Canadian Rooter

Formerly Public Plumbing
848 Lakeshore Road East Mississauga ON L5E 1E1
Canadian Rooter
StarScore uses a complex algorithm which considers a companyโ€™s review ratings, responsiveness, reputation, and recency. Learn more.

Best of 2017 winner 4 timesBest of 2017winner 4 times

Reviews for Canadian Rooter

Rhymes With Todd
Rhymes With Todd

Two Jobs Done Great

I have another review on here about Canadian Rooter and this is for two new projects this year. Both went great and I continue to recommend Naz and his team without hesitation.

Firstly, I texted Naz at 8:30 p.m. on Thursday because I was trying to clear a clogged drain in my tenant's sink, and I made it worse. Naz was there on Friday morning and snaked the drain to properly clean it. Tenant was happy and I was saved some embarrassment. Next time, I'll just call Naz when the rental unit is empty and have him snake all the drains properly.

Secondly, this summer we had Naz and team in to our house to do the following:
1. Install new powder room vanity, faucet, and two new under sink shut off valves.
2. Replace master water shutoff valve
3. Replace 3 auxiliary water shutoff valves
4. Install 2 new water shutoff valves for the laundry sink
5. Install 2 new faucet and four new under sink water shutoffs in the upstairs bathrooms.

Naz gave us a very fair price and his team arrived on time as always. They worked through the day until 5 p.m. on Friday and completed everything. The valves are much easier to use and you can see the quality of their installation is much better than before. I'm very happy that these repairs (house is 20 years old) are done and everything is working much better.

I really appreciate you taking your time to write the review !
It's very hard to convince people to write the review as everyone is busy but we really happy when this happens .
Thank you so much for your feedback and we wish you a Marry Christmas!

JoHari
JoHari

Drain and plumbing issue

Called their office and had a return call within a half hour. Great same day response. Wonderful service. Taras definitely knows his stuff. Efficient and so informative. This company is great. Donโ€™t hesitate!

Really appreciate your review and thank you for your business ! Happy upcoming holidays to you and your family !

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Thanks to Naz and his crew

Naz and his crew did a great job and were very professional to deal with. They were efficient, clean and worked very hard. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone having water issues in their homes

Many thanks

Thank you so much for your business and review !๐Ÿ™

Clearing Clogged Drain

We have used Canadian Rooter in the past and have been very pleased with the service. Naz responded quickly to our recent clogged drain and cleared the blockage. He has been honest with us and helpful about finding solutions without trying to push additional work.
We recommend this service and find it to be fairly priced.

Thank you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘.
I'm glad we were able to go through those roots without digging the floor.

Hugo Ramiro
Hugo Ramiro

Waterline upgrade

Water flow and pressure was low and we wanted to replace the original water line. Called various companies and Naz was prompt with site visit and quote. After careful review, we decided to go with Canadian Rooter. Naz and his team were efficient , clean and careful not to disturb our gardens and large tree.....but best of all, The Price.

Thanks Hugo!
Was a pleasure working with you. I really appreciate your review. I look forward working with you again. Happy upcoming holidays to you and your family!

Best Regards ,
Naz.

rasper in Renfrew
rasper in Renfrew

basement drain

As a result of a previous renovation, our basement left without a drain. I called a number of plumbers for an estimate and found Naz at Canadian Rooter very knowledgeable and explained what the options were as well as the cost. The estimate was on par with other companies.
The team arrived and quickly set to work in an efficient, organized manner. Naz checked with me to explain the progress of the work and their findings. At the end of the day, the work area was left very clean. I am very satisfied with the work and would highly recommend Canadian Rooter. Mary

Dear Mary ,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review ๐Ÿ™

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Backflow Valve Installation

July 20, 2021; We had 3 companies provide quotes; one quote we had to pay for (that company was the worst). One company told us the valve would be in our laundry room; one company said the valve would be in our basement office; Naz was the only who looked for the location of the city sewer BEFORE entering our home and meeting up with us. He was correct when he said the valve was located in our furnace room. Naz was very thorough and clearly knew what he was doing; very thorough throughout the process from start to finish; explaining with videos and photos about the entire process; the cost; how long the permitting procedure would take; how long the installation would take (less than one day), what to expect when a heavy storm takes place and what to do. What maintenance would be required after the installation. Always keeping in touch with the city permitting process to get the job done; his crew was great and cleaned everything up like they had not been in the house. I would highly recommend Canadian Rooter.

I look forward to be your yrudtrf family plumbing contractor .

Mike from Thornhill
Mike from Thornhill

Fast, Neat, and Honest

Naz and crew were able to diagnose my issue and start the work within a few days. They had to break up the floor under my finished basement but they helped me move everything and did as little damage as possible. They kept the job site very neat and were very respectful of my home. It was an expensive job but it had to be done to save my house and the price was more than fair for the amount of work involved.

Thank you Michael !
It was a pleasure working with you

Howard
Howard

Broken/Clogged main drain line

Naz and his crew were fantastic. They explained everything of what needed to be done to fix a broken/clogged pipe under our yard. Clear communication the whole way, work was done exactly when they said, no tricks or games on the invoice either. The price quoted is the price charged. And best of all, they left no mess. I actually think our driveway is cleaner now than before they came.

Thank you Howard ๐Ÿ™.
I look forward to work with you in the future.
Thank you for your business.

Floor Drain & Backwater valve

Received floor drain and backwater valve and Canadian Rooters did a terrific job. Timely, good communication, high quality work and left the job site cleaner than it was before! Also assisted with the rebate process which was a huge help.

It was a pleasure working with you !
Thank you so much for your business .

More about Canadian Rooter

Canadian Rooter is your local-Canadian-family owned business! Servicing Toronto & the GTA (radius of 80 km) , we specialize in all major UNDERGROUND and minor plumbing and drain projects, basement waterproofing. We offer Exceptional customer service, outstanding work quality and warranty. We offer free estimates with no obligations related to all underground projects. We view all problems as obstacles and will leave you with a piece of mind!

We do All household plumbing service calls by Appointment ONLY

* Basement Waterproofing
* Plumbing Installation & repairs
* Bathroom Renovation
*Watermain Break Repairs
* Catch basin cleaning and repairs
* Grease Trap Installation
* Back Water Valve Installation and Rebate process
* Sump Pump and Back up sump pump installation
* Roof Drains
* Heated Floor
* Heated Driveways
* Swimming pool demolition and backfill

Specialize in All underground plumbing, drain & waterproofing repairs.