Orange Paint

Reviews for Orange Paint

Adrian S.
Adrian S.

New Build Custom Home

Jorge is a very fair and honest guy. I was very happy with the paint job he did for me for my 4000sqft home. He touched up all areas where I was not satisfied with with no complaints. I would definitely use Orange Paint again.

stephanie
stephanie

Custom Home

We have worked with the orange paint team for several years and have always been happy with the results. They are professional, pay attention to detail, timely and reliable.
I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great job and piece of mind. Wonderful people to work with.

thank you for your wonderful review! It was a pleasure working with you!

More about Orange Paint

quality and clean painting work, for a fair price, call us to get a free quote, residencial and comercial. Everyone can paint but no everyone knows how to paint.
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Toronto?