HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Toronto  >  Man With a Wrench
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Man With a Wrench

Catherine Taylor from York

My husband and I agree this was the best repair experience ever. Our dishwasher wouldn't drain. Alex and Oleg explained and showed us exactly how they were investigating and fixing the problem. They also gave us lots of advice about buying and using appliances and even left their phone numbers in case we had further questions. Definitely will call them if another appliance breaks down.

Job Price

Hello Catherine, thank you for the great review! It is always important for us to leave you with as much information as possible, in order to help you maintain your dishwasher properly after we repair it. If you do have any further issues, we will always be glad to help.

Pat in Toronto

Fridge was leaking, Oven door needed new hinges and Washing machine needed lock replaced. Alex was the man for the job. He wasted no time in assessing the problems as well as doing a fantastic job with all the speedy repairs. In future if any appliance needs repair I would not hesitate to have him back and I would highly recommend him to all my friends.

Hello Pat,
Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear that your oven and washing repairs were completed, and both appliances are now operational. Our training and operation process' are extremely thorough, and are very important to us. We are glad that Alex was able to get the job done in a timely manner, and was able to provide the best service possible.

Nancito

Repair technician was great - honest, professional, courteous and informative about the problem. I was kept informed at all stages of repair - part-ordering timeline, appointment for repair, etc. Highly recommend this contractor.

Hello Nancito,
Thank you very much for the great review! We always make sure that our technicians are thorough with their explanation while performing the repair, and with maintenance tips to ensure the appliance is in great working order, and remains so. It was our pleasure repairing your dishwasher!

Jled

Oleg was very prompt- early in fact! He quickly diagnosed the problem with the washer and was able to fix it on the spot. He also showed me the work he was doing along the way. Very personable and friendly service. Would definitely call them again.

Hello Jessica!
Thank you very much for the great review. We are glad that the repair was completed within one visit, enabling you to use your washing machine right away. We always attempt our best to arrive at the beginning of every scheduled appointment, so that service is done within a respectable amount of time, allowing you to continue your day hassle free.
Man With a Wrench Team

My GE dishwasher was leaking water. Alex came out to deal with the problem. He was punctual and very friendly. He was very knowledgeable and patient, explaining everything he was doing as he went along. He fixed the leak and I was vey happy with the work. He will be the man I call for any future appliance repairs. Thanks for everything Alex.

Job Price

Thank you very much for the great review! We always pride ourselves with our great technicians, and it is always great to hear of how well they represent themselves and the company. It is great to hear Alex was able to repair your dishwasher quickly, and was able to provide you with some information regarding the appliance as well!

Eva

The spin cycle of my clothes washer was working erratically. Either it was not spinning at all, or it did not stop spinning automatically.
The technician performed diagnostics and made some adjustments. He determined that the machine was still in good condition and explained to me what I needed to do if it happened again.
I was relieved that no repairs were needed and also that the technician did not take advantage of the situation to perform unneeded repairs. I also learned a lot more about how washing machines work.

Job Price

Hello Eva! Thank you very much for the great review! We always provide the customer with the full scale of the issue, and the best recommendations with your satisfaction in mind. We hope the washing machine is working well, and are happy to know we were able to pass some knowledge of it to you, so you have a better idea of how to operate the unit. Thank you again!

David in Maple
5 reviews , ON

My machine died. No power and I came to Homestars and called Man with a Wrench. Alex called me early this morning and returned my follow up call promptly when I had further questions. He was incredibly nice and honest and suggested that it was just not worth a repair call. There is a good reason why his company has such great reviews. He's on the top of my list and would recommend him to anyone. Many thanks.

Job Price

Thank you very much for the great review David! Unfortunately we did not get to meet you personally, but are very glad to hear Alex was able to provide prompt and professional advice to you regarding your washing machine issue. If you do have any further questions regarding buying a replacement please do not hesitate to contact us, and we will gladly help!

Sarah in Toronto

I was able to get an appointment quickly. Alex was professional and punctual. He fixed the problem and took the time to explain to me how to prevent it from happening again. I would highly recommend this company! Very respectful, extremely knowledgeable and polite to a little, single lady like myself. Very happy :) A million thanks!

Job Price

Thank you very much for the great review Sarah! We are glad to hear that Alex was able to find the issue with your dryer, and repair it quickly and at an affordable cost! As well, it is of utmost importance for our technicians to represent themselves and the company well, and are happy to hear Alex was able to provide a great service. It is our pleasure!

Cynthia from Oakville

Great service. Oleg was prompt in responding to my quote request. He first tried to see if it was something minor over the phone. It wasn't and came to diagnose the issue within a day. Repair required a new part to be ordered. All in all, excellent, quick and very courteous service. The dryer works perfectly now and Oleg provided some suggestions for the venting.

Job Price

Thank you very much for the positive review! We are happy to hear the dryer was repaired in the first visit, and is now back to working order. Our technicians always try to diagnose the issue over the phone, so that they are able to bring correct replacement parts with them.

Vanessa Hill in Toronto

Oleg was the first to respond to my request - and within 24 hours Alex showed up, as promised, on time. He quickly assessed that my problem was not one he could fix, and made me a series of recommendations that were very helpful. He didn't charge me for his much needed advice, which I so appreciated. Alex took the time to check a series of things to see if he could help me get the right solution. I would definitely call these guys again for help. Faith in humanity restored!

Hello Vanessa,
Thank you very much for the great review! We are glad to hear that we were able to provide you information on a replacement product, and point you in the right direction. If repairs are costly, we always advise and provide our opinion on the repair, in order for you to make the best decision possible regarding your appliances!

More about Man With a Wrench

WHY CHOOSE US TO REPAIR YOUR APPLIANCE?

Man with a Wrench is committed to providing excellent service across Toronto, GTA and nearby regions. Our punctual and friendly staff will provide budget-friendly repairs. In our decade of experience, we have learned that you can get your appliances repaired quickly, effectively and relatively inexpensively. Our specialty is to provide quick solutions to all your appliance repairs and to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction from our services.

WHAT APPLIANCE REPAIR SERVICES DO WE OFFER?

"Slow is smooth, smooth is fast." This is our motto because we take exceptional care in locating your appliance’s fault to have it fixed within the shortest possible period. We encourage our customers to watch us as we perform the repair and to ask as many questions as possible while we are on site. This will ensure the best service on the market because you will be educated on all of your appliances at no extra cost.

We will repair any major appliance and any major brand for:
- Refrigerators repair
- Stove repair
- Oven repair
- Washing Machine repair
- Dryer repair
- Dishwasher repair
- Microwave repair

We repair all makes and models, we even repair Miele appliances! Other brands we service regularly: Frigidaire, Simmons, Samsung, LG, GE, Kenmore, Thermadore, Whirlpool, Kenmore, Samsung, LG, GE, Maytag, Moffat, Dacor, Fishe and Paykel, Thermador, Electrolux, Bosch, Sub Zero, Amana, Jenn-Air, Wolf, AEG, Magic chef, Viking, Blomberg, Admiral, Westing House, Ariston, MagicChef, Inglis

We service Toronto and all surrounding areas. That includes: Toronto, Whitby, Oshawa, Pickering, Scarborough, Markham, Aurora, New Market, Brampton, Bradford, Oakville, Mississauga, Etobicoke, North York, East York, GTA, Burlington, Barrie, Innisfil

WHY DO OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE US?

Man with a Wrench always provides an above and beyond service because we do not simply tackle the problem at hand. We also find its underlying cause. Most importantly, we provide our customer with education as to how to prevent such problems from occurring in the future. Our budget-friendly repairs are second to none and we will provide you with quick solutions to all of your appliance repair needs. We strive to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction from our service.

We look forward to servicing your appliance repair needs.