Air Busters

Cheryl & Mick in Wheatley
Cheryl & Mick in Wheatley
1 review Chatham Kent, ON

Air Duct cleaner

Arrived on time, very professional, friendly and informative. They did an amazing job, showing us what it looked like down the vents before and after cleaning! Truly incredible! The vents were full of animal hair dust and Lord knows what else, we had just bought this house and we knew there was animals who lived here. Post pictures seen while they had the hoses down there and they were amazingly clean and shiny. I would highly recommend this company. The price is Great and the service impeccable. This company takes pride in their work and this clearly reflects on the amazing job and their positive attitudes.

Greg
Greg
0 reviews London, ON

Duct cleaning

The guys were courteous and professional. They did a thorough job of the cleaning and took before and after photos showing the significant difference in debris within the system. Overall a very reputable service. The jury is out on whether duct cleaning makes a significant difference to air quality, but there is no question that Air Busters does quality work.

sferg
sferg
1 review , ON

Duct cleaning

Rod and Brennan were nothing but prompt and professional from the time they arrived to when they left our home. They were happy to explain everything we had questions about and pointed out things that we were unaware of regarding the cleaning process.

Highly recommend. They did a great job! Thank you again.

Air Busters thanks you for taking the time to write such a great review!

dbulley1
dbulley1

Whole House Reno

Very happy with Air Busters. The tech came in with a great attitude and worked very diligently. Had no issues stopping to explain the process when I had questions. He cleaned up his area perfectly and patched my ductwork very neat.

This is the second time I have used air busters and I have also recommended them to my customers if they should need this service.

Thanks again guys, keep up the great work!

DJ

lhunter
lhunter
1 review London, ON

Air duct cleaning

Cleaned all our ducts. Job was done very well, professionally and service provider was friendly. Arrived on time and treated our home well.

John K.
John K.
1 review Kitchener, ON

Air Duct Cleaning

Rod and Brennan cleaned the ducts in my house. I am sure they got every speck of dust and dog hair. While their work and attitude were very professional they were also very friendly and engaging. They explained the process to me as they worked and made recommendations to help me protect my home and furnace in the future. Efficient, thorough and expert job. And their truck is cool too!

hollyjonathanp
hollyjonathanp
1 review London, ON

Duct cleaning

Rod and Brendan did an amazing job cleaning our ducts. They were polite, efficient, and informative. They explained the job as they went and were really thoughtful of our kids as they made their way through the house. Highly recommended!

dkldesrosiers
dkldesrosiers

Air Duct Cleaning

Danny came over and cleaned our air ducts throughout the house. He arrived on time what was great seeing we are a busy family. When he came over he explained what would be done and how they perform the job. The two gentlemen were very courteous and wore shoe coverings throughout our house. I was very happy with the service provided. I also recommended them to 2 of my friends who have also booked with them and had awesome service as well. Thank you Airbusters on a job well done.

Aspen
Aspen
2 reviews London, ON

Furnace and duct cleaning

Everything was easy about this from the start with scheduling with the lovely Melissa to when Rod and Brendan come to do the work. Rod went through everything in detail and gave me tips for the future to keep my house dust free. They were professional, reasonably priced and efficient. I will definitely be contacting them for my future duct, furnace and dryer vent cleaning.

jmacdougall19
jmacdougall19

Duct cleaning

Arrived on time, extremely thorough and very professional. Answered all of our questions and detailed with photos exactly what was being done. (before and after photos) I have already recommended them to others and will continue to do so going forward. Top notch service!!

More about Air Busters

Air Busters Air Duct Cleaning is NADCA Certified (National Air Duct Cleaning Association) and employs a full time CVI, Certified Ventilation Inspector. NADCA’s CVI certification is an advanced certification to recognize industry professionals involved in the inspection and cleaning HVAC systems. *** The ASCS designation recognizes the comprehensive knowledge in ...
Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in Windsor?