Mr. Pro Plumbing & Heating

Mani in Vancouver
Mani in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

BATHROOM RENOVATION

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I DEALT WITH SANDEEP AND HIS COMPANY. SANDEEP PROVIDED ME WITH A REALLY GOOD REASONABLE QUOTE. THEY ARE REALLY PROFESSIONAL, ON-TIME AND RELIABLE. THEY CAME IN AND TREATED ALL OF US WITH RESPECT. THE BEST PART I LIKE ABOUT THIS COMPANY IS THEY SHOWED A ENORMOUS AMOUNT OF PROFESSIONALISM AND WERE VERY DETAIL ORIENTED. WHEN THEY FIRST CAME IN TO DEMOL THE PREVIOUS FIXTURES EXAMPLE (TOILET, SHOWER AND SINK). THEN INSTALLING THE FIXTURES TO APPLYING A FRESH CLEAN BEED OF SILICONE AROUND EACH FIXTURE. SANDEEP ALSO HELPED ME COMMUNICATE WITH ALL THE OTHER TRADESMEN SO THE ENTIRE JOB CAN RUN SMOOTHLY AND PERFECTLY. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE IN NEED OF A PLUMBER. I WILL DEFINITELY USED THIS COMPANY FOR ANY OTHER PLUMBING JOBS I MIGHT HAVE. THANK YOU SANDEEP AND YOUR TEAM AND I LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU IN THE FUTURE.

ruaphooll in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada V6P6Z1

Fix Shower Valve

I had an old shower which was dripping. Sandeep was recommended by a friend so I gave him a calll. He responded pretty quickly and laid out all the possible options and gave his recommendation on the best one. Ended up being super affordable and quickly fixed.

Thank you for the review ! I'm glad you are happy with our service. Give us a call any time for all you're plumbing, heating and gas services

More about Mr. Pro Plumbing & Heating

Mr. Pro Plumbing & Heating Limited offers plumbing and heating repairs and installation services throughout the Lower Mainland of British Columbia. We work on both residential and commercial properties, and can handle restorations as well as new construction projects. If you have an emergency repair that needs taken care of, ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Vancouver?