Simply Smart Home

Reviews for Simply Smart Home

Victor in Scarborough
Victor in Scarborough
1 review Ajax, ON

Simply Smart Home, Simply Great!

Devraj from Simply Smart Home was great!
He was very knowledgeable and explained the mechanics of how our water heater and furnace/ac worked really well.
We qualified to have our very old water heater upgraded to a new model and are so glad that Simply Smart Home will help make this switch so smooth for us. Even their customer service department is so helpful and they answer the calls pretty quickly which is really appreciated as a customer. We are looking forward to having a more efficient and safer home all thanks to this great opportunity this company is offering.
Thanks so much Devraj & Simply Smart Home!

Naveen in Toronto
Naveen in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Tankless and free smart home

Devraj did excellent work on explaining services and contracts on detail. He patiently answered all my questions and waited until the installation team call me to make sure I have everything I need.

Xianqi in Brampton
Xianqi in Brampton

Door bell, alarm

I am so glad to chose the products from smart. It is so high tech, and so smart! Connect to cellphone easily. Like the camera door bell, and the smoke alarm very much! Recommend to everyone!

Shri in Brampton
Shri in Brampton

Furnace Protection Plan

Good customer service. Immediate response from customer care and agents. Competitive plan with freebies. Sales representative (Elena) was polite and explains the products in detail with pros and cons. She understands the details provided by me and suggests me a great plan. I recommend to public as Simply Smart Home is excellent

Nest protect

Explained about home safety, talked about meeting place, safe exit way, water heater safety, all great info, interesting technology, android connectivity, smart homesoution, shared experience of past fires, save opportunities etc

subhash in Toronto
subhash in Toronto

Nest protect

Faisal did a grt job today. Notb only, he inspected safety measures of my whole house for Furnace, Water Heater, Thermostat etc.... but also, he advised me some useful and valuable feedback. i am so impressed by his professional approach and so with the service of Simply Smart Home. Definitely, i.look forward to get the service of SIMPLY SMART HOME in near future.

Dear Subhash, thank you for the review! We're happy to hear that Faisal was so informative and thorough. We look forward to seeing you soon!

smart home

devraj is very professional and nice, he explain all the service very clearly to me that make me understand everything easly. im very happy and comfortable with the service that he provide

Dear Homeowner, thank you for the great review! Here at Simply Smart, we strive to always create a positive experience for our customers and are so glad to hear that Devraj did just that!

Juana in Kitchener
Juana in Kitchener
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

nest protect

ugur and liby came by for the nest protect program helped me save a lot of money and helped me get more nest protect. helped get a protect on each floor keeping my family safe would recommend to friends and family

Dear Juana, thanks for taking the time to provide such great feedback! We are happy to hear that Ugur and Liby were able to help make your home safer for you and your family! We're sure you will love the products in your home!

Ahsan in Toronto
Ahsan in Toronto

Terrible Service!

What ever you do, DO NOT sign up with this company! It is the worst service ever. I bought a water heater from them almost 6 months ago. The installer used an unsafe extension cord to connect it as opposed to a proper electrical line. The promise was that they would come back and finish the job. I keep complaining. They send someone. They inspect. Promise to come back and finish the job. It never happens. 6 months later and I am living with a water heater with an unsafe connection. BIG MISTAKE if you ever sign up with these people.

Niraj in Brampton
Niraj in Brampton

Nest protect

Liby and Ugur came by for the nest protect program, very informative explained everything very well. Helped my family and I save money and stay safe great guys would recommend to family and friends.

Dear Niraj, we are so happy to hear that Liby and Ugur were able to help out you and your family. Thanks for the great feedback!

More about Simply Smart Home

With the headquarters in Toronto, Ontario, Simply Smart Home is a 100% Canadian owned and operated company. Our Management Team has a combined experience of 50 plus years, which helps us serve thousands of our customers to the best of our ability. Our organization is one of the fastest growing ...