Windchill Heating And Cooling

Milton ON L9T 0L7
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Milton  >  Windchill Heating And Cooling

Reviews for Windchill Heating And Cooling

Itraf
Itraf

Furnace service

I used This service, job done well in time and efficiently, I will definitely use windchill heating and cooling service in future as well.

GraceA
GraceA

Furnace replacement

Windchill provided excellent service. Our tech Khurram was friendly, polite and efficient in his work. When our furnace died he diagnosed the issue and was straightforward in explaining why he recommended replacing our furnace.
The next day, despite having done multiple jobs, Khurram came and stayed late to install the new furnace to ensure that we had heat that night.

I would definitely recommend Windchill to anyone in the future. I appreciate their excellent service and professionalism.

Furnace repair

Quick and efficient fix for my furnace. Pricing is very reasonable. Would highly recommend to anyone needing electrical repair work. A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+

Simon Miller in Oakville
Simon Miller in Oakville

Pool Heater Maintenance

I've used Khurram twice now. Last summer I hired him to troubleshoot a pool heater that wouldn't start. He went through a number of troubleshooting steps, and allowed me to watch. He researched repair options and costs, and we jointly decided a repair would be too expensive. This year I brought him back to disconnect the heater. He's punctual, courteous and friendly. Both times he was able to come on short notice. Would definitely hire him again.

More about Windchill Heating And Cooling

Windchill Heating and cooling provides HVAC services in the halton and gta area. We believe that customer satisfaction is the key to our success. We offer quality HVAC products with warranty at a reasonable price. Over 25 years of experience at your service.