Woodbridge Gta Climate Care

Reviews for Woodbridge Gta Climate Care

Tom Rokicki
Tom Rokicki

Highly Recommended

Woodbridge Gta Climate Care re-engineered heating systems for both industrial buildings.

The service was great! They were honest, and most of all their professionalism is second to none.

As such, highly recommended!

Customer for Life

I have been dealing with Woodbridge GTA Climate Care for 20 years. During that time I always receive friendly service, technical competence, quality products, and very competitive prices. Most recently I had a tankless water heater installed and couldn't be happier with the outcome. Nobody beats Woodbridge GTA Climate Care.

Rosalyn Black in Vaughan
Rosalyn Black in Vaughan

FURNACE

We have used this company since our house was built 25 years ago and have always been impressed with the professionalism and courteousness of every employee. A new furnace was just installed today and I am very pleased.

satisfied customer in Richmond Hill
satisfied customer in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Installation of Furnace and Hot Water Heater

We were very satisfied with the quality and professionalism of the
installation crew and the salesperson up front. They fully explained the details of the quotation and answered all our questions during the
installation. We have used the services of Woodbridge GTA ClimateCare
in the past for our heating and cooling requirements and will be
completely satisfied in continuing to use their services in the future.

Laura C in Vaughan
Laura C in Vaughan

Annual Service Contract - Spring and Fall Tune-Up

We have been dealing with Woodbridge Climate Care for many many years. All of the people in the company are wonderful to deal with.
We always request Michael for our spring and fall maintenance. He is wonderful/awesome and very knowledgeable and a pleasure to have work in our house.
I often call the office for various reasons and they are extremely helpful and responsive.
I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending them to friends.

Carmela in
Carmela in

Installation of humidifiers, thermostats, correction of work done by others

Woodbridge GTA always come through for us. They are professional, knowledgeable and dependable. They always return my phone calls and they always answer their emails. Their service people are courteous. and always offer the best advice. They make sure to clean up after they finish working.

John  in Brampton
John in Brampton

Water Heater Replacement

These guys were great. Professional and fast courteous service. They even took our old tank back to Enercare and took care of all the paperwork. I would recommend them gladly to anyone.

m-piraino
m-piraino

Best heating and air company in the buissness

These guys are quick and professional. Their work is always so clean, it's pretty amazing. You wouldn't use anyone else after you see these guys in action.

Domenic
Domenic

Replacement of a condo AC unit

My AC unit broke down and my property management company quoted me $2,700. No thanks. I called around and Woodbridge Climate Care came in at $2,000. The guys were on time and very respectful. They cleaned up after they left and threw in 2 braided lines for free. Excellent customer service.

More about Woodbridge Gta Climate Care

Woodbridge GTA ClimateCare has been providing heating and cooling solutions to the Greater Toronto Area for over 40 years. At Woodbridge ClimateCare, you and your home will get the respect you deserve from the moment we arrive, on time that is. We offer same day service, quality products, competitive prices, ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Woodbridge?