Energy Home Service

Reviews for Energy Home Service

Yury in Toronto
Yury in Toronto

duct cleaning

Very high level professional spent at least 4 hours cleaning HVAC . During that time myself was watching the video via wireless camera and seen all the dust come through. He also cleaned up clogs in furnace. This type of work is really different for cheap alternatives which we used to do (usually 120-150$). I believe it worth money spent.

Thank you Yury , was a pleasure meeting you, we glad you were satisfied with the duct cleaning service
Wish you and the family all the best

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Duct cleaning

Absolutely the best duct cleaning service I have ever used. From the moment he stepped into my house he took every care imaginable to protect the furniture and flooring from damage. He took time to answer any questions I had and show me how much dirt he actually took out. Very professional work.

Great to hear back from you, glad you were happy with the service , after all the dirt gone hopefully can breathe easy with cleaner duct .

RICARDO J.
RICARDO J.

Clean all duct and Furnace

As a businessman is very hard to find people ho caer about the job but this company really surprise me from Sabrina in costume service to the owner excellent job.Thank you for you service I recommend this Company to everyone.

Thank you Ricardo for your feedback, we are glad you are satisfied with our duct cleaning job if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us any time.

Ram
Ram

HVAC Duct Cleaning Service

Energy home service did amazing job recently to me, even though bad weather they still showed up on time and took good care of my home with covering the floor and using corner guards.
the left my ducts as clean as can be , nice and shiny.
I liked the live video camera as i can see everything instead of pics which can only show some certain spots .
I will be calling you guys for a tankless system in the spring , good job thank you

We appreciate your feed back and look forward to serve you in the future

Dan
Dan
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Duct and furnace cleaning

Very professional and courteous. Received a courtesy call that they were running late. Ahmed arrived and he was very friendly and very professional. He explained the hole process and showed videos of the work being done along with before and after pictures.
He placed runners along the floor and wore shoe covers to protect the floor as well as places guards on the corners of the walls to prevent the hose from rubbing against it.
I would definitely recommend them and I will definitely be using them again in the future.

Thank you Dan , we appreciate your kind words and glad you were satisfied with the duct cleaning.
pl dont hesitate to contact us any time if have any questions or concerns.

anthony
anthony

Duct cleaning

The contractor was professional, he was knowlegeble and he took pride in his work.

Highly recommended.

we glad you were satisfied, it was a pleasure working with you.
Wish you and the family all the best

Arthur
Arthur

Dryer vent cleaning and Air Duct cleaning north york

Great customer service, I am beyond happy with the duct cleaning and Dryer vent cleaning done at my house at north york.

I have done long research before i decided to call them to get the service done, I checked their profile and reviews at google then decided to call them after I knew they are verified business by Home stars which was a piece of mind knowing they checked their background and business registration and profession .

I'am very pleased especially they fixed my problem with not enough heat to third floor, all done up to my satisfaction from the vent cleaning and sanitizing, Great job , keep it up.

Great to hear back from you Arthur , pl dont hesitate to contact us any time if have any questions or concerns.

Troupe
Troupe

HVAC Cleaning Vaughan

From start to finish i was very pleased with all from booking to calling before arrival to tech covering my floors, Tech was very polite and i noticed he was very careful and used corner guards.

Most important that they kept a weight behind the door almost shut so my cats don't get out, loved the video camera as saw everything , he was back and forth until the ducts are shining.

I'm very happy i did my research and chose this company, I wouldn't trust just anyone with my house, You can totally trust this company, Troupe

We do work with pride and thats what set us apart from competition, we treated your home like one of ours , some people like yourself do their research and others just go for the lower price and that comes with low quality service .

Welcome on board, any issues or concerns pl don't hesitate to contact us any time.

joana
joana

Dryer Vent Cleaning at Vaughan

My dryer was taking for ever to dry clothes and most times has to do two cycles just to barely have them drye enough .

Searched online and gladly found energy home service.

The tech was very polite cleaned the dryer vent in front of me , i was speechless when saw a pile of dust and kept getting bigger and bigger .
No wonder my machine wasn't working properly and was told its a fire hazard at that point if accumulates that much .

They cleaned all and showed me how to clean my dryer filter and they put in a clamp to support the vent attached to the machine , there was tape before and wasn't holding properly, Im very satisfied and would definitely recommend it, Joanne

Glad the dryer works much better now. any questions or concerns pl don't hesitate to contact us any time.

Abbasi
Abbasi
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Duct Cleaning at Richmond Hill

I cleaned my ducts about three weeks back by another company as my wife and little girls suffer from allergies, We just finished renovating so we had ducts cleaned but unfortunately dust was still traveling to third floor from basement and everyone consistently sneezes, the other company would come back and claimed that once service done i signed that I'm satisfied.

I left them bad review and that's about all i can do, I learned from this experience so i searched until found ENERGY HOME SERVICE, they are registered with better business bureau and technical standards and safety authority as heating contractor and they have amazing duct cleaning reviews at google.

they were on time and spent twice the amount of time the last company did, I was beside the tech the whole time watching and asking questions to make sure all good, I held the camera and watched all dust and debris get out to the vacuum machine, they even showed me their filters before and after and i was shocked how much dust pulled out even after i had cleaning done three weeks ago.

I decided to leave this review to show others what we went through to finally find good people that truly care and respect your home .

Thank you is not even enough. Abbas

Thank you Abbas , it very kind of you to take the time for this feed back .
we are glad everything went well and you were satisfied.
We will contact you in a week time to follow up

More about Energy Home Service

Energy Home Service - Air Duct Cleaning ( Residential HVAC & Duct Cleaning )

Family Owned & Operated Company, Unlike most of other duct cleaners, we are Licensed, Certified and Insured HVAC Contractors by TSSA, BBB & Quadca. We know how your heating and cooling systems operate, so we know the proper ways to clean them.

When you're in need of a local heating and cooling business that serves all of your needs under one roof, we supposed to be your first choice, No matter the scope or complexity of the Job, you can depend on our team for efficient service that gets to the heart of the problem cause we are Duct Cleaning Specialists & Professional HVAC Contractors.

" Our team Can Quickly get your Air Back on a Healthy Track "

Our Mission: Energy Home Service to be the most admired Company in Vaughan and surrounding areas to provide best prices and guaranteed services.

Our Goal: Energy Home Service to be your first choice for High quality HVAC system Cleaning, Installation and Maintenance.

*** Why to Choose Energy Home Service ***
1-Family Owned & Operated Company, Our Qualified team treats your house like our own.
2-Energy Home Service is a licensed heating contractor with Technical standards and safety authority.
3-The Technician performing the duct cleaning is a licensed gas technician, so we Can advice you Regarding the safety & efficiency of your system
4-For your peace of mind we are fully insured and bonded
5-We are rated A+ with Better Business Bureau, BBB
6-QUADCA Certified Duct Cleaning Company, Qualified Air Duct Cleaners Affiliation
7-We are HVAC Contractors, a Heating and Cooling Company that handles installations and services on a daily basis, we know the system inside out that is why we clean it the best.
8-We use Natural Sanitizing products which is Healthy for humans and Friendly for the environment, we use no chemicals what’s so ever through the process of cleaning as only pressurized air is used also with vacuuming and plant based product to kill bacteria and germs

*** We are the choice for many homeowners around the area:
VAUGHAN ON
RICHMOND HILL ON
MARKHAM ON
NORTH YORK ON
AURORA ON
BOLTON ON
*Why do so many individuals choose us for their cleaning needs?
Convenient Hours, Quality Service, Competitive Pricing, Superior Technology, Full Line of Services, Trained Technicians

*Throughout our history we have developed superior technology and processes with one goal in mind – a healthy indoor environment!

The customer always comes first. Give us a call today or check our pricing and offers at https://energyhomeservice.ca/