the size.

At Tip Top Trough, we pride ourselves on our industry-leading customer service, as well as our experience in providing custom solutions for all of our clients’ eavestrough and aluminum needs.

Tip Top Trough’s cleaning services are thorough; the repair jobs are quick and efficient; and the installations are of the highest quality.

Tip Top Trough is fully insured with WSIB and General Liability, as well as is a Licensed Contractor for the City of Toronto.

Tip Top Trough Services

> Eavestrough: clean, repair & installation

> Eavestrough resecuring, resloping

> Downpipe: disconnection, extension, installation, resecuring, reassembling, rain barrel installation

> Heating wire: supply & installation

> Ice Damn removal

> Rain barrel Installations

> Flashing - Chimneys, Windows and doors

> Skylight repairs

Call us today for a free quote 416-781-7406 or visit us online Tip Top Trough and fill out our quick form!