Tip Top Trough

Reviews for Tip Top Trough

Anne in Etobicoke
Anne in Etobicoke

Eavestroughs

I "found" Tip Top Trough a few years ago, after bad experiences with other eavestrough companies, and have used them ever since. The work--cleaning or repair or new troughs--is always done thoroughly, and if there is any problem they come back and put it right. I have just had my eavestroughs cleaned out again, and the work was excellent.

Dear Anne, we thank you for your kind feedback and loyalty.
We are glad to keep servicing you in the best way possible.
All the best and see you next season!

Zee from North York
Zee from North York

Eavestrough Cleaning

I have been using Tip Top Trough now for over over 5 years. Pierce and his team are true professionals, as I have experienced from my communication with the office for estimates and invoices, to the staff who complete the on-site work, including eavestrough cleaning service. Most recently I had the eavestrough cleaned again, and as usual the team shows up as expected (office will advise when the team will stop by) and completed the cleaning very efficiently and will also advise you if there is any damage or anything you should attend to. They also ensure to leave the place very tidy, putting any debris from the cleaning in a yard waste bag and leaving at the curb for you. The only thing you will have to do is ensure that your outside water is turned on.

This is the only company I have used for eavestrough cleaning services and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Mary P.
Mary P.

Replace lower eaves & repair seam in top eavestrough.

Tip Top Trough did an excellent job replacing & repairing our eavestrough; the staff & crew were efficient & courteous. I would highly recommend their services.
Thanks again for a job well done !

Thank you Mary for your kind words. We understand how important your home is, and we strive to help you keep it in great shape. We are a quickly growing business that strives to reach all our clients in a timely manner and provide a Tip Top experience!

Gutters and Eavestrough

I am very happy with Myriam and the employees of Tip Top Trough. Needed all my eavestroughs replaced. They came out when they said they would. Their crew was friendly and professional. Did a great job and clean up.

Keely in Toronto
Keely in Toronto

Complete Gutter Replacement

I hired Tip Top to completely replace the decrepit gutter system on our recently purchased home. We upgraded the size of the gutters and downspouts and had a downspout diverter installed to accompany our rain barrel. We also had all new aluminum fascia installed around the home. Tip Top was quick to respond to all my inquiries and when they were onsite the workers were very clean and respectful of the property. The work was completed exactly per our agreement and looks/functions beautifully.

Dear Keely,

skimag in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
skimag in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

Tip Top job

Tip Top's installers did a first-class job with eaves, fascia and soffit. I had a few small details that I drew to their attention and they were all taken care of quickly. Great job.

Cathie in Toronto
Cathie in Toronto

Secured my Gutters

Very easy to deal with! I had a section of my gutters that suddenly came loose, creating a waterfall when it rained. After sending them a photo of the problem area, Tip Top gave me a quote and we set up a date for repair. The work was done quickly, the workers were respectful and cleaned up. I will definitely call Tip Top Trough next time I need work done.

Dear Cathie,

Heather Scarborough in North York
Heather Scarborough in North York

Gutter falling off

Neighbour noticed that my gutter was away from the wall. I contacted Tip Top Troughs. They called the next day and came the next day and gave me an estimate. It is a busy time of year and the fixed it within two weeks. No mess, no damage. Great service and communication

Dear Heather,

Tip Top Trough is Terrific

Professional, hard working, honest and prompt.
I would recommend their services to anyone. We will continue to use their services in future. Book their services early as they are in demand!

Karen 2222 in North York
Karen 2222 in North York

Excellent Service and Work

I HIGHLY recommend Tip Top Trough for all your gutter and eavestrough installation, repair and replacement needs. From start to finish everyone at this company was an absolute pleasure to deal with. The work was completed on time and was perfect. It is not often that one can recommend a service provider without a single complaint.

Dear Karen,
Appreciate your feedback and kind words!
Was a pleasure working with you and promise to help with every future need.
All the very best!

More about Tip Top Trough

Gutters & Eavestroughs, Eavestrough Repair, Window & Gutter Cleaning

Tip Top Trough has been specializing in aluminum and copper for almost 20 years. Pierce, the owner, has found great success in treating clients’ homes as if it were his own. We will add that little extra bit of care to your project. No matter the size.

At Tip Top Trough, we pride ourselves on our industry-leading customer service, as well as our experience in providing custom solutions for all of our clients’ eavestrough and aluminum needs.

Tip Top Trough’s cleaning services are thorough; the repair jobs are quick and efficient; and the installations are of the highest quality.

Tip Top Trough is fully insured with WSIB and General Liability, as well as is a Licensed Contractor for the City of Toronto.

Tip Top Trough Services

> Eavestrough: clean, repair & installation

> Eavestrough resecuring, resloping

> Downpipe: disconnection, extension, installation, resecuring, reassembling, rain barrel installation

> Heating wire: supply & installation

> Ice Damn removal

> Rain barrel Installations

> Flashing - Chimneys, Windows and doors

> Skylight repairs

Call us today for a free quote 416-781-7406 or visit us online Tip Top Trough and fill out our quick form!