Finest Painters

Reviews for Finest Painters

thomsmichael
thomsmichael

House painting.

Im very happy with the quality of work that finest painter has provided me. It has been spotless and top of the line clean cut and very professional service has been done. My family is very happy with the quality work and I certainly recommend this to my friends and family.

Regards,
Thomson Michael

Thanks for your words And time, we appreciate your business.

john s.
john s.

Interior painting

They painted the complete interior of my house without any delays and I am more than satisfied with the results.They were very professional, reliable and friendly and willing to work with my schedule. Not to forget the flexibility in pricing.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review John. It was a pleasure working with you.

dr.nekessaremy
dr.nekessaremy

Condo painting

Very efficient and knowledge. Reasonable pricing and good customer service. Made things easier for me. Overall great job.

Thank you for the review Dr. Nekessa! We are pleased to hear that you are happy with the experience you had. We hope to work with you again in the future!

mccalleja
mccalleja

Painting

the painter did a good job of preparing the surfaces to be painted and so the walls looked good. Cleanup was also good.

Thank you very much for the review! We are happy to hear your positive words about our service, and pride ourselves on our quick and efficient jobs. We appreciate your business and would love to work with you again.

More about Finest Painters

Finest Painters has been in business for more than 10 years now and have a reputation for offering a highly personalised and dedicated service. We work with individuals and businesses to turn their everyday environments into functional, beautiful and inspiring spaces.
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Toronto?