Energy Home Service

Reviews for Energy Home Service

Jessie
Jessie

Duct cleaning

We had our ducts cleaned by Sam today. He arrived at our home at 1240 and left at 1620, he spent almost 4 hrs to meticulously clean all the ducts! I almost book the service with another company then based on so many positive reviews I decided to do it with this company. I am glad I did, Sam did an amazing job, he was very polite and pleasant to deal with. It is true this company treats customer’s house like their own like how they advertise on their website. I am so glad i found this company, will definitely book them again in few years.

KLK
KLK

Air Duct Cleaning

Used them based on HomeStars review . Sam arrived on time reviewed and explained the work to be done with me then worked hard for 3.5 hours. I was impressed with the whole process. He is a professional in every sense of the word. He took amazing care with his equipment to not damage any paintwork / trim and did a full clean up of the site when finished. Charges were exactly what was quoted, there was no upsell. Certainly a company worth considering. Impressive.

Honest, friendly and professional

Moved into a new home and knew my air ducts needed a big clean. I immediately called them as I have used them before. The price was going to be higher cause a larger home which I understood. They came, went over the entire house with me and it took just over 3 hours but the amount that was cleaned out was stunning. I watched the camera and was flabbergasted how much garbage was in the vents. Will be seeing them again in 2-3 years.

EL in Ottawa
EL in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Best cleaning in the market.

Amazing people with amazing service. It's not those companies that call you for a service and the guy comes with a vacuum cleaner for $125.
They do the right way, from cleaning with the right equipment and disinfect after. The service is more than 2 hours and worth every dollar you pay.
The tech is friendly with dogs and kids.
Sabrina, is the one that schedule the appointment. She is amazing, and very professional.

Sabina in Toronto
Sabina in Toronto

Duct Cleaning

After many companies researched, I hesitantly booked due to the current Covid 19 pandemic. Reading through the other reviews about Home Energy Service, I decided to go ahead and I am extremely happy that I did because, from start to finish, professional, friendly and stress-free service was rendered. I greatly appreciate the protocols that were explained to me by Sabrina and well executed by Adam in both my house (2400sqft) and my elderly parents' house (2700 sq ft). I highly recommend to hire the company and therefore 10 stars. Their price is comparable to other 'reputable' companies. Thank you Sabrina and Adam!

Joni Q in Brampton
Joni Q in Brampton
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Professional from beginning to end

From the initial booking to the completion of our air duct cleaning service, Energy Home Care was professional, detail oriented and did an outstanding job! Sam explained what he was doing and allowed us to to watch the wireless camera as he cleaned. It was unbelievable as to all the dust and dirt that accumulated over the years. He was polite, courteous and left our house extremely clean. We would highly recommend this company for any/all servicing and will definitely use them again in the future!!!

Frank Stalteri
Frank Stalteri

Duct cleaning

Amazing work , service and professionalism.
You know when people say that they found a hidden gem if its a restaurant or vacation place well this is a hidden gem
Great work definitely recommend you to others
Frank

mustangfan

Professional from booking appointment to workmanship

When a company answers your call and is pleasant and not in a rush and responds to all your inquires in a polite and professional manner, it gives you that confidence right away that the workmanship will have the same approach and I was right. Every step was thoroughly explained, Ahmed treated my house like it was his, and that means a lot as you rarely see that nowadays. I hear it a lot but don't see it. Looking forward to calling them in a couple years to do it again.

Thank you for your feedback its greatly appreciated. I'm glad your satisfied with our service.

Marc
Marc
18 reviews Milton, ON

Duct Cleaning

What a great company and customer service. Setting up the appointment was a breeze with Sabrina and Ahmed was amazing cleaning my mother in laws ducts. She was so impressed how he rolled out the red carpet and kept the work area clean.

The best part was watching the live camera clean up all the debris in the ducts. Highly recommend and worth every penny using this company. You will have no worries at all.

Thank you very much Marc, we appreciate your feedback. I'm glad your satisfied with the work we did.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Air duct cleaning

I also found this company online and I made an appointment immediately because the rating was really high. Turns out they really earned this rating ;) Very professional and careful. Every corner of the path if protected, very clear inspections at first, professional equipments and professional work. A 100% satisfied experience indeed.

thank you very much, we appreciate your feedback and really feel happy that you are satisfied :)

More about Energy Home Service

Energy Home Service - Air Duct Cleaning ( Residential HVAC & Duct Cleaning ) Family Owned & Operated Company, Unlike most of other duct cleaners, we are Licensed, Certified and Insured HVAC Contractors by TSSA, BBB & Quadca. We know how your heating and cooling systems operate, so we know ...
Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in Woodbridge?