Finest Painters

Reviews for Finest Painters

Eric in Etobicoke
Eric in Etobicoke

Interior House Painting

We hired Finest Painters to paint several rooms in our new house including spay painting our kitchen island and fireplace mantel. Yusof and his team were amazing, on time, professional, responsive and friendly and the quality of the work done was fantastic. Our walls were new but they still took the time to fix multiple marks in the wall before painting and made sure we were happy with the finished work. They were also clean through out the 3 days they spent painting; every night they would sweep, remove the drop clothes and leave the room tidy. We have already recommended them to several friends and would not hesitate to hire them again. thanks for the great job!

Eric, it was a pleasure working with you. Our customers are very important to us, we really appreciate you taking the time to post some photos and write a review for our team. Thank you!

Shaista from Toronto
Shaista from Toronto

Interior painting

I had the pleasure of having Yusuf and his team painting my townhouse. Yusuf, Saj, and Hamid are a wonderful team and very hard working. They pay attention to detail and are extremely professional. Yusuf helped me pick paint colors and recommended a gorgeous wrought iron color for my door. Yusuf is very knowledgeable and understands paint and what colors will look good in a space.

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with a review. We really appreciate it! We couldn't be happier that you are pleased with our work and how refreshed your home looks now!! We look forward to working with you again on any future painting projects you may have.

meghnab.228 in Toronto
meghnab.228 in Toronto

Amazing job!

Thank you Finest Painters for doing a wonderful paint job in my home. You were highly professional and did a great job start to finish. I am glad I chose your services and would recommend Finest Painters to my friends and family too.

It was a pleasure working with you. Our customers are very important to us, we really appreciate you taking the time to write a review for our team. Thank you!

Condo Painting

The company is very responsive and was able to schedule me for the next day. The service was very professional and he did a great job. I would recommend them to a friend or family in the future!

Thank you! it was a pleasure working with you. We wish you best of luck. Stay safe please!

Rodrigeuzalisa in Toronto
Rodrigeuzalisa in Toronto

Very Organized company

They did great, very organized company, I have booked the estimation Online on their website, and everything started from there without any issue. They estimator, Yusuf, came to my house, evaluated everything and gave me a very detailed quote. Their painters are very great, polite and professional. They cleaned up every night after finishing their job and in 2 days they have finished the whole upper and main floor painting. Very effective, high quality.

Im hiring them again for my mother's house next week.

Thanks Alisa, it was a pleasure working with you. We wish you best of luck. Stay safe please!

dianaalec22 in Toronto
dianaalec22 in Toronto

Truly Proffesionals

Thank you Finest Painters for the splendid work you did. I love how the house looks and I`ll be counting on your service again very soon when we decide to paint the exterior as well.

We are so glad to hear you had a excellent experience with Hamid and the rest of the team. we look forward to working with you again. Thank you!

maryjeo1214 in Toronto
maryjeo1214 in Toronto

Highly Recommended

I was very lucky to find Yusuf and his company because of all the positive Google reviews and in this case were no exaggeration. He remained in constant contact with me regarding rain delays and the daily schedule. Very professional communications throughout. And the work is just beautiful! All the details are just immaculate- just incredible clean lines and no mess anywhere!
Amazing work, truly. Highly highly recommend!

Thank you for your fantastic review of our work! Our business thrives on reviews that show how dedicated we are to our customers.

Duplex Repaint

I needed my Duplex in Toronto re-painted before it was ready to be rented out and Finest Painters was recommended by a friend. I had 3 quotes from several painters and they are by far the most affordable and great quality. Thanks for the perfect job!

Thank you so much for the 5 STAR review! This is exactly the experience we deliver to every one of our customers. Best of luck!

Complete House

We had the entire interior of our house painted by Finest Painters. It looks amazing and looks like a brand new home. They were very punctual, very professional and easy to work with. Saj paid attention to detail and explained to us what he was going to do in each room. He prepped, covered and moved things as needed. When completed, he returned everything to its place. We are extremely happy and will definitely use Finest Painters for our future painting needs. We strongly recommend them. Thank you Yusuf!

Thank you for the amazing 5-star review. We are so glad to hear you had a great experience. Stay Safe please!

Interior Painting

Just wanted to say these guys are amazing. Can't say enough good things about them ! Saj and Hamed were right on time, super clean and meticulous with their work. They did a great job painting our doors and interior. Both of the guys were professional and respectful, did quality work, all lines were crisp and clean and coverage was great ! I will be using them hands down on any future business ... Great team ! Thanks Yusuf !

Thank you for the very thoughtful 5-star review. We are so thrilled that you are pleased with the results and were able to experience the professionalism and workmanship of Saj and Hamid. Thanks again for the opportunity!

More about Finest Painters

Finest Painters has been in business for more than 10 years now and has a reputation for offering a highly personalized and dedicated service. We work with individuals and businesses to turn their everyday environments into functional, beautiful and inspiring spaces.