The Duct Cleaning Pro

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for The Duct Cleaning Pro

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Good job - in and out within 2 hours

Mark and Alex were well equipped to clean our townhouse and were in and out within 2 hours. They did all our vents, cleaned dryer and furnace. They cleaned up after themselves and were nice to deal with. Would recommend.

Dear customer, thank you for such an awesome review. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. Looking forward to work with you in the future.
All the best ~Mark

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Duct cleaning at my home

Hi I had my duct cleaned by Mark and his team, They were very punctual and went through the process, He helped me to replace my humidifier filter, I would recommend them for others looking for duct cleaning services. Kudo to Mark and his team - Nimal Christopher

Thank you Nimal for such an awesome review. We're thrilled to know that you were satisfied with the service you received. We look forward to working with you in the future. All the best Mark.

Al in Toronto
Al in Toronto

Duct Cleaning

Thank you to Mark and his team for a job well done. Arrived as scheduled, followed all Covid protocol, made sure all surfaces were protected. Final result was great. Recommended for great service and price
Al Murphy

Thank you Al for your feedback. We appreciate your business and it was a pleasure working with you. Looking forward to doing business in the future.
All the best~ Mark

ricklaswick in Mississauga
ricklaswick in Mississauga

Best duct cleaning pros!

These guys are the best! Mark and Alex top notch, professional. Knowledgeable, courteous!. I’ve had a few companies do my ducts but these guys are by far the best! Called to let me know they were coming,right on time ,and professional. Showed me pics before and after. Simply the best out there. I’d recommend them 100% . Thanks mark and Alex!

Thank you Ricklaswick for speaking highly about The Duct Cleaning Pro, we really appreciate you leaving us a feedback. If there's anything we can assist in the future, dont hesitate to contact us.

Jessenia in Hamilton
Jessenia in Hamilton
1 review North York, ON

Service Duct Cleaning

Our vents were in need of a deep Duct cleaning. After reading such great reviews of The Duct Cleaning Pro we decided to give them a try. From the initial telephone conversation to these two gentleman’s coming to our residence they were very nice and professional. They informed us what exactly was wrong, down to our furnace needing a new filter to giving each and every vent a deep clean. They informed us of the products they used being chemical free and all organic .... which was very important to us seeing as we have a 2year old. Both Mark and Alex took their time to help move some things back in place (nothing was rushed) and seem like very trustworthy people. The price seems reasonable for having 15-18 vents cleaned. They knew exactly what they were doing and got straight to work. After a visual inspection both my husband and I are absolutely satisfied with their services and would recommend them 100%!!

Thank you Jessenia for taking the time to share your feedback with us, It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.
I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Duct and Furnace Cleaning

I have had my ducts cleaned by other companies and thought that the job done was the norm, until “ The Duct Cleaning Pro “ - Mark and Alex showed up. I received a curtesy call the day before, they arrived on schedule, they were courteous and professional and answered all my questions. The detail and thoroughness taken in cleaning my ducts was next=to-non. Additional steps were taken to sanitize each duct that left my home smelling great and the air in my home instantly feeling cleaner and easier to breath - especially after a major basement renovation. Job Well Done! - Mark and Alex. I will definitely be using The “ Duct Cleaning Pro” for all my future duct cleaning.

Thank you for speaking highly about The Duct Cleaning Pro, we really appreciate you leaving us a feedback. If there's anything we can assist in the future, dont hesitate to contact us.

Juan Ignacio in Burlington
Juan Ignacio in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

I recommend Duct Cleaning Pro

Mark and Alex did an outstanding job!! They went above and beyond by carefully taking the time to clean every vent and return around the house, in some cases, with a significant amount of dirt accumulated in a few years apparently (no extra charge). Additionally they repaired a broken baseboard grille and vacuumed my furnance room!
Thank you!

Thank you Juan for speaking highly about The Duct Cleaning Pro, we really appreciate your business. Our certified technicians always perform an excellent job. If there's anything we can assist in the future dont hesitate to contact us.

L in Toronto
L in Toronto

Duct and Furnace Cleaning

I'm not one to ever give 10/10 for anything, but have to say, Mark and Alex were wonderful.
I got an appointment the same day I called (which was luck of course) and they went right to work and did a really thorough job and in some cases, went above and beyond.
Thank you, we'll see you in a few years!

Thank you L for talking the time out to leave us a feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.
All the best ~Mark

Duct Cleaning Amazing Job!!!

Mark and Jason did an excellent job on cleaning my complete HVAC system. they were extremely professional and courteous. they showed up exactly on time. would definitely be using them again when I need them.

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business and it was a pleasure working with you. Looking forward to doing business in the future.
All the best~ Mark

Most professional service

Mark was very helpful. Our dryer vent disconnected after the duct cleaning due poor installation by our appliance service.
Mark made a second visit to help us with it.
Very professional team, very helpful and personable.
Thanks guys!

Thank you you for sharing your experience with us. It was a pleasure working with you. Looking forward to doing business in the future. All the best~ Mark

More about The Duct Cleaning Pro

We are qualified duct cleaning professionals who provide dependable, timely, quality service and 100% customer satisfaction. We take pride in our work and aim to achieve a safer, cleaner and healthier indoor environment for you and your family. We service all area's in the GTA. Please call us at 6477457931 to set up a consultation today to see how we can make a difference in your home.

Prices

4800 Sq ft

PLATINUM PACKAGE ($499)

Complete Air Duct Cleaning (unlimited vents)

Dryer and Dryer Exhaust Cleaning