Man With A Wrench

Reviews for Man With A Wrench

GW
GW

Multiple appliances

Man with a Wrench are great - I've now used them twice for different issues with fridge, stove and washing machine. Good and honest service and a fair price - can't ask for much more.

Hello,

Thank you very much for the great review!
It is great to hear that we were able to help with multiple repair projects, and were able to resolve all issues for you at a fair price and with great quality of service.

If there are any other issues you need tending to, dont hesitate to contact us, and we will be more than happy to assist.

Kate K. in Toronto
Kate K. in Toronto

Excellent service, second time in a row

I had the broiler element replaced in my oven. It was fast, easy and it works great now. The installers were professional, on time and didn't leave a mess. I can't ask for more than that.

The same company repaired a leak in my dishwasher 6 months ago and it's still working great. I'm happy to have access to such a reliable company.

Hello Kate,

Thank you very much for the great review! At Man With a Wrench we always make sure to be prompt and repair your appliances to as good as new. It is great to hear that our technicians are tidy, and kept their professionalism to the highest standards. It was a pleasure fixing your dishwasher, and now your oven. If you have any other appliances that need tending too, or would just like some advice in regards to appliance maintenance and repair, dont hesitate to give us a call.

Thank you!

Dishwasher repair installation

I have had a few really great service people work in my home over the years and Alex is definitely one of them . He’s The kind of person you can really depend on to do get it right. He listens carefully to what the problem is and he is completely dedicated to making it right for you and as a highly skilled technician he knows how to make it happen. He has a very keen eye for detail and cares a great deal about the kind of work he does — and he is very easy to get along with . I highly recommend him and his company’s services .

At Man With a Wrench, the customer is always a priority, and it is great to hear that Alex was able to resolve your issue while also maintaining high standards of customer service. We are fully dedicated to training our team and ensuring that we always provide the highest grades of service possible. It was our pleasure in assisting you with the repair project.
Thank you very much for the great review!

Private User reviews , ON

Great Company!

After another appliance repair guy company took a lot of my money and didn’t fix my washing machine.
I thought I would try Man with a Wrench, so glad I did! Very polite customer service from the start.
Ali was a great technician, friendly and took the time to explain everything and give me his recommendations.
Pricing was fair and repairs complete in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend this company!

Hello,

Thank you for the great review! We always strive to make sure that we exceed all of your expectations in regards to the repair. We are happy to hear that Ali was able to repair the unit quickly, and provide you with further recommendations in regards to the washing machine.

Thank you!

Mark M. from Mississauga
Mark M. from Mississauga

Appliance Repairs

Man With a Wrench not only responded to my problems off-hours, but were clearly there to help me, not exploit me like many in this industry. I found all staff to be very customer oriented, and highly responsive to my needs. From Alex to Ali, their prime interest was to repair both my dishwasher and refrigerator in the most cost effective and efficient way possible. Both were very polite, and took the time to explain my appliance issues, and were never aggressive in terms of pushing unnecessary repairs on me. As someone who's been burned in the past by appliance repair companies, it's refreshing to work with a company who truly value their reputation and integrity. I would never hesitate to use Man with a Wrench if needed in the future; these guys are the best!

Hi Mark, thanks so much for your wonderful review and recommendation. We are all very happy to hear that you were satisfied with your appliance repair experience by our team, they will be happy to know their hard work was appreciated :) We look forward to working with you again in the future and wish you and your family a great long weekend ahead!
- Team MWAW

Washer

My washer was "dancing around" the floor, and I was very happy that a technician was available same day, was very knowledgeable and resolved my issue. He was very personable, no complaints and great service.

Thanks very much for your review! Although we really appreciate washers become self-aware and start doing Salsa or Ballroom dancing, but we figure it's better for them to just wash the clothes like the are supposed to. Glad our team was able to solve your appliance repair issue. Have a wonderful long weekend!

- Team Man with a Wrench

Fridge and washing machine repairs

The young repairman was on time , courteous and explained what the problems were for both appliances. He advised me about my Samsung fridge and how to trouble shoot for the future and walked me through how to reset it myself. The washing machine problem was simply a kinked hose which another repairman , a year earlier, had missed and told me to respin the wet clothes several times until they were dry enough to put into the dryer. Sometimes it pays to have a second opinion!

I would highly recommend this company to others and will call them again myself.

Thanks so much for your review and recommendation! Unfortunately (or fortunately) a huge chunk of our business comes from fixing the mistakes of previous appliance repair technicians who were either inexperienced or unscrupulous in their business dealings. Glad we were able to solve your appliance issue effectively and on budget! Have a great long weekend as well and enjoy the working appliances :)

Esra in North York
Esra in North York

Excellent work

They fixed my problem easily. That was the second time I had ta call them. First one for my fridge and the second for my oven. Each time, they find the problem easily, they try to fix it if not possible they replace the problematic parts. They’re honest and trying to do their best.

Thanks Esra for your review! Your feedback is much appreciated and will be passed on to the team. We always try to repair the appliance on the spot in one shot with no parts (more economical and effective that way for all parties) but sometimes parts will be required as you have experienced. We are happy we were able to fix your fridge and oven and we thank you for being a loyal, valued client of ours. Have a great long weekend!

Dishwasher repair

I have used Man with A Wrench on 3 occasions and cannot recommend them enough. While you may have to call a couple of times to get an appointment, they arrive on time and communicate very well if they are going to be late and more often early. Oleg is efficient, knowledgeable and most importantly they are an honest company. The last time we had them in they couldn't fix the issue as there was a much larger underlying problem, so they gave us a refund. I literally couldn't believe my ears. I was so impressed that they acknowledged this band-aid solution didn't work. Sadly, this kind of honesty is so rare in the home repair world and when it happens you can't believe honest still people exist.

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. Honesty, transparency and Integrity are what we are all about. We are very glad that our technicians were able to provide you with this level of service everytime. Oleg says hello and thanks you as well for the kind words directly. Have yourself an amazing day.

Very professional ! always keep their promis.

The dryer was rating for 2 weeks.
These guys came in within 1 day diagnosed and fixed the problem .
Showed up on time and did the job in very efficient maner.

Hello,
Thank you very much for the great review! It is great to hear that we were able to repair your dryer quickly and efficiently. We always strive to provide the best and quickest possible service.

More about Man With A Wrench

WHY CHOOSE US TO REPAIR YOUR APPLIANCE?

Man with a Wrench is committed to providing excellent service across Toronto, GTA and nearby regions. Our punctual and friendly staff will provide budget-friendly repairs. In our decade of experience, we have learned that you can get your appliances repaired quickly, effectively and relatively inexpensively. Our specialty is to provide quick solutions to all your appliance repairs and to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction from our services.

WHAT APPLIANCE REPAIR SERVICES DO WE OFFER?

"Slow is smooth, smooth is fast." This is our motto because we take exceptional care in locating your appliance’s fault to have it fixed within the shortest possible period. We encourage our customers to watch us as we perform the repair and to ask as many questions as possible while we are on site. This will ensure the best service on the market because you will be educated on all of your appliances at no extra cost.

We will repair any major appliance and any major brand for:
- Refrigerators repair
- Stove repair
- Oven repair
- Washing Machine repair
- Dryer repair
- Dishwasher repair
- Microwave repair

We repair all makes and models, we even repair Miele appliances! Other brands we service regularly: Frigidaire, Simmons, Samsung, LG, GE, Kenmore, Thermadore, Whirlpool, Kenmore, Samsung, LG, GE, Maytag, Moffat, Dacor, Fishe and Paykel, Thermador, Electrolux, Bosch, Sub Zero, Amana, Jenn-Air, Wolf, AEG, Magic chef, Viking, Blomberg, Admiral, Westing House, Ariston, MagicChef, Inglis

We service Toronto and all surrounding areas. That includes: Toronto, Whitby, Oshawa, Pickering, Scarborough, Markham, Aurora, New Market, Brampton, Bradford, Oakville, Mississauga, Etobicoke, North York, East York, GTA, Burlington, Barrie, Innisfil

WHY DO OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE US?

Man with a Wrench always provides an above and beyond service because we do not simply tackle the problem at hand. We also find its underlying cause. Most importantly, we provide our customer with education as to how to prevent such problems from occurring in the future. Our budget-friendly repairs are second to none and we will provide you with quick solutions to all of your appliance repair needs. We strive to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction from our service.

We look forward to servicing your appliance repair needs.