Energy Home Service

Reviews for Energy Home Service

Frank Stalteri
Frank Stalteri

Duct cleaning

Amazing work , service and professionalism.
You know when people say that they found a hidden gem if its a restaurant or vacation place well this is a hidden gem
Great work definitely recommend you to others
Frank

mustangfan
mustangfan

Professional from booking appointment to workmanship

When a company answers your call and is pleasant and not in a rush and responds to all your inquires in a polite and professional manner, it gives you that confidence right away that the workmanship will have the same approach and I was right. Every step was thoroughly explained, Ahmed treated my house like it was his, and that means a lot as you rarely see that nowadays. I hear it a lot but don't see it. Looking forward to calling them in a couple years to do it again.

Thank you for your feedback its greatly appreciated. I'm glad your satisfied with our service.

Marc
Marc
18 reviews Milton, ON

Duct Cleaning

What a great company and customer service. Setting up the appointment was a breeze with Sabrina and Ahmed was amazing cleaning my mother in laws ducts. She was so impressed how he rolled out the red carpet and kept the work area clean.

The best part was watching the live camera clean up all the debris in the ducts. Highly recommend and worth every penny using this company. You will have no worries at all.

Thank you very much Marc, we appreciate your feedback. I'm glad your satisfied with the work we did.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Air duct cleaning

I also found this company online and I made an appointment immediately because the rating was really high. Turns out they really earned this rating ;) Very professional and careful. Every corner of the path if protected, very clear inspections at first, professional equipments and professional work. A 100% satisfied experience indeed.

thank you very much, we appreciate your feedback and really feel happy that you are satisfied :)

Yury in Toronto
Yury in Toronto

duct cleaning

Very high level professional spent at least 4 hours cleaning HVAC . During that time myself was watching the video via wireless camera and seen all the dust come through. He also cleaned up clogs in furnace. This type of work is really different for cheap alternatives which we used to do (usually 120-150$). I believe it worth money spent.

Thank you Yury , was a pleasure meeting you, we glad you were satisfied with the duct cleaning service
Wish you and the family all the best

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Duct cleaning

Absolutely the best duct cleaning service I have ever used. From the moment he stepped into my house he took every care imaginable to protect the furniture and flooring from damage. He took time to answer any questions I had and show me how much dirt he actually took out. Very professional work.

Great to hear back from you, glad you were happy with the service , after all the dirt gone hopefully can breathe easy with cleaner duct .

RICARDO J.
RICARDO J.

Clean all duct and Furnace

As a businessman is very hard to find people ho caer about the job but this company really surprise me from Sabrina in costume service to the owner excellent job.Thank you for you service I recommend this Company to everyone.

Thank you Ricardo for your feedback, we are glad you are satisfied with our duct cleaning job if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us any time.

Ram
Ram

HVAC Duct Cleaning Service

Energy home service did amazing job recently to me, even though bad weather they still showed up on time and took good care of my home with covering the floor and using corner guards.
the left my ducts as clean as can be , nice and shiny.
I liked the live video camera as i can see everything instead of pics which can only show some certain spots .
I will be calling you guys for a tankless system in the spring , good job thank you

We appreciate your feed back and look forward to serve you in the future

Dan
Dan
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Duct and furnace cleaning

Very professional and courteous. Received a courtesy call that they were running late. Ahmed arrived and he was very friendly and very professional. He explained the hole process and showed videos of the work being done along with before and after pictures.
He placed runners along the floor and wore shoe covers to protect the floor as well as places guards on the corners of the walls to prevent the hose from rubbing against it.
I would definitely recommend them and I will definitely be using them again in the future.

Thank you Dan , we appreciate your kind words and glad you were satisfied with the duct cleaning.
pl dont hesitate to contact us any time if have any questions or concerns.

anthony
anthony

Duct cleaning

The contractor was professional, he was knowlegeble and he took pride in his work.

Highly recommended.

we glad you were satisfied, it was a pleasure working with you.
Wish you and the family all the best

More about Energy Home Service

Energy Home Service - Air Duct Cleaning ( Residential HVAC & Duct Cleaning ) Family Owned & Operated Company, Unlike most of other duct cleaners, we are Licensed, Certified and Insured HVAC Contractors by TSSA, BBB & Quadca. We know how your heating and cooling systems operate, so we know ...
Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in Woodbridge?