Appliance Repair
Appliance Repair

Best of 2021 winner 7 timesBest of 2021winner 7 times

Reviews for Man With A Wrench

Whirlpool Washer not whirling

Ancient Whirlpool washer began making strange noises and then stopped working. Called MWAW Friday. Knowledgable agent on the phone. Transparent about costs and process. Took preliminary info and forewarned the item might not be repairable. Appointment Monday. Tech Denis was delayed, called to advise, called again when on his way. Wore a mask, used gloves, respectful of pandemic circumstances. Reviewed 'symptoms'. Did a careful examination. Found and demonstrated the problem (drum bearing worn = repair would be too expensive relative to cost of replacing the unit.) This crew is straightforward, reliable and cost-effective. Highly recommended.

Ray
Ray
1 review Ajax, ON

Leaking Bathtub Faucet

No words can describe how professional, knowledgeable, kind, clean, respectful this company is!!! They are absolutely amazing and we will be using them for all of our repairs going forward!!! We had multiple companies in and were giving the wrong information and charged for issues that were incorrect! These guys make you feel comfortable from start to finish from booking to dealing with their technicians! Will hire no one else but them going forward!

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Dryer repair

I requested a video consultation to repair a dryer control dial. Within a few minutes, Man With a Wrench advised me what part I needed to order and how to order it. This service was provided absolutely free of charge. I hope that this business practice will be continued, perhaps offering a video consultation at a lower rate, to be followed, if necessary, by an in-person visit at a higher rate. That would be a wonderful business model, from a consumer perspective. I highly recommend this company.

simonthetenor
simonthetenor

Professional and Reliable Service

My tenants called me and advised that the fridge and freezer stopped working. I called Miele and advised that the earliest a service person is available would be in 2 week's time. I asked if Miele would recommend a company that could look at the fridge/freezer and they gave me the contact details for Man with a Wrench. By the time I called Man With a Wrench, it was already 6:30pm. Cristina answered the call and was able to arrange for someone to come the next morning. She gave detailed information on how the service will be charged. She was very patient as i had to coordinate the time with the tenants. The service person who came the next morning was professional and courteous. He returned a second time as we needed to thaw the freezer and reset the fridge. He gave great advice on how to avoid the same issues from reoccurring. The charge was reasonable and exactly as quoted. I would highly recommend them.

Dave in East York
Dave in East York

HVAC and Plumbing Re-routing

We have been undergoing a number of renovations in our basement and dining room. These have involved the re-routing of some heating ducts, waterline re-routing from basement to second storey and AC line re-routing. It was great being able to have all of this work coordinated through Alex and his team. I will continue to use on future projects.

Thank you for your Review Dave. You have been a pleasure to work with as well and we really appreciate your quick communication back. Thank you fpr your business and we will make sure to keep staying consistent in our level of service.

Have a great day!

Oliver in Toronto
Oliver in Toronto

Always satisfied

We have used Man With A Wrench multiple times at our condo. They have installed a dishwasher for us, fixed a broken pipe under the sink and most recently replaced our sink strainer.
They are always on-time, professional, clean and friendly.

Thank you for your review Oliver and thank you for relying on us for your home repairs. We are always happy to help and make sure to retain consistency with our service. As always thank you for your business and for the time you took to review us.

Have a wonderful day

daleabby in Abbotsford
daleabby in Abbotsford
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Outstanding Service Company

Had a big problem with 3 year old Samsung Range Oven. Man with a Wrench was the agent used by the warranty company. I was surprised at how responsive Man with a Wrench was from first contact to the fix. Dealt with an excellent agent on the phone - Chris who told me that I would be contacted the next day by the local service tech - Andy. Andy diagnosed the problem, the warranty company approved it and within a week the part had come in and Andy replaced the main board. Andy was great. Whether I have a warranty or not I will use this company again. They are excellent and for my experience, very honest. Thanks guys for the great work!

Hello,

Thank you for the great review!

It is great to hear that Chris and Andy were able to assist you with solving your appliance issue. We strive to remain professional, courteous, and knowledgeable to achieve the best possible results on all of our repair projects.

If you have any other appliance, plumbing, HVAC, or electrical issues and require assistance, please let us know and we will be more than happy to help.

Team Man With A Wrench

Cameron in Toronto
Cameron in Toronto

Inquire how labour charge will be calculated

Dishwasher valve had to be replaced and it was done properly. I'm happy with the service.

But the part was just a few dollars worth and labor charge was a bit higher than i would've liked and included charged travel time.

My advice is to inquire how labour charge will be calculated before having any service performed.

Hello Cameron,

Thank you for the great review!

We are happy to hear that the repair was completed and did resolve the issue that you were experiencing with your dishwasher. We are sorry to hear that our labour charge was higher then you expected, but do appreciate your advice to our customers to inquire about labour charges for specific projects, as we also support the action.

If you do have any other appliance, plumbing, HVAC, or electrical needs, we would be more than happy to assist and exceed your expectations.

Team Man With a Wrench

Happy o.
Happy o.

Very convenient and responsive

As an absentee landlord I use MWAW a lot for appliance fixes and plumbing. They are super responsive, able to get crews out on site very quickly, have access to a good range of expertise, and always get the job done to complete satisfaction. And they are very reasonable! I first heard of them on a Facebook neighbourhood group, and I'm really glad I did. Use them often and would highly recommend.

Hello,

Thank you for the great review!

We are always eager to help and get the job done as quickly as possible in order to let you resume your usual everyday. It is great to hear that we were able to complete both appliance and plumbing repairs for you.

If you have any other appliance repair, plumbing, HVAC, or electrical issues please make sure to contact us and we will be more than happy to help.

Team Man With a Wrench

Stephanie in Toronto
Stephanie in Toronto

Repair dishwasher

I needed a repair technician for my dishwasher urgently.
Man with a wrench came highly recommended.
I was not disappointed.
Appointment was set up the next day and they came within the time frame that was promised.
Job was done efficiently and the cost was reasonable.

Hello Stephanie,

Thank you for the great review!

We are always happy to hear that we were able to complete the required repairs on your appliances, and complete the project within a reasonable time frame.

More about Man With A Wrench

We are committed to providing an excellent service across Toronto, GTA and nearby regions. In our decade of experience, we have learned that you can get your appliance, HVAC, electrical and plumbing issues repaired quickly, effectively, and relatively inexpensively. Our specialty is to provide quick solutions to all your appliance, plumbing, HVAC and electrical repairs and to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction from our services. Our punctual and friendly staff will always provide budget-friendly repairs.

WHY DO OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE US?
"Slow is smooth, smooth is fast." This is our motto because we take exceptional care in locating your appliance and plumbing faults to have them fixed within the shortest possible period. We encourage our customers to watch us as we perform the repair and to ask as many questions as possible while we are on site. This will ensure the best service on the market because you will be educated on all of your appliances at no extra cost.
Man With a Wrench always provides an above and beyond service because we do not simply tackle the problem at hand. We also find its underlying cause. Most importantly, we provide our customers with education as to how to prevent such problems from occurring in the future. Our budget-friendly repairs are second to none and we will provide you with quick solutions to all of your appliance repair needs. Our goal is to delight you with our service. If you don’t go shouting from the rooftops how happy you are with your service following a work order, we will be very disappointed, for our business runs on word-of-mouth referrals and we strive to ensure you’re happy enough to tell your friends about our service

WHAT APPLIANCE REPAIR SERVICES DO WE OFFER?
We will repair any major appliance and any major brand for:
- Refrigerators repair
- Stove repair
- Oven repair
- Washing Machine repair
- Dryer repair
- Dishwasher repair
- Microwave repair

We repair all makes and models, we even repair Miele appliances! Other brands we service regularly: Frigidaire, Simmons, Samsung, LG, GE, Kenmore, Thermadore, Whirlpool, Kenmore, Maytag, Moffat, Dacor, Fisher and Paykel, Thermador, Electrolux, Bosch, Sub Zero, Amana, Jenn-Air, Wolf, AEG, Magic Chef, Viking, Blomberg, Admiral, Westing House, Ariston, MagicChef, Inglis - IF THE Brand is not on the list WE CAN DO IT (we just missed it).

WHAT PLUMBING SERVICES DO WE OFFER?
- Toilet repair
- Drain cleaning
- Plumbing repairs
- New installations (sinks, toilets, showers)
- Water pumps
- Water heaters
- Frozen pipes
- Re-piping
- Burst Pipes
- Leak Detection
- Inspections

We service Toronto and all surrounding areas. That includes: Toronto, Whitby, Oshawa, Pickering, Scarborough, Markham, Aurora, Newmarket, Brampton, Bradford, Oakville, Mississauga, Etobicoke, North York, East York, GTA, Burlington, Barrie, Innisfil and all of the cities that surround the cities listed

We look forward to servicing your appliance and plumbing HVAC and electrical repair needs!