Simply Smart Home

Reviews for Simply Smart Home

Sriram in Brampton
Sriram in Brampton

stay away

I had signed up for a nest furnace protection plan with them 3 years ago ($30 per month) where they installed a nest for free of cost. But after a couple of years, I decided to switch to their plumbing service, since I no longer required the furnace protection. I had never called them for the past 3 years for any kind of service, but had to call them last week to fix a leaky pipe at my basement. Made an appointment so that the plumber can visit my home and fix the leaky pipe. But the plumber first showed up 4 hours late, looked at the leaky pipe for a minute and went back promising he'd return to fix it next day. He never came back. Called the office to enquire and they re-booked for the plumber again. The plumber never showed up. By this month, I had paid over two thousand dollars in total for the past 3 years to this company, but they would never even bother to send their plumber... What a waste of time & money.. When I called in to cancel the service, they're saying I have to pay around $600 more to cancel. I'm now struck.. Please do not even let this company inside your home.. Don't recommend this company to anyone.

konstantina radimisis from Toronto
konstantina radimisis from Toronto
4 reviews Ajax, ON

Jay was phenomenal

Jay was absolutely phenomenal! Highly recommended. The service was stellar and I am deeply appreciative of the turn around response time. He cared about the fact that we did not have heat in the house and I have a toddler at home. He ensured my furnace and AC were replaced that very same day. Words cannot Express how thankful I am!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Businesses practices questionable

The free NEST protect promo offered by Simply Smart Home is nothing more than a bait n’ switch folks. To sum things up, a VERY small amount of homes will actually qualify for this offer. This is not what they lead you to believe, nor’ do they provide you with this information prior to technician arriving.

While the technician that came to our home is very nice, it’s clear that the goal of Simply Smart Home is to simply gain access into your home, find a reason as to why they can’t install NEST Protect and then proceed to sell you on various services/products they have.

In my case we had two working smoke detectors as our electrician was in the processes of rewiring home from aluminum to copper. Technician used this as an excuse. I’m sure Simply Smart Home will reply to this review with a slick response such as not being able to locate me in their system and/or something along the lines of home/safety/etc.

Don't believe me and want some validation? Copy and paste the below link into your browser and read what others are saying. https://forums.redflagdeals.com/nest-gta-simply-smart-home-free-nest-i-e-thermostat-install-after-enbridge-100-credit-2258195/

Milon from Hamilton
Milon from Hamilton

This company is ripping me off

This company is always looking for opportunity to rip me off. Their billing department is horrible. They charge me for their own fault. And don't have any proper record of my correspondence

Gayle in Ottawa
Gayle in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Fast installation of Nest Hello

Liby from Simply Smart did a great job installing my Nest Hello. I called them yesterday, appointment was booked for today and installation was completed with utmost professionalism. Would definitely use Simply Smart Home again.

randy rabe in Guelph
randy rabe in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

heat,water heater,protection plan

i love this company,nathan knows everything about the product and he explains everything in a way that we can fully understand.i will syrely recommend this company and the products to all my friends.

Melaku biadegeligne in Orillia
Melaku biadegeligne in Orillia
1 review , ON

Nest camera

I got the Nest camera from simply smart Home. The Smart home technician who came to my house is knowledgeable and explained everything I need to know about the camera and gave me all my options. I will be doing more business with them in the future.

Ling
Ling

Overall good service

On October 1st, Simply sent Rammy to install our free Nest Protect. Instantly, I had a good impression of Rammy. He was very friendly, had a nice demeanour and took time to explain everything. After looking at our furnace and seeing what kind of protection and maintenance plan we had, he made us an offer – he would give us the exact same plan PLUS 3 extra Nest Protects and 1 google home mini. He would even call our provider to cancel our plan and reimburse us the cancellation fee. We took the deal. However, I didn’t know until I was on the phone with Simply that the contract was for 60 months (5 years). It would’ve been nice if we had been told that beforehand. Afterwards, I had a few problems where when I tried to schedule our annual maintenance check, Simply said we did not have a maintenance plan as it wasn’t on our contract. Then, the credit that we were promised did not show up on our bill. I found out through our provider that Simply could not cancel our plan for us as they are an unauthorized third party. After a couple of phone calls with Simply, everything got sorted out eventually. We got our maintenance check done and finally received our cheque in January. However, the process was long and frustrating. Overall, Simply provided great customer service but they need to work on efficiently fulfilling their promises to their customers.

Dear Ling, thank you for your review. We take customer satisfaction very seriously and will be sure to take your feedback into consideration to help improve efficiency. We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding; thank you for being a valued customer!

harjap123 in Vaughan
harjap123 in Vaughan

Nest thermostat and furnace protection

I have a problem for my heat and Devraj and Yanan came to my house they help me to keep my furnish on and they gave me nest thermostat no cost . Now I have heating protection for my furnace

Dear Harjap, thank you for your review! We know how important it is to have heat during the cold winter months and are so pleased to hear that we were able to help you and your family out. Thanks for being a valued customer!

Simply Smart Customer Relations

Jay from Simply Smart Home is awesome!

Jay from Simply Smart was awesome!! He always picks up my calls and handles all the service professionally. He is very knowledgable and recommend products/services I only need. Not only he helped me with my own home, he also kept same level of service to my referrals! I highly recommend him.

Dear Homeowner, thank you for your kind words regarding Jay! We strive to provide exceptional customer service and are pleased to hear that Jay has left such a lasting impression!

More about Simply Smart Home

With the headquarters in Toronto, Ontario, Simply Smart Home is a 100% Canadian owned and operated company. Our Management Team has a combined experience of 50 plus years, which helps us serve thousands of our customers to the best of our ability. Our organization is one of the fastest growing ...
Looking for Home Automation pros in Vaughan?