Finest Painters

Steven
Steven
7 reviews Ajax, ON

Professional, Polite and Punctual

We contacted Yusof and his team to paint our entire house. They came, gave us a fair quote and started promptly. They were very accommodating to my family and we reciprocated the same so they could get the job done. We are very pleased with the results and I would recommend anyone to contact Finest Painters!

Hi Steven,

Thanks for taking the time and leaving us such an excellent review. We enjoyed working for you! I have shared your review with our hard-working team, and they are pleased to hear that you had a great experience with us.

Éva in Toronto
Éva in Toronto

Great experience!

Yusof, Saj and their team were excellent. After a number of bad experiences with some tradespeople and companies we were really apprehensive to book this work ourselves.
Thankfully we walked away with a near-perfect experience that has helped restore some of our faith in the industry.
Everyone was very professional, trustworthy, reliable, friendly, responsive, and respectful. They completed our project (scraped popcorn ceiling, painted walls, interior doors and trim) in a timely manner, at a fair price and with attention to detail. They even came back several months laster to do some minor touch ups.
Please keep up the great work guys!

Thanks so much Eva, we appreciate you taking the time and write us a review.

Laurel and Stu Mcvean
Laurel and Stu Mcvean

interior painting

Very professional, courteous, conscientious ,and helpful.

We needed to change our colours partway through the project and Yusof and group were extremely accommodating.

We look forward to using their services again this spring.

Could not be more pleased with the results and then personnel.

It was a pleasure working with you Laurel and Stu. Our customers are very important to us, we really appreciate you taking the time to post some photos and write a review for our team. Thank you!

Phil
Phil

Full house painting

Yusef, Sajjad, Hamed & James were extremely professional and went above and beyond in completing our paint job. They properly explained the scope of work, took great care of our property & belongings, were meticulous and clean in their work and completed the job on time. A knowledgeable and friendly bunch of guys that we would highly recommend.

It was a pleasure working with you. Our customers are very important to us, we really appreciate you taking the time to write a review for our team. Thank you!

Michael
Michael

Gentlemen

Of course they were competent. They went beyond mere competence. Finest painters took on a difficult, frustrating job and never complained. While we created headaches, the crew from Finest Painters was concerned first and always about our concerns, our worries, our questions. They were gentlemen from start to finish.

We really appreciate you taking the time write a review for our team. Thank you!

Eva
Eva

They are really the Finest!

It was a dream to work with them! They communication is excellent, they use a special application to send text reminders about everything. Even they sent short videos how they proceeded with the job. They prices are lower than reasonable, they were fast and the job they did is excellent! Kudos to them!
I will recommend them to all my friends and family!

Eva, thank you for sharing your experience. At Finest painters, we are deliberately working on improving our communication system for our clients so we can provide them not only with exceptional painting services but also with peace of mind and excellent customer experience.

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Interior Painting

I recommend Finest Painters unreservedly. They are quick, communicative, and talented painters who did an excellent job on the interior of our home.

We hired Finest Painters to paint our new home before we moved in. There was a good sign almost right away: Yusuf contacted me by email first, rather than by phone, as I requested when I set up the HomeStars request.

The quote process was easy and fast, and Yusuf was able to break down the materials costs for me at my request. This made it a lot easier to decide how we would go about purchasing the paint we needed - in the end Finest Painters was able to get a better deal on Benjamin Moore than we ever could. I should also mention that the overall price beat out a competing quote.

The painting itself was quick and expertly done. They were able to paint all the walls, ceilings and trim in our new home in two days. Yusuf sent me in-progress photographs as the team worked, a great way for me to follow along with the project as it progressed. The excellent communication continued - I had left out some details needed to complete the painting in the kitchen, but we were able to resolve the issue quickly by text message.

We are even happier with our new home now that it has a fresh coat of expertly applied paint.

Thanks Andrew for taking your time and writing us a review. We truly enjoyed the transformation that took place at your new home. As I mentioned before, we were really impressed by the combination of colors and sheens you selected. We would love to work with you in the future. Best of luck! Thanks

Eric in Etobicoke
Eric in Etobicoke

Interior House Painting

We hired Finest Painters to paint several rooms in our new house including spay painting our kitchen island and fireplace mantel. Yusof and his team were amazing, on time, professional, responsive and friendly and the quality of the work done was fantastic. Our walls were new but they still took the time to fix multiple marks in the wall before painting and made sure we were happy with the finished work. They were also clean through out the 3 days they spent painting; every night they would sweep, remove the drop clothes and leave the room tidy. We have already recommended them to several friends and would not hesitate to hire them again. thanks for the great job!

Eric, it was a pleasure working with you. Our customers are very important to us, we really appreciate you taking the time to post some photos and write a review for our team. Thank you!

Shaista from Toronto
Shaista from Toronto

Interior painting

I had the pleasure of having Yusuf and his team painting my townhouse. Yusuf, Saj, and Hamid are a wonderful team and very hard working. They pay attention to detail and are extremely professional. Yusuf helped me pick paint colors and recommended a gorgeous wrought iron color for my door. Yusuf is very knowledgeable and understands paint and what colors will look good in a space.

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with a review. We really appreciate it! We couldn't be happier that you are pleased with our work and how refreshed your home looks now!! We look forward to working with you again on any future painting projects you may have.

meghnab.228 in Toronto
meghnab.228 in Toronto

Amazing job!

Thank you Finest Painters for doing a wonderful paint job in my home. You were highly professional and did a great job start to finish. I am glad I chose your services and would recommend Finest Painters to my friends and family too.

More about Finest Painters

Finest Painters has been in business for more than 10 years now and has a reputation for offering a highly personalized and dedicated service. We work with individuals and businesses to turn their everyday environments into functional, beautiful and inspiring spaces.