Air Busters

sferg
sferg
1 review , ON

Duct cleaning

Rod and Brennan were nothing but prompt and professional from the time they arrived to when they left our home. They were happy to explain everything we had questions about and pointed out things that we were unaware of regarding the cleaning process.

Highly recommend. They did a great job! Thank you again.

Air Busters thanks you for taking the time to write such a great review!

dbulley1
dbulley1

Whole House Reno

Very happy with Air Busters. The tech came in with a great attitude and worked very diligently. Had no issues stopping to explain the process when I had questions. He cleaned up his area perfectly and patched my ductwork very neat.

This is the second time I have used air busters and I have also recommended them to my customers if they should need this service.

Thanks again guys, keep up the great work!

DJ

lhunter
lhunter

Air duct cleaning

Cleaned all our ducts. Job was done very well, professionally and service provider was friendly. Arrived on time and treated our home well.

John K.
John K.
1 review Kitchener, ON

Air Duct Cleaning

Rod and Brennan cleaned the ducts in my house. I am sure they got every speck of dust and dog hair. While their work and attitude were very professional they were also very friendly and engaging. They explained the process to me as they worked and made recommendations to help me protect my home and furnace in the future. Efficient, thorough and expert job. And their truck is cool too!

hollyjonathanp
hollyjonathanp

Duct cleaning

Rod and Brendan did an amazing job cleaning our ducts. They were polite, efficient, and informative. They explained the job as they went and were really thoughtful of our kids as they made their way through the house. Highly recommended!

dkldesrosiers
dkldesrosiers

Air Duct Cleaning

Danny came over and cleaned our air ducts throughout the house. He arrived on time what was great seeing we are a busy family. When he came over he explained what would be done and how they perform the job. The two gentlemen were very courteous and wore shoe coverings throughout our house. I was very happy with the service provided. I also recommended them to 2 of my friends who have also booked with them and had awesome service as well. Thank you Airbusters on a job well done.

Aspen
Aspen

Furnace and duct cleaning

Everything was easy about this from the start with scheduling with the lovely Melissa to when Rod and Brendan come to do the work. Rod went through everything in detail and gave me tips for the future to keep my house dust free. They were professional, reasonably priced and efficient. I will definitely be contacting them for my future duct, furnace and dryer vent cleaning.

jmacdougall19
jmacdougall19

Duct cleaning

Arrived on time, extremely thorough and very professional. Answered all of our questions and detailed with photos exactly what was being done. (before and after photos) I have already recommended them to others and will continue to do so going forward. Top notch service!!

Countercookwise
Countercookwise

Duct cleaning

These guys were very professional. They took their work seriously and knew their stuff. They showed me before and after photos, answered all my questions and were very knowledgeable and polite. I would recommend Air Busters to anyone who wants to breathe cleaner air in their home. They did a great job clearing all the construction dust and debris from my ducts and I can already tell the difference in air quality and efficiency in my home.

L. B.
L. B.

Air Duct Cleaning

Professional, knowledgeable, and reasonably priced. They took their time, explained what they were doing and why, and no pressured sales. I have already recommended them to many friends and will use their services again.

Air Busters appreciates you taking the time to write a review. Thank you for all past and future recommendations!

More about Air Busters

Air Busters Air Duct Cleaning is NADCA Certified (National Air Duct Cleaning Association) and employs a full time CVI, Certified Ventilation Inspector. NADCA’s CVI certification is an advanced certification to recognize industry professionals involved in the inspection and cleaning HVAC systems.
***
The ASCS designation recognizes the comprehensive knowledge in the field of ventilation cleaning. NADCA members have agreed to conduct their Air Duct Cleaning business in accordance with a strict, mandatory Code of Ethics.
***
Air Busters residential air duct cleaning has cleaned houses of any size from some as small as 800 square feet up to a home of 60,000 square feet.
***
Air Busters Air Duct Cleaning is a family owned and operated business. We promise to build this business on a foundation of honesty, integrity, and accountability. We fully adhere to the high standards of HVAC cleaning, as set by NADCA, and will treat our customers and their homes with the utmost of respect.

Duct Cleaning
Residential Air Duct Cleaning, Dry Vent Cleaning, Commercial Air Duct Cleaning
Air Busters Code of Ethics Home/Air Busters Code of Ethics Adhering to the highest standards We will serve our customers with integrity and competence. We will perform our work using Source Removal methods. We will be honest and forthright in our advertising. We will provide our clients with accurate inspections and evaluations of the cleanliness and physical condition of their HVAC systems, using this information to determine the type of cleaning and maintenance services required, if any. We will provide only necessary and desired services to our clients, and will not use furnace/air duct cleaning as a means of selling unnecessary or unwanted products or services. We will provide services only after completing the necessary bonding and licensing procedures. We will utilize the services and products of those who possess specialized skills, tools, or trades not possessed by us when circumstances call for work to be done which we are unable to perform. We will stay abreast of new developments in technology, tools of the trade, building codes, the Uniform Mechanical Code, and any other codes or information that directly affects our work. We will require that all employees of our firm practice furnace/air duct cleaning in accordance with NADCA Guidelines and the Code of Ethics. We will perform our services in accordance with the current published standards of the association.
2004