Man With A Wrench

squashembugz in Bradford
squashembugz in Bradford
25 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Really great service - FRIDGE REPAIR

So glad I found this company. They were actually the 2nd company I called. The first company I had the misfortune of working with was a complete fraud. Man With A Wrench was great to work with right from the start. The owner Alex called me and did a Zoom video conference call with me to remotely diagnose my fridge. He was very detailed and very customer service oriented right from the start ( a complete 180 from the last company I dealt with ). Alex explained how this was a common problem with my fridge and offered ways he could fix it. Today the technician Jason came out and serviced my fridge, cleaned the parts that were causing the issue and did a service on the fridge. The last company tried to rip me off for 600.00 telling me I needed all kinds of parts. Man With A Wrench was honest and professional to work with and I would recommend anyone give them a try. I agree with the other homestars users - this was a great company to work with. Great work guys, thank-you for your help.

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. We are very happy that we were of service to you and will continue to help the community have access to good information. You were a pleasure to work with and if you ever need any further assistance we are always happy to help!!!

Have a wonderful day

Vikas
Vikas

Great honest advice, very knowledgeable

Alex is not only extremely knowledgeable, he is also great at explaining things and breaking them down for me. Went above and beyond to help me out. Would definitely recommend them to everyone.

Hello Vikas,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review here. We are happy Alex was able to assist you. He is truly one of our dedicated and fearless technicians on the field. Please don't hesitate to share your experience with you family and friends so we can help them too.

Man with a Wrench

Piter Smith
Piter Smith

Washing machine repair

The washing machine has broken down, the warranty has expired. We decided to contact the master because it’s a pity to throw it away. As soon as I sent the application I was immediately contacted. The master arrived the next day and quickly figured out the problem, as well as gave useful recommendations so as not to face same issue in future. As a result, everything was completed quickly and inexpensively.

Thank you Piter for your review. Its always best when the issue can be resolved immediately. We do our best to be stocked with parts and ready for action no matter what the challenge. We are very happy that this worked out in your favor and we were able to save the patient. May the machine live a long life.

Darlene in Toronto
Darlene in Toronto

So glad to have my oven back!

After 4 months of a very busy pandemic sourdough baking spree my oven called "Time!" and completely stopped working.
Man With a Wrench, specifically Mr. Ramirez came to the rescue. He diagnosed the problem very quickly. My ignitor was shot. The part had to be ordered and it took a few days to deliver. When it arrived Mr. Ramirez went out of his way to find time in his very busy day to return to my house and install it as soon a he could.
He was courteous, arrived on time, wore a mask throughout his time in my house and was efficient in all his repairs. And I can't say enough about the extra effort he went through to install my new ignitor ASAP.
I can absolutely recommend Man With a Wrench and will definitely use them for future issues. You should too!

Hello Darlene,

Thank you for sharing your successful oven repair experience with Man with a Wrench with the help of Mr. Ramirez. We are pleased to know that you can now continue baking any kind of delicious bread. Please don't hesitate to contact us for your appliance repair, even for plumbing and HVAC repair needs. We'll be there to rescue! Share it with your family and friends when you have a moment so we can help them too.

Team Man with a Wrench.

Raj in Toronto
Raj in Toronto

Fridge Door Repair

Man with a Wrench did a diagnostic of my fridge door which was not closing properly. The recommended buying a replacement door and even helped facilitate the purchase by sending me a link to a trusted supplier. They indicated I should be able to swap the door myself so no additional cost to me. Very easy and great to deal with. Thanks guys!

Hello Raj,
Thank you so much for the time in leaving us this amazing review. We are glad that we're able to help you determine the issue with your fridge through our free virtual appliance repair diagnostic and buy a replacement door with a trusted supplier. Feel free to contact us for your appliance repair or even for plumbing, HVAC repair needs. Happy to serve!

Thank you!

Debbie j
Debbie j
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

remove garburator and install piping under sink

Work was done very fast by a master plumber. The company is very good at diagnosing problem when the appointment is booked, saving everyone time.
We were happy the plumber followed Covid 19 health and safety practices

Hello Debbie,
Thank you for the 10/10 review. It is great to hear that our master plumber was able to resolve your plumbing situation efficiently and effectively while adhering to social distancing guidelines. Please feel free to contact us if you require any further repair help for plumbing, appliance, or HVAC. We are happy to serve!

Dishwasher Repair

Dishwasher was leaking all over the floor. Booked an online appointment with Man With a Wrench. They were able to determine what needed to be replaced within two minutes, and followed up with an email with videos on how to do it and with the link to buy the replacement part.

To be clear, they were willing to do it if needed, but the remote support was honestly incredible. I wouldn't hesitate to use their services.

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time in writing us a review. It's awesome to hear that by using our online diagnostic tool we were able to quickly figure out what needs to be done. During current times our main goal is to adhere to social distancing guidelines by providing all the possible repair advice through our free virtual plumbing and appliance repair diagnostic. Please feel free to contact us if you have other issues with plumbing, HVAC, or appliance. We are always ready to serve.

Port Moody
Port Moody
2 reviews Port Moody, BC

Repair Fridge/Freezer

I submitted a Request for Quote on HomeStars to repair my fridge/freezer and received responses from 5 service providers. I included model number, photo and exact problem.

The response from "Man with a Wrench" was prompt, detailed and professional. They wrote me the solution with a fixed labour cost. And let me tell you I ask HARD questions before hiring contractors. They did not give up answering my questions and provided me a copy of their insurance. The other 4 service providers wrote me that we need to come and see what is the problem which costs me X$ and then actual repair is extra. They were not willing to provide insurance or details.

It was clear to me that "Man With a Wrench" is professional and experienced and I decided to go with them. The admin team were super responsive to book an appointment and technician was on time, polite, fast, fun to talk to and smart. He exactly knew what to do and provided tones of recommendations on maintenance. Finally, I like their 3 months warranty. This is another evidence that they know what they are doing and stand behind their service.

I typically don't write reviews, but they deserve 10 stars and I will use them again. Excellent customer service!

Hello,

Thank you very much for taking the time in writing a great review. It's great to hear that our technicians were able to quickly diagnose and resolve the problem. Our team has an unwavering commitment to quality service at reasonable price guarantees. It's been a pleasure working with you.
We look forward to serving you again. Feel free to contact us for your appliance repair or even for plumbing, HVAC repair needs. Happy to serve!

Thank you.
Team Man With a Wrench

Larry from Toronto
Larry from Toronto

Dishwasher repair went bad but company helped

The company pulled out the dishwasher and fixed the problem we were having. Unfortunately the service person accidently disconnected/loosened the drain hose. When we used the dishwasher, we had a minor flood. When I contacted the company, I dealt with the owner and he apologized &helped out.
I understand accidents happen and I'm pleased with their follow up.

Jamie M in Thornhill
Jamie M in Thornhill

Miele washer & dryer repair

AMAZING SERVICE!!!! They really care about their customers! If I ever need Appliance service again , Man With A Wrench will be my first and only call! THANK YOU SO MUCH for your professional service!

Hello Jamie, nothing makes us happier than knowing that we were able to lift up the spirit of our customers and make you both happy and enthusiastic about our service. You were a great pleasure to work with and thank you very much for sharing your experience.

Have a great day!

More about Man With A Wrench

We are committed to providing an excellent service across Toronto, GTA and nearby regions. In our decade of experience, we have learned that you can get your appliance, and plumbing issues repaired quickly, effectively and relatively inexpensively. Our specialty is to provide quick solutions to all your appliance, and plumbing repairs and to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction from our services. Our punctual and friendly staff will always provide budget-friendly repairs.

WHY DO OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE US?
"Slow is smooth, smooth is fast." This is our motto because we take exceptional care in locating your appliance and plumbing faults to have them fixed within the shortest possible period. We encourage our customers to watch us as we perform the repair and to ask as many questions as possible while we are on site. This will ensure the best service on the market because you will be educated on all of your appliances at no extra cost.
Man With a Wrench always provides an above and beyond service because we do not simply tackle the problem at hand. We also find its underlying cause. Most importantly, we provide our customer with education as to how to prevent such problems from occurring in the future. Our budget-friendly repairs are second to none and we will provide you with quick solutions to all of your appliance repair needs. Our goal is to delight you with our service. If you don’t go shouting from the rooftops how happy you are with your service following a work order, we will be very disappointed, for our business runs on word-of-mouth referrals and we strive to ensure you’re happy enough to tell your friends about our service

WHAT APPLIANCE REPAIR SERVICES DO WE OFFER?
We will repair any major appliance and any major brand for:
- Refrigerators repair
- Stove repair
- Oven repair
- Washing Machine repair
- Dryer repair
- Dishwasher repair
- Microwave repair

We repair all makes and models, we even repair Miele appliances! Other brands we service regularly: Frigidaire, Simmons, Samsung, LG, GE, Kenmore, Thermadore, Whirlpool, Kenmore, Maytag, Moffat, Dacor, Fisher and Paykel, Thermador, Electrolux, Bosch, Sub Zero, Amana, Jenn-Air, Wolf, AEG, Magic chef, Viking, Blomberg, Admiral, Westing House, Ariston, MagicChef, Inglis

WHAT PLUMBING SERVICES DO WE OFFER?
- Toilet repair
- Drain cleaning
- Plumbing repairs
- New installations (sinks, toilets, showers)
- Water pumps
- Water heaters
- Frozen pipes
- Re-piping
- Burst Pipes
- Leak Detection
- Inspections

We service Toronto and all surrounding areas. That includes: Toronto, Whitby, Oshawa, Pickering, Scarborough, Markham, Aurora, New Market, Brampton, Bradford, Oakville, Mississauga, Etobicoke, North York, East York, GTA, Burlington, Barrie, Innisfil

We look forward to servicing your appliance and plumbing repair needs!