Paint & Wallpaper Contractors

Reviews for Mason Painting & Services

daniellelabont
daniellelabont
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Laundry room, basement and bedroom

Javier and his staff are outstanding! Very professional and hardworking. The painting job was beautiful. We plan on using them again when we move in to our new home. Thanks Again!

Danielle,
Thank you so much for the great review! Please do not hesitate to call when you are needing work done in the future, we look forward to working with you!
Thanks again,

katearmstrong24
katearmstrong24
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Power washing outside of home

Javier did an excellent job, we are beyond satisfied with the end result. Will defiantly use his services again!

Kate, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. It was a pleasure working for you and your family.

Leblanc C.
Leblanc C.

Framing and painting services

Javier and the crew at Masons painting are top notch! They are very professional and I have used them for many of my renovation projects. I will continue to work with them and refer Javier to all of my clients present and future!

Thank you so much for the review! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

david.robinson
david.robinson
0 reviews , ON

Painting, Great Room, Hallways, Bedroom, Bathroom and all Trim work, repaired some drywall issues. were

Punctual, professional, complete as promised, clean work, no issues, very satisfied, attention to detail. Excellent results were achieved.

David, thank you so much for the review. We pride ourselves on a job well done.
If you need any work in the future, please keep Mason Painting & Services in mind.

craigdennisbourque
craigdennisbourque
1 review Guelph, ON

Painting

Amazing job! So happy with the results! They are a fantastic company to work with. Highly recommend!!

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a nice review! We look forward to working together again on future projects.

ReneeP
ReneeP
1 review , ON

Exterior Painting

Mason Painting and Services did an amazing job at painting the exterior of our home. They were very professional and made sure everything was done the way we wanted.

Renee, thank you so much for the review! It was a pleasure transforming your home !
-Mason Painting & Services.

leejadam
leejadam
3 reviews Milton, ON

Outdoor painting

I had some trim around a second floor window that was peeling off. Javier came out and gave me a quote that was very reasonable. Later I noticed another section that needed painting and Javier was able to update the quote with just a text message. The work was completed on time with a perfectly clean worksite when they were done. I appreciate the most that they did more work than requested. I wanted just some trim done on the section that I added on later because I wanted the wood protected, but I didn't want the stucco painted to save some money. They did the stucco anyway just because they thought it would look better. I would happily use them again.

Thanks so much Adam, appreciate the great review. let me know if you ever need anything else, I'll be happy to get the job done.

karol332
karol332
0 reviews Guelph, ON

Condo kitchen

Javier and his crew did a fantastic job painting my kitchen. Will definitely call again for any other work !!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review.

lauriemarie100
lauriemarie100
1 review Hamilton, ON

Painting..upgrade stair case and railng do over and barn doors for entry ways and windows. Complete mudroom change.

Exceptional work and attention to detail. Javier had great suggestions and was thoughtful about keeping costs reasonable.

Work space was tidy and cleaned up at the end of each work day.

All of the above made for a very pleasent home reno experience.

Laurie, it was a pleasure working with you. Thank you so much for your review. We hope you are enjoying your newly renovated home.

Emily
Emily

Painting, drywall repair, mirror removal

Javier and his team did an amazing job repairing damaged drywall, removing giant mirrors, and painting my new home. I was impressed at the attention to detail and quality of work demonstrated by the team. They made an old house built in the 1880s look new again. Javier was very friendly, easy to work with, professional, and went above my expectations. I would be happy to work with them again.

Emily, thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. We pride ourselves on a job well done, and are so pleased to hear how happy you are with the work on your home.

More about Mason Painting & Services

Mason Painting & Services has over 20 yrs experience in commercial & residential Painting. We specialize in remodeling, interior, and exterior painting, power washing, handyman services, and residential cleaning. We specialize in Kitchen Cabinet refinishing and resurfacing, painting, and everything in between. We service the areas of West GTA, including but not limited to Hamilton, Burlington, Milton, and Mississauga. Call us for an estimate today at (905)-462-1541!