Power Vac Ontario

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Power Vac Ontario

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

New Home Construction

The technician was extremely pleasant, accommodating, and professional. He was very thorough in his work and ensured I was completely satisfied.

I am very happy with the service provided and will be a recurring customer.

Alla in Richmond hill
Alla in Richmond hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Duct cleaning.

Called the company as returning customer, we had our duct cleaned by same company a year ago, however, this year we had to call them again due to bad smell coming from registers in the basement. We suspected some rodent or bird died inside and causing this issue. First attempt of cleaning was not that successful, smell came back in just 3 days. I called the company and another appointment was booked. This time we had another technician, David, and he did just amazing job. Not only he found a couple of return registers missed by first technician and not cleaned at all, but also some problem with part of duct disconnected from the register in the kitchen. he found a way to clean it well anyways. Seems we had this problem for years but nobody from PowerPac ever mention it.
I would recommend this company anyways, but suggesting to be in the house during service to ensure that the job is done well so you don't have to call again to book another appointment, and special Thanks to David for outstanding work.

Sharon Goss in Brantford
Sharon Goss in Brantford

Service duct cleaning

Friendly service man, with great attitude. Cared enough about his job to give helpful safety tips, and explain what he had to do to get the job done.

Great feeling having professionals do your duct cleaning. And the lady that took my call to book this service was very helpful.

Sharon Goss

Private User reviews Dorchester, ON

Great service

Our service guy was very courteous and patient with us and the service that was provided was very good as he went over everything with us. I appreciate the punctuality as well.

John & Sandra Barr in Belwood
John & Sandra Barr in Belwood
0 reviews Belwood, ON

Duct Cleaning

Ducts were cleaned for the first time (the house is 23 years old). The Service Technician, Volodomyr was professional and efficient and we were pleased to recommend Power Vac to several neighbours, two of whom have booked appointments. We will definitely call Power Vac back in five years.

tainamunroe in Burlington, Ontario
tainamunroe in Burlington, Ontario

Very good service

Very happy with the service provided. David came in time and did a wonderful job. It was a pleasure doing business with Power Vac. You will not be disappointed and we will continue to avail of their services. Thank you David for doing such a good job.

Raman in Toronto
Raman in Toronto

New home duct cleaning

New home was leased out to tenants. Moved in. Required extensive cleaning. Duct cleaning was a must. Great job! Professional! Didn’t leave a mess! My a/c works much better! Thanks!

Thanks Raman for the opportunity to be of service and for your review. Our team appreciate your business

Kim in Toronto
Kim in Toronto

Duct cleaning

I was very happy with the duct cleaning from PowerVac Ontario. David was on time and very considerate and open to moving the truck to a better spot to conduct the work, which I appreciated. The work was efficient and covered all the areas the PowerVac Ontario team explained ahead of time. I have no hesitation recommending PowerVac Ontario.
Trinity-Bellwoods resident in Toronto.

Thank You Kim for the review and for the opportunity to be of service

alex_hor in Waterloo
alex_hor in Waterloo
1 review Waterloo, ON

Duct cleaning

Ducts in my 20-years old house were never cleaned, so a lot of garbage had to be removed. Patrick was very accurate and efficient, and the work well done. Thanks.

Thank You Alex for the review . We are grateful for the trust you placed upon us.

Rosemarie in Gananoque
Rosemarie in Gananoque
1 review Gananoque, ON

Duct and HRV cleaning

I was very pleased with the professional workers who attended my home and the excellent work they completed. I’d recommend this company for duct and HRV cleaning without any reservation. Thank you again.

Thank You Rosemarie for the review. We hope that you pass our name on to others.
Repeat business and word of mouth referrals is the foundation of our business

More about Power Vac Ontario

Welcome to Power Vac Ontario. We've been a professional Duct Cleaning Services since 1966. We specialize in residential and commercial/industrial services. We Feature INGRAD Vacuum Technology on our Vacuum Trucks. Repeat business and word of mouth referrals is the foundation of our business model.