Tip Top Trough

Gutters & Eavestroughs
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Toronto  >  Tip Top Trough
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Tip Top Trough

Liza in Toronto

Our eavestrough was leaking off the back of our house onto our brick and the downspout was connecting into the sewer. We called TTT for a quote and scheduled us in a few weeks later for replacement of eaves and connected downspout to drain into our backyard. The work took a few hours and now no more leak.
Would recommend this company and will use them again for any further issues.

Madame X in Richmond hill
16 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

I hired this company a few years back after extensive damage to my home from a terrible storm, and all of the products they used that are 10 years NEWER than my other aluminum, look 20 years older. The colour has faded and no longer matches my other aluminum. I am on Homestars now looking for a reputable company and my confidence is somewhat shaken when I see that they have decent reviews. I was not pleased in the least with either the product or my contact there. He seemed like a spoiled kid. Not a great experience.

Job Price

Hi Madame acts, I am very sorry for your experience. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so that we can sort this out. If this is work that we have done, we will rectify the issue. However I suspect you might have the wrong company.

Rafi in Toronto

We've used Tip Top Trough on multiple properties of ours. This job including fixing a leaking trough and a general cleaning. They had very clear communication and worked very well around the weather. Thanks!

Jeffery Qing in Vaughan

Tip Top trough did a really nice job. Their service is very prompt and professional and they provide high quality work at reasonable prices. I am very happy and would recommend then highly.

Job Price

We recently contracted Tip Top Trough to replace a broken downspout on our house. They told me the day they would arrive and they were very quick professional and easy to deal with.

M2C2 in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

I have copper gutters and one had become blocked and torn. It was leaking fountains onto the sidewalk. Not many companies were interested in such a small job, nor would they deal with copper. Tip top were prompt with s quote and although we did have to wait a few weeks, the service was of high quality, the staff were efficient and pleasant.

robertereid777 in Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

After looking Tip Top Trough on Home Stars I reached out for a quote for eavestrough cleaning. The quote was delivered within 48 hours and very fair compared to a few other companies so I booked it. In speaking with Myriam she was professional on the phone.

The crew did a thorough job cleaning and removing leafs. The cleaning also included an inspection report by the crew.

VCB in Toronto

Pierce & team did a great job cleaning our eavestroughs and ensuring proper water flow/draining. I would recommend them highly and will definitely be calling them back in the future!

John in Oakville

Contacted Tip Top Trough after reading the positive reviews on Homestars for an eaves trough cleaning. I was very satisfied with the work that was done. They showed up when they said they would and completed the job to my satisfaction. I will certainly use them again when the need arises.

Robin JR from Toronto

Had water pouring from one of my downspouts after a big rain storm. Picked Tip top Trough on this site and contacted them to get a quote. They were quick to respond and were honest about time lines. Excellent communication via email and phone and crew came right on time. Crew was professional and very helpful. I asked for additional suggestions and that was provided too. I was very happy with their service and will call them again when needed.

More about Tip Top Trough

Gutters & Eavestroughs, Eavestrough Repair, Window & Gutter Cleaning

Tip Top Trough has been specializing in aluminum and copper for almost 20 years. Pierce, the owner, has found great success in treating clients’ homes as if it were his own. We will add that little extra bit of care to your project. No matter the size.

At Tip Top Trough, we pride ourselves on our industry-leading customer service, as well as our experience in providing custom solutions for all of our clients’ eavestrough and aluminum needs.

Tip Top Trough’s cleaning services are thorough; the repair jobs are quick and efficient; and the installations are of the highest quality.

Tip Top Trough is fully insured with WSIB and General Liability, as well as is a Licensed Contractor for the City of Toronto.

Tip Top Trough Services

> Eavestrough: clean, repair & installation

> Eavestrough resecuring, resloping

> Downpipe: disconnection, extension, installation, resecuring, reassembling, rain barrel installation

> Heating wire: supply & installation

> Ice Damn removal

> Rain barrel Installations

> Flashing - Chimneys, Windows and doors

> Skylight repairs

Call us today for a free quote 416-781-7406 or visit us online Tip Top Trough and fill out our quick form!

Gutters & Eavestroughs and Window & Gutter Cleaning
Kaycan, Gentek, Residential, Alurex
- Eavestrough: clean, repair & installation - Eavestrough resecuring, resloping - Downpipe: disconnection, extension, installation, resecuring, reassembling, rain barrel installation - Heating wire: supply & installation - Leaf guard supply & installation - Splash guard supply & installation - Drip cap supply & installation - Fascia: repair, supply & installation - Soffit: repair, supply & installation - Siding: repair, supply & installation - Leak seals - Ice Damn removal - Flashing - Chimneys, Windows and doors - Skylight repairs
All
All
Custom Aluminum, Copper, Zinc & Vinyl
1996
Repairs - a minimun of a one year warranty applies to most repair services. Installation - 20 yr on
cash, cheque, credit card or email money transfer
Building Renovators License - City Of Toronto