Precise Plumbing & Drains

Precise Plumbing & Drains

Reviews for Precise Plumbing & Drains

Fast Renovations
Fast Renovations

Professional, quick to respond and knowledgeable

Fast Renovations has been working with Precise Plumbing for over 2 years now. The team is professional, knowledgeable, and provides fast solutions to all of your plumbing needs. I highly recommend working with Precise Plumbing to get the job done right and on time!

B_P
B_P

DISHONEST

BEWARE - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
They overcharge and charge for things that are not wrong!!!!!

Found a leak in our basement and Naji and another guy came out to take a look. They cut a small piece of the drywall (nowhere near the leak) stuck a camera in the pipe and said that there was a considerable amount of grease in my pipes. The told me to look and i did and to someone that knows nothing it looked like a clog (later was told from the other plumber that it was probably was tissue or Kleenex or something). He told me he had to rip up the floor and cut the cement and so on....and then told me a price of $1500. He later sent me a quote which came out to around $2800 (no where close to the $1500 he told me it would cost).
He also told me in order to even put the camera in to see that it would cost 100-500 depending on where he went in with the camera....If it was trough the toilet it would cost $$$, if it was through the wall $$ etc...... Naji did not do any other investigating to see where else the leak could possibly be coming from. He charged me $400 just for the initial visit.

We decided to get a second opinion and thank god we did!
The guy ran a camera through the same pipe as Naji and said he say no clogs no grease nothing.... Instead this other plumber cut the dry wall near the leak and we found that the leak was coming from the main pipe from the bathroom right above the leak!!!!!

If i went with Precise Plumbing i would have ripped out my floors, cut cement, ruined my finished basement and spent over $2800 (because Naji's quote did not include the price to restore the hardwood floor).
This company gives plumbers bad name!

*****Dishonest, Rude and has no knowledge in the plumbing trade*****

harbhajan from Mississauga
harbhajan from Mississauga

Drainage pipes2

Two young men, Grant and Matt, did an amazing job fixing my drainage pipes in the basement. Although the area was tight and difficult to work with, they used their knowledge and expertise to get the job done right. Despite the amount of work, they were reasonably priced and transparent throughout the process. I will definitely hire this company again and would highly recommend to others. I would like to personally thank Grant for his great customer service and confidence which made my experience enjoyable!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Water Proofing Sump Pump Washroom

I have to say very professional service .
Mike and his Father worked together with us to come up with great Ideas to meet our needs.
They were on time and did a great job
I highly recommend there service .

Heather in Toronto
Heather in Toronto

Drainage

Professional, polite, friendly and knowledgeable. They were on time and did the job they quoted for and more. Mike and Naji walked me through all my plumbing issues. They stopped at each section and patiently showed me exactly what they were doing. I cannot express enough how great they were. So trustworthy which can be tough to come by. Great company!

Cedar Creek Energy
Cedar Creek Energy
1 review , ON

Excellent services and affordable price

Precise Plumbing Oakville, Always arrive quickly and explain options fully. As a small business owner, I depend on honest and reliable tradespeople, and Aurelio and his crew are both. Friendly and experienced.

More about Precise Plumbing & Drains

Precise Plumbing has been in business for over 20 years. Our customers feel that we are the best plumbing company in Mississauga. Honesty, integrity and providing customers with exactly the services they need is our primary goal. Our plumbers and technicians are friendly, helpful and experienced in communicating with customers
Looking for Plumbing pros in Mississauga?