Simply Smart Home

Simply Smart Home

Reviews for Simply Smart Home

abdullah in Etobicoke
abdullah in Etobicoke

Worst company ever doing misrepresentation and misleading the customers

They forcibly had me get their maintenance plan and mentioned there is 1 month free trial and gave nest promo products. I signed the agreement on Oct 6th evening and had their NEST products installed on Oct 7th. When i cancelled on Nov 6th they confirmed they will cancel the plan and get their NEST products removed and have the 1 month plan amount refunded back to Enbridge Gas bill.

But today when i called to ask them when they are going to remove the NEST products the are saying i have buy it for 750$ from them.

Derek in North York
Derek in North York

Poor response time and broken promise

I signed up for one of simply smart homes free installation of Nest Smoke and CO monitor by listening to their sales pitch. Before the sales pitch was completed, response was great and timely; however, after deciding not to proceed, the consultant / company never responded to my email / SMS regarding the free installation of the Nest monitor even though the consultant mentioned that he will stopped by in a week again to install.

From this act, I am not sure if they would offer great after sales customer service simply because they could not even keep this simple promise.

I still hope that someone from the company would follow up on this

AkashP in Scarborough
AkashP in Scarborough

SSH review

Devraj was a great consultant, explained all the details throughly and clearly. Also walked around the house to give tips on what to look out for and how to save and provide safety to the family.

Tony in
Tony in
0 reviews , ON

No show on both appointments

I registered with Simply Smart Home six months ago for a free home assessment and Nest Carbon Dioxide Detector. On both appointments they failed to show up. I was very disappointing that I wasted my time to wait for no one to show up.

Dan from Toronto
Dan from Toronto

Nest Protect Install

Kai from SSH came by, did an audit of my existing smoke alarms (which were thankfully all up to date), and then installed the free Nest Protect. He was excellent. Not pushy, but knowledgeable. He even corralled my kids and gave them a fire safety lesson. Will definitely reach out to Kai again if I need more smart home help.

TBD what the real catch is with this free Nest Protect install. Maybe it's the skeptic in me. But so far, SSH and especially their tech Kai, were a pleasure to deal with.

Derrick from Mississauga
Derrick from Mississauga

5***** for KAYDIN NGUYEN and Super-Serve his clients!!!

I am never the one to write stories or share my experiences through social media. Kaydin Nguyen a Simply Smart Home Technician who I dealt with months before when installing my Nest Thermostat understands the definition of 'Super Serving' his clients! Kaydin was the main reason why I personally followed up with him to do the install because of the impression he left. Even though he was never my assigned technician he booked everything on my behalf and communicated the scope of work. Unfortunately, that's where things fell short with his colleagues. Due to the misunderstanding and miscommunication, I messaged Kaydin directly as to what had happened. He called the office directly and investigated where things fell through. He offered is empathy and understand my frustration and the service was unacceptable and took the ownership on ensuring it did not happen again. He was confident and wanted Simply Smart recover from this mishap. If it wasn't for individuals like Kaydin, I easily would have walked away, but Kaydin displayed professionalism and went above and beyond his role to make things right.

For those interested in their services, please request for Kaydin.

Kudos and 5* Kaydin!!!

Quy in Toronto
Quy in Toronto

Smart home

Devraj was fast and efficient when installing but also very thorough when explaining. He did a walk through of the old appliance’s explained any safety concerns and the difference between old and mew technology. It was a very educational experience.

BiOS08
BiOS08

NEST PROTECT Install - Kai

Simply Smart Home sent installer Kai to install our NEST PROTECT.

Simple description of Kai " Smart, knowledgeable, and friendly"

Me being in IT field and Home Automation business Kai couldn't pretend he knew things, his knowledge was refreshing as not too many people so far I encountered in IT field knew about Home Automation or Z-Wave. Kai has also given us about some fire safety tips and we are grateful for his time and expertise.

Thank you Kai, we wish you the best of luck in your future installs. Simply Smart Home you are great.

Dear Homeowner, thank you for taking the time leave us such a terrific review. At Simply Smart Home, we strive to exceed the customer's expectations every single time and are so happy to learn that Kai did just that. We'll be sure to pass along this feedback to him; enjoy your Nest Protect!

Kiara
Simply Smart Customer Relations

Cchou in Vaughan
Cchou in Vaughan

Smart home

Devraj was really clear in his points he was very helpful and was willing to spend time in his explanation and really good in his work and talked well regarding fire safety and was to clean the dryer off excess lint as it is a fire hazard

Dear Cchou, thank you for the great review! It's amazing to hear that Devraj provided such great customer service. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Kiara
Simply Smart Customer Relations

More about Simply Smart Home

With the headquarters in Toronto, Ontario, Simply Smart Home is a 100% Canadian owned and operated company. Our Management Team has a combined experience of 50 plus years, which helps us serve thousands of our customers to the best of our ability. Our organization is one of the fastest growing ...
Looking for Home Automation pros in Vaughan?