Tip Top Trough

Tip Top Trough
Owner/Manager
Pierce [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Toronto  >  Tip Top Trough
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Tip Top Trough

Madame X in Richmond hill
16 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

I hired this company a few years back after extensive damage to my home from a terrible storm, and all of the products they used that are 10 years NEWER than my other aluminum, look 20 years older. The colour has faded and no longer matches my other aluminum. I am on Homestars now looking for a reputable company and my confidence is somewhat shaken when I see that they have decent reviews. I was not pleased in the least with either the product or my contact there. He seemed like a spoiled kid. Not a great experience.

Job Price

Hi Madame acts, I am very sorry for your experience. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so that we can sort this out. If this is work that we have done, we will rectify the issue. However I suspect you might have the wrong company.

Godfrey  in Etobicoke

I had water pouring down from my gutter, realized I had not clean my gutter for a long time...found Tip Top Trough on Home stars based on good reviews....they did a good job clearing the gutter and cleaned up nicely after themselves....have to say the communication wasn't perfect and had a few confusion but it worked out....they also provided a report recommending work needed done...unfortunately in my case, it's a total replacement....wish they did provide a bit more details though.

JL from Toronto

I have used Tip Top Trough for over 4 different jobs now. Every time they were superb. They are competitive in their pricing, very responsive to email/phone call and just overall professional in what they do. They not only do the job properly but at the end they will provide an inspection report letting you know areas that may need further fixing. All in all, I am extremely happy with their service.

Suki in Toronto

I was really finding it hard to find a responsible and easy to work with company to help with our roof maintenance and cleaning needs. TIp Top really came through for us. Very happy with their work and would use them again.

Hi Suki,

Thank you for your kind feedback. Glad to hear that you are happy with our service. TTT is proud to say that we are indeed a reliable and a trusted company.

Cheers,
TTT Team

Dorji in Toronto

I had my eves done last year and noticed afterwards that two side downspounts were oriented towards my neighbors property and they weren't happy about it. So I contact Tip Top to make the adjustements and re-orient the downspouts towards the front of my lot. This was well done. We are satisfied with the job.

Hi Dorji,

Glad to hear that you are satisfied with our service. TTT always takes pride with our recommendation and workmanship. Making an adjustment to your system is not an easy task, but you can always rely on the quality of our service.

Cheers,
TTT Team

Bob and Marilyn, Mississauga

I am so happy with this company and finally someone who actually cleans the eaves and takes pride in their work. i plan to continue with tip top Trough each year for cleaning and any other concerns which can occur in this area.
[email protected]
L5G4B7

M.Hawley

Job Price

Bob and Marilyn, it's always a pleasure working with you!! We can't wait to come back and clean the eaves again. Thanks

clay

These guys did a great job - we asked for quotes in the fall, and they very quickly provided a competitive price, but said they could only begin the work in the spring as they don't work during the cold winter months. Early in the spring, they contacted us again, and the crew just showed up and did the entire job in a single day. The night before, the owner called and asked to come over just to make sure the colour was the right one to match our new windows - sure enough, we found a better match and we have ended up with an excellent finished product. The crew was courteous, diligent and they cleaned everything up afterwards. Highly recommend Tip Top Trough!

Job Price

Clay, as a small business owner we are always working. We are very passionate about our business and love to help our clients out as much as possible. I'm happy we are able to find the best colour for your house's facade.

Maurice (Oakville)

Found Tip Top Trough via Homestars, and am happy I did work with them. Folks on site were cheerful, easy to talk to, polite and did additional work I hadn't even contracted for.

Any minor concerns/issues I had were promptly (and professionally) resolved by Myriam over at head office - wouldn't hesitate to work with them again.

Job Price

Hi Maurice I appreciate you bringing your concerns to my attention. If we are not made aware of any problems, we can't help to solve them. I'm happy it all worked out in the end! Thank you for being a great client.

IrisTO

I already hired Tip Top Trough twice. I trust them with cleaning my eavestroughs and downspouts, and windows too, at the end of the Fall. The job is done very well and Yitzie always welcomes the feedback and responds with a great commercial attitude. There was a misunderstanding about the windows cleaning and Yitzie sent his team to finish it on the next Sunday, not to delay us.
I'm very happy with their customer service and will call them again.

Job Price

Thanks IrisTO. I believe you might have the wrong company but I am not sure. Yitzie IS great to deal with though. :)

Jason B

We replaced 3 downpipes and relocated 1 to a more convenient location.
Larger newer downpipes make the property look much better
Clean up was great
They offered to replace two soffit pot lights for me
2 story house in downtown Toronto. Tight space in between the houses.

Job Price

Jason B thank you so much for posting a review about how thrilled you are with the work! We are happy that we were able to help you with this project. Downpipes are what we do best!

More about Tip Top Trough

Gutters & Eavestroughs, Eavestrough Repair, Window & Gutter Cleaning

Tip Top Trough has been specializing in aluminum and copper for almost 20 years. Pierce, the owner, has found great success in treating clients’ homes as if it were his own. We will add that little extra bit of care to your project. No matter the size.

At Tip Top Trough, we pride ourselves on our industry-leading customer service, as well as our experience in providing custom solutions for all of our clients’ eavestrough and aluminum needs.

Tip Top Trough’s cleaning services are thorough; the repair jobs are quick and efficient; and the installations are of the highest quality.

Tip Top Trough is fully insured with WSIB and General Liability, as well as is a Licensed Contractor for the City of Toronto.

Tip Top Trough Services

> Eavestrough: clean, repair & installation

> Eavestrough resecuring, resloping

> Downpipe: disconnection, extension, installation, resecuring, reassembling, rain barrel installation

> Heating wire: supply & installation

> Ice Damn removal

> Rain barrel Installations

> Flashing - Chimneys, Windows and doors

> Skylight repairs

Call us today for a free quote 416-781-7406 or visit us online Tip Top Trough and fill out our quick form!