Man With a Wrench

HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Vaughan  >  Man With a Wrench

Reviews for Man With a Wrench

Jennifer from Toronto
Jennifer from Toronto

Josh is THE nicest repair guy ever!

I called Man with a Wrench as my washing machine had started making an awful noise and had a small leak. I called on Wednesday and made an appointment for Friday. On the Thursday, my dishwasher also started leaking. I called and asked if the technician could look at both and was told yes, but the price of the service call would increase.

Unfortunately, while he was there, Josh was unable to get either machine to replicate the issues, but he took a lot of time to thoroughly go over the machines. He also advised that he could tell the washer was going to have major problems very soon due to its age and the way it was spinning.

While he wasn't able to fix the machines (the dishwasher works just fine now, the washer repeated its behaviour the next load after his visit so I'm just going to replace it) he was a very cheerful and honest guy who obviously wanted to help.

One word of advice for potential clients -- call if you want to make an appointment. I filled out the online form and didn't hear from anyone (in over one business day) but when I called, I got an appointment right away.

Hello Jennifer,
Thank you very much for the great review! It is great to hear that Josh was thorough with his diagnosis, and was able to provide you with as much information about your appliances as possible. We always make sure to provide the best advice suitable for the situation, even if it does not conclude in a repair.

If you require you can always contact us at Man With a Wrench and one of our technicians will be more than glad to provide you with advice and opinion about your potential replacement options.

J Chan in Scarborough
J Chan in Scarborough

Clothes washer issue

Spoke with Alex who gave me comprehensive analysis of possible options for issue. It was refreshing to have this level of honesty and provided me with the ability to make more informed decisions. I will most definitely contact this company again.

Hello J Chan, Thank you for leaving us a great review. We really appreciate your kind words and we will continue to provide our customers with great service and we will always strive to find solutions for any given issue. Honesty is our company policy and if you ever need any more help we are just a single call away.

Thank you and have a remarkable day!!

NotHandy
NotHandy

Fridge repair

- Replaced 2 parts + labour
- Came out as a follow up to work next day to correct and issue.

These guys are fantastic. Truly dedicated and didn’t give up on our issue with our fridge. They’ll be by only call going forward for everything appliance.

Thank you very much for your review Oscar :). We are very happy that our team was able to assist you with the repair and resolve the issue with your fridge. We know how tough it can be not having an essential appliance that stores all your food and thankfully we were able to fix it within a reasonable time frame. If you have any other problems regarding your appliances we are simply a call away.

Have a great day,
Man With a Wrench team

Tek
Tek
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Samsung Dryer with No Heat

Comparing to other companies that I contacted here on homestars.com, Man with Wrench is the most efficient and least intrusive during the quote gathering process.

They provide me with the information required and the next steps to hire them (e.g. to provide address, contact information and available time for service). Others, contacted me multiple times both on SMS and Phone, which is something I dislike.

There was a mixed up in scheduling, but Alex, one of the owner came out himself for the service, even he was a bit under the weather. The girl in the office double-checked to ensure that I am ok for him to come to service the dryer.

The service was done quickly and efficiently. Alex was able to diagnose that the issue was the fuse, not the dryer.

I will definitely hire this company again for any future appliance service/repair.

Thank you for your great review Tek. We like to make sure that we can meet all of your needs before we arrive at the appointment to ensure a quick and painless process. We are happy to hear that you received just that from both Alex and Anastasia. We hope that your appliances stay in good shape, but in the case that you need any service we are always here to help.

Have yourself a great day!!!

Fatima in Mississauga
Fatima in Mississauga

Leaking dishwasher

Prompt response to service request. Alex arrived prepared, prompt and pleasant. He couldn’t find the cause of our slow leak but was proactive in ordering the gasket in case the problem continues. He made some adjustments to the leveling of the dishwasher as it was leaning a bit forward and observed a wash cycle for leaks. There were none and I am hopeful it will remain so. I have no problem calling them back if need be. Alex even shared his expertise regarding new appliances! Thanks!

Hello Fatima,
Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear that Alex was thorough with his diagnosis, and was able to think forward and pre order a part in case the issue continues. please do notify us if the leak persists, and we will promptly come out to repair the dishwasher!

ShellyBellyToronto
ShellyBellyToronto

Fisxing a badly installed dishwasher

My dishwasher had been installed badly in the condo we bought and despite my several attempts to fix it, I couldn't pinpoint the problem. I contacted man with a wrench, they responded very quickly. Alex was my repair person and he was polite, friendly and efficient. He double checked to make sure I was satisfied with the installation and took the time to explain everything to us thoroughly. I'm very happy with this company. I'm a first time homeowner so it is nice to know that they are a trustworthy company.

My only small critique is that I didn't get a confirmation of the repair window I had selected, so I wasn't sure if he was coming until he called to confirm that he was on his way. It's a small thing though so I still give them a 9.9 out of 10.

Hello Shelly,

Thank you very much for the great review! It is great to hear that our technicians are maintaining a high quality of work, while also being informative, and professional.

Also, thank you for notifying us regarding our confirmation process, as we are currently tending to the issue in order to ensure high quality customer service!

It was our pleasure,
Team Man With a Wrench

K chandler in Toronto
K chandler in Toronto

Oven repair

Glad I used this company,friendly, knowledgeable, clean when they fixed my stove & it works like new. They care about their customers which means a lot! I will definitely use them again!

Review has 1 previous version

Hello, thank you very much for the great review! Customer satisfaction is always our number one priority, and we strive to achieve the highest satisfaction from our services. It is great to hear that your stove was repaired promptly, and that our technician was great.

Jonathan in North York
Jonathan in North York

Fixed pulley wheel Samsung Dryer

Oleg was very personable, respectful, calm and knowledgeable. He knew right away what the problem was, communicated via text when the part arrived and when he was arriving etc. He followed through on exactly what he said he would do. Excellent service! I will definitely hire him again when another appliance breaks down and I absolutely recommend the company.

Hello Jonathan,
Thank you very much for the great review! We always make sure to keep our customers updated with part ETAs, in order to accommodate the repair as quickly and efficiently as possible. We are glad you enjoyed Olegs service, and hope your dryer works well with no further issues!
Thank you!
Team Man With a Wrench

Roma in
Roma in

Dishwasher repair

These guys are great! I got a quick response and they had a technician over by the next morning My dishwasher was not filling with water. Alex was able to fix it, he showed me where the problem was, was very informative quick and professional. Thank you so much!

Thank you for your kind words Roma, here at MWW our main focus if transparency and communication. We always make sure that our customers are well informed as to where their money is going and why it is going there. Glad to hear Alex delivered on the repair and we are always happy to help those in need. If you ever have issues again don't hesitate to reach out.

Have an amazing day!

Anna in Toronto
Anna in Toronto

Dishwasher Repair

I can honestly say that after my friend recommended these guys, I won't need to go to anyone else for my repair needs. After I called, Alex was able to come out and give me a quote right away. He was timely, effective and the price was exactly what I was looking for. Great work! Will definitely be recommending you guys in the future!

Thank you for your review Anna, we are happy Alex was there to assist you and repair your dishwasher. We strive to help anyone with damaged appliances as quickly as we can and to give pointers in how to prevent future issues. If you ever need help don't hesitate to call back and we will make sure to assist.

Have a great day!

More about Man With a Wrench

WHY CHOOSE US TO REPAIR YOUR APPLIANCE?

Man with a Wrench is committed to providing excellent service across Toronto, GTA and nearby regions. Our punctual and friendly staff will provide budget-friendly repairs. In our decade of experience, we have learned that you can get your appliances repaired quickly, effectively and relatively inexpensively. Our specialty is to provide quick solutions to all your appliance repairs and to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction from our services.

WHAT APPLIANCE REPAIR SERVICES DO WE OFFER?

"Slow is smooth, smooth is fast." This is our motto because we take exceptional care in locating your appliance’s fault to have it fixed within the shortest possible period. We encourage our customers to watch us as we perform the repair and to ask as many questions as possible while we are on site. This will ensure the best service on the market because you will be educated on all of your appliances at no extra cost.

We will repair any major appliance and any major brand for:
- Refrigerators repair
- Stove repair
- Oven repair
- Washing Machine repair
- Dryer repair
- Dishwasher repair
- Microwave repair

We repair all makes and models, we even repair Miele appliances! Other brands we service regularly: Frigidaire, Simmons, Samsung, LG, GE, Kenmore, Thermadore, Whirlpool, Kenmore, Samsung, LG, GE, Maytag, Moffat, Dacor, Fishe and Paykel, Thermador, Electrolux, Bosch, Sub Zero, Amana, Jenn-Air, Wolf, AEG, Magic chef, Viking, Blomberg, Admiral, Westing House, Ariston, MagicChef, Inglis

We service Toronto and all surrounding areas. That includes: Toronto, Whitby, Oshawa, Pickering, Scarborough, Markham, Aurora, New Market, Brampton, Bradford, Oakville, Mississauga, Etobicoke, North York, East York, GTA, Burlington, Barrie, Innisfil

WHY DO OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE US?

Man with a Wrench always provides an above and beyond service because we do not simply tackle the problem at hand. We also find its underlying cause. Most importantly, we provide our customer with education as to how to prevent such problems from occurring in the future. Our budget-friendly repairs are second to none and we will provide you with quick solutions to all of your appliance repair needs. We strive to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction from our service.

We look forward to servicing your appliance repair needs.