Tip Top Trough

Gutters & Eavestroughs
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Toronto  >  Tip Top Trough
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Tip Top Trough

Jamie
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

This is the fourth year I have used Tip Top Trough. Their service has been consistently great, from start to finish. I would not hesitate to recommend them for your eavestrough needs.

Jenn in Toronto

Everything was great. There was good follow up and they came on time. They cleaned and put the nails back in since they were falling out. All in all a good, quick clean job.

L.P.  North York in Toronto

I found Tip Top Trough via HomeStars. I received a quick response regarding scheduling a visit for an estimate. Thank you Pierce. The estimate was timely and accurate and I was not oversold. Work was completed as scheduled and the crew was professional yet friendly. The site was left clean. The staff (Myriam, Shannon ) answered all my questions in a timely manner. Thank you.

Uzay from Toronto

This is the fourth year in a row we are using their services. They are very nice and friendly people. The job was done on time and they work very clean without any mess.

SAJ

I called a few places to get the issue of a leak / overflow from my gutter fixed. Tip Top was quick to respond with friendly correspondence. Myriam was a pleasure to work with and she had a crew come out and clean my gutters. Luckily there was only a blockage in the elbow and so they cleaned it out and no further work was needed in terms of repairs. I felt the company was trustworthy and did not try to gauge me for work that was not needed. They gave me suggestions on work that could be done at a later time but I didn't feel pressured at all.
It was a pleasure working with Tip Top and have only good things to say about them. I recommend them to others.
thanks!

Zee from North York

I found out about Tip Top Trough on HomeStars about 4 years ago when I was searching for a company to clean the eavestrough to my home. I haven't used any other company for this service since then. They always show up at the schedule date and time, complete a thorough job and leave the place neat and tidy afterward. They also not only check your eaves but inspect them too to make sure they are in good condition. I used them last week and they always do a great job - even asked if they could spend a little more time to check out the rear area of the roof for me and see if everything was good condition as I had noticed what appeared to be condensation near the ceiling inside the home near the roof area. They didn't hesitate in accommodating my request. I would strongly recommend this company to anyone considering hiring someone to clean or install eaves system - you can trust them!

Tip Top Trough replaced my parent's eavestrough and downpipes in early October 2017. We chose TTT to replace the eavestrough and downpipes not just because of their great reviews in Homestars website, they have professionally trained installers and are WSIB compliant. Their installers are Certified with Working at Heights which comply to the Ministry of Labour's recent regulation. They provided estimate with proposal to improve the eavestrough efficiency. They performed the replacement work as promised and the work are in order. Great workmanship and customer services. I highly recommend TTT to anyone that require professional and reliable services.

Valerie in Toronto
1 review Milton, ON

The company responded to my inquiry very promptly and communicated in advance when they would be out to complete the service. The day before they confirmed the appointment. The work was completed to my satisfaction and there was no mess left behind. Great company with very skilled personnel.

Gary from Woodbridge

This is a first-class company. Getting a quote was easy, the price was very fair, and the work team was a pleasure, describing the work, asking questions, and then did a great job. I recommend them 100%, no reservations.

More about Tip Top Trough

Gutters & Eavestroughs, Eavestrough Repair, Window & Gutter Cleaning

Tip Top Trough has been specializing in aluminum and copper for almost 20 years. Pierce, the owner, has found great success in treating clients’ homes as if it were his own. We will add that little extra bit of care to your project. No matter the size.

At Tip Top Trough, we pride ourselves on our industry-leading customer service, as well as our experience in providing custom solutions for all of our clients’ eavestrough and aluminum needs.

Tip Top Trough’s cleaning services are thorough; the repair jobs are quick and efficient; and the installations are of the highest quality.

Tip Top Trough is fully insured with WSIB and General Liability, as well as is a Licensed Contractor for the City of Toronto.

Tip Top Trough Services

> Eavestrough: clean, repair & installation

> Eavestrough resecuring, resloping

> Downpipe: disconnection, extension, installation, resecuring, reassembling, rain barrel installation

> Heating wire: supply & installation

> Ice Damn removal

> Rain barrel Installations

> Flashing - Chimneys, Windows and doors

> Skylight repairs

Call us today for a free quote 416-781-7406 or visit us online Tip Top Trough and fill out our quick form!

Gutters & Eavestroughs and Window & Gutter Cleaning
Kaycan, Gentek, Residential, Alurex
- Eavestrough: clean, repair & installation - Eavestrough resecuring, resloping - Downpipe: disconnection, extension, installation, resecuring, reassembling, rain barrel installation - Heating wire: supply & installation - Leaf guard supply & installation - Splash guard supply & installation - Drip cap supply & installation - Fascia: repair, supply & installation - Soffit: repair, supply & installation - Siding: repair, supply & installation - Leak seals - Ice Damn removal - Flashing - Chimneys, Windows and doors - Skylight repairs
All
All
Custom Aluminum, Copper, Zinc & Vinyl
1996
Repairs - a minimun of a one year warranty applies to most repair services. Installation - 20 yr on
cash, cheque, credit card or email money transfer
Building Renovators License - City Of Toronto