Allan Star Roofing

Reviews for Allan Star Roofing

Calvin in Montréal
Calvin in Montréal

New Flat Roof

Ebi and his team installed a new modified bitumen flat roof for our house. I was originally concerned by the low number of online reviews but was immediately reassured after talking to references from other projects they had done. Their reviews were glowing, and now I understand why.

During the quoting process, Ebi was very transparent in the cost breakdown and clear in communicating the work that needed to be done. He even recommended reusing our old edge trim (still in good condition) saving us a few thousand dollars. He was also very patient in answering any questions we had.

As for the installation itself, the crew was very professional. Their skill and tidiness was apparent from the teardown of the existing roof, adding intermediate layers, torching, to final cleanup. You were always informed during key parts of the installation so you knew exactly what was going on. The job was done on time as said in the quote.

Allan Star Roofing can definitely compete and surpass some of the big names out there in quality and with better pricing too. I consider them a hidden gem in this wild west roofing industry.

In Vaughan
In Vaughan

New Roof

Allan Star Roofing is a great company to hire. They did an amazing job and they all were so friendly. I am currently recommending them every opportunity I get. Thank you again for making this experience a good one. I was so greatly appreciative for the work they did my husband and I had to treat all of them to dinner.

Daniel E Stevens from Vaughan
Daniel E Stevens from Vaughan

Replace gutters residential house

Company was replacing a roof on house nearby and I walked over and ask for someone to give me estimate to replace all gutters on the front of the house (back was replaced 2 years ago). Got immediate estimate; got other estimates from other companies but this was best; got confirmation a few days before start when they did exact measurements; work was done quickly and efficiently including clean up and removal of old. Would definitely recommend.