Hawk Home Services

6 - 90 Ironside Cres. Toronto ON M1X 1M2

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Hawk Home Services

Renai combi boiler

We have been looking for a good company for replacing my hot water tank, then we came to know about HAWK through my neighbor. The technician really did a really good job in replacing.

We had couple of issues with my old hot water tank so we decided to change it. we found HAWK through my neighbor. The technician really did a good job.

Hi,
Thank you so much for renting a Rinnai Boiler from us.
We Really appreciate your business. A big thank you to your neighbour as well for the referral.

Air conditioner replacement

I needed to replace my AC unit and the Hawk Mechanical team has been phenomenal to work with.

Hi, We're so glad you're happy with our work. Thank you so much for the 5 star review!

Private User reviews Milton, ON

16 seer Ac and whole home humidifier

I needed someone dependable for my HVAC services. Talha answered all my questions and went over the job in great detail. I had questions during the installation and they took care of my concerns and answered all my questions and were neat and tidy and had a professional crew. 5 stars all round..

Thank you so much for your review. We're glad you are satisfied with your purchase.

Urgent project/Change of furnace and water tank

I was very fortunate to have been referred to Hawk Home Services by my friends who were extremely satisfied with their work as well. Being the middle of the winter and most definitely the worst time for the hot water tank to leak, it was crucial to have the work attended to immediately. The owners moved their work schedule around to accommodate my job to the first slot the next morning. The crew sent over was professional and completed the job to my family's satisfaction. I was also very impressed with the follow-up service and inquiry to ensure we were completely satisfied with the service. I'd strongly recommend using this company, it's been a pleasure working with them!

Thank you for the great review, we're glad we were able to move our schedule to do an emergency install for you.

Chris
Chris

Hawk Home Services

Woke up to a no working vent, referred by a duct cleaning company, came the same day I called in less than 2 hours. Work was fast, I would say less than 2 hours as well and our home has heat. The charges were very reasonable. But then after a few hours, there wasn't any heat again, so Co. will be coming back tom.

Satisfied.

Hi Chris,
Thank you for taking out time to write us a review, if you think you did not receive a 10 star service, please reach out to us and we will make things right for you.

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Fast and Fixed

When my tankless water heater failed I called Hawk. They recommended a replacement and were there the next day to do the work. Although they ran into some challenges with exterior venting, they developed a solution and did not 'revise their quote' as is usually the case. They are clean and professional.

Mike thank you for choosing Hawk in these difficult times, we really appreciate your business.

Tankless

Hawk Home Service installed a tankless in my home.
They were very professional.
Mr Pasha always responded to my messages.
Without a doubt, I would recommend it to them.

Thank you for the kind review.

chris.keefer in Toronto
chris.keefer in Toronto

Furnace installation

Incredibly responsive. We needed our furnace replaced right away and Talha had a team there in 3 hours. He beat the competition in terms of his estimate and the work was done in a professional and timely manner. Very impressed with this company.

Hi Chris,
Thank you so much for the great review, i'm always glad to have returning customers. Looking forward to doing business with you again!

Furnace inspection and maintenance

Excellent service, very knowledgeable technician, meticulous and thorough. Took his time and managed to identify the problem, even though at the first glance everything looked to be working.
I would recommend this company to anyone, as I had nothing but great things to say about my experience with their services.
Very easy booking process, timely arrival and a job well done.

Thank you for the kind review.

Furnace

Talha and team did an excellent job in explaining everything from start to finish. They're not pushy which helps when spending a lot of money. They provided a lot of options till we were comfortable with our choice which is why we moved forward with Hawk. Thank for restoring heat in our home.

Thank you for taking the time out to write us a review. We're glad we could get you the 3 month deferral payment plan at no cost to you.

More about Hawk Home Services

Hawk is your local Heating and Air Conditioning contractor. We are proud to serve our community. Hawk has been working tirelessly for our customers to provide them same day solutions. We have multiple HVAC Installation Teams working with us to serve our valued customers with emergency Hvac Installations from Oshawa to Waterloo. Take advantage of our prompt HVAC service and installation, easy monthly payments with $0 down or a Worry Free Rental agreement. No hassle billing gets added on your Enbridge Bills so you know exactly what you are paying for. There are no Hidden Fees or additional costs associated. Hawk Mechanical Engineering Services caters your needs for Engineering, Construction, Home Heating and HVAC Services. Having Served more than 5000 households in the GTA for Home Heating and Air Conditioners, Our HVAC, Home Heating and Air Conditioning operations cover Durham, Toronto, York, Peel and Waterloo-Kitchener Region.

****

If you are looking for a new air conditioner, central air conditioning, furnace or any product related to home heating, gas boilers and commercial HVAC needs. Call us today to book a consultation for free! Our heating and cooling experts will analyze and present you with the best heating and cooling options for you to choose, then take advantage of our quick service for HACV AC and Furnace Install to enjoy a comfortable and cozy atmosphere in your house.