Hawk Home Services

6 - 90 Ironside Cres. Scarborough ON M1X 1M3

Reviews for Hawk Home Services

Adam
Adam

In floor heating and tankless waterheater

Hawk Home Services is the best company servicing East York by far. Call them for a quote and they'll send someone who give you the honest assessment -- unlike most contractors who will be walking into through your home!

Everyone told me I need at 10k water system, but Talha asked me why I wanted to spend so much money on a 1500sq house.

Quality work, fast and they know their stuff. No fuzz

AC Repair

A/C stopped working. Found Hawk after a quick google search. Called them that night and Jim the tech was here the next morning and was able to fix it immediately. This was one of the easiest and best repair experiences we’ve ever had. Jim was great. I would highly recommend Hawk.

Shawn - Toronto

Marie
Marie

Air Conditioner Service and Reconnect

Prompt reliable service. Xavier was the technician that came to service our existing unit. Curious and knowledgeable. I would recommend Hawk Home Services. Great communication for job set up and follow up. Thanks!

Thank you so much for the review! We're glad your job was completed on time.

kumar R.
kumar R.

Hotwater tank replacement

I thank them for their quick response, install my tankless Hotwater heater within 24 hours of placing an order good job, very professional people I’ll recommend to my friends and family members thanks again good job

Liz in Old Toronto
Liz in Old Toronto

Furnace Stopped Working

We came home from vacation to realize our furnace had stopped working. It was just before the weekend and the new year holiday so most HVAC companies had closed and were not readily available to assist us. We found good reviews for Hawk and noticed they had 24/7 availability so we called and were immediately connected with someone who was able to help us, check inventory for a part and confirm that they would be to our house within a 2 hour window. We received a text notification to let us know that the technician was on his way and he arrived right at the start of the 2 hour timeframe they had given us. Within 20 minutes our furnace was back up and running with a new part having been installed. The technician was incredibly friendly and we were very appreciative of the quick service.

Thank you Liz! We're glad we were able to get you heat just before the New Year's long weekend!

Yury Z.
Yury Z.
1 review Burnsville, MN

Furnace and Water heater replacement

Work was done and finished in time and with good quality. Everything works and looks good. Installers listened customer's requests and suggestions.

Thank you for your feedback!

rahatabbas
rahatabbas

Air conditioning

Excellent service, very professional, economical and prompt service. Highly appreciate their service and thank you once again.
Highly recommend to everyone for their quality service and work ethics.

Thank you for the kind words Rahat. We look forward to work with you again.

J Man36 in East York
J Man36 in East York

Amazing

Let me tell you. I woke up one morning to what sounded like a screaming banshee at the side of my house, and the heat of the Sahara desert. My Ac had finally kicked the bucket on one of the hottest days of the entire year. I called Hawk and they immediately set an apppointment for that same day. When the service men showed up, They diagnosed the problem within 15 minutes, and completely fixed it in another 15 minutes. they must have been at my house for no longer than 45 min all together. They also charged me next to nothing. I would totally recommend these guys to anyone. I will be calling them for all my heating and Ac needs from now on. It’s so hard to find quality fair priced work. And by God, they walk the walk and talk the talk

Thank you! You're awesome.

Elisha in London
Elisha in London
2 reviews London, ON

AC Installation

I was in a jam and needed someone to come help with my air conditioning at my office. Hawk Home Services saved me! Ian was friendly and helpful and his work was excellent. I am so appreciative! I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you for your kind words. You're awesome!

Gregory R.
Gregory R.

New furnace installation

We needed a new furnace installed and install exhaust and intake pipes in a townhouse. The new furnace was located well inside the unit requiring long exhaust and intake pipes to the back of the unit. The pipes were installed properly above the basement ceiling with minimum damage to the drywall. Work was well done in one day. There was a follow up visit the next day. Good work.

That's for the kind words Greg! You're awesome!

More about Hawk Home Services

Hawk is your local Heating and Air Conditioning contractor. We are proud to serve our community. Hawk has been working tirelessly for our customers to provide them same day solutions. We have multiple HVAC Installation Teams working with us to serve our valued customers with emergency Hvac Installations from Oshawa to Waterloo. Take advantage of our prompt HVAC service and installation, easy monthly payments with $0 down or a Worry Free Rental agreement. No hassle billing gets added on your Enbridge Bills so you know exactly what you are paying for. There are no Hidden Fees or additional costs associated. Hawk Mechanical Engineering Services caters your needs for Engineering, Construction, Home Heating and HVAC Services. Having Served more than 5000 households in the GTA for Home Heating and Air Conditioners, Our HVAC, Home Heating and Air Conditioning operations cover Durham, Toronto, York, Peel and Waterloo-Kitchener Region.

****

If you are looking for a new air conditioner, central air conditioning, furnace or any product related to home heating, gas boilers and commercial HVAC needs. Call us today to book a consultation for free! Our heating and cooling experts will analyze and present you with the best heating and cooling options for you to choose, then take advantage of our quick service for HACV AC and Furnace Install to enjoy a comfortable and cozy atmosphere in your house.