HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Toronto  >  Man With a Wrench
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Man With a Wrench

Chris Weisdorf
9 reviews Oshawa, ON

I've told Alex now 3 times that he's my good luck charm with respect to our appliances. One time I called him because my fridge stopped producing ice. He told me to check the water function. I did and it didn't work. Then, magically, it started working again. The next time I called, my dishwasher wouldn't work. He told me to deactivate the child lock. It was a surprisingly non-straightforward task. Problem solved. Now, the dishwasher again. The large arm sprayer was jarred loose by a tall roasting pan. I called Alex and told him I needed him to come by to fix something that would likely take him 30-60 seconds. He said he couldn't fit me in until 5 days later- and he answered his phone on Sunday, which was when I called. The next night he talked me through the arm's reattachment. It took me about 10 minutes to figure everything out. Problem solved. I offered to send him an e-mail money transfer, but he refused. Naturally, I will need him to come here for real one of these days to do a real repair. Until then, all I can do is make my highest recommendation for Man With a Wrench's services. You'll be very happy with the results.

Hello Chris,

Thank you very much for the great review! At Man With a Wrench we always attempt to diagnose the issue over the phone, so we can pre order parts for first appointment completion, or to assist you over the phone in repairing the problem. It is great to hear that Alex was able to help you over the phone, and we were able to solve your dishwasher and refrigerator issues quickly.

It is our pleasure!

Catherine Axford from Mississauga

Excellent service, at a fair price. Alex arrived on time, fixed my dishwasher quickly, tidied up, and gave me some good advice on prolonging its lifespan. And he patted the dog on his way out.

Hello Catherine,
Thank you very much for the great review! It is always within our intention to repair your appliance as quickly as possible. We are happy to hear that Alex was able to tend to the issue quickly, and was able to provide you with maintenance advise. It was our pleasure!

Oliver in Toronto

I recently had a dishwasher installed by another company. I was not satisfied with the installation (there was a small leak and the dishwasher was not flush with the counter - it looked messy).
Oleg came out same day and was excellent. He removed the dishwasher to check the connections, installed it correctly, and adjusted the tilt to resolve the leak issue. He was very knowledgeable and professional. He also offered general tips on maintenance. I will definitely use them again in the future and would recommend them

Thank you for you great review Oliver. We know the pain of a dishwasher that hasn't been properly installed. it can definitely cause some long term damage if not tended to accordingly. We are very happy to hear that Oleg was able to help you solve your issue promptly and that the service was to your satisfaction. The Man With a Wrench team strives to give the best service possible. If you ever have anymore appliance issues or even some questions, don't hesitate to call.

Have a great day!!

Heather in Toronto

Our service from "Man with a Wrench" was prompt, courteous, highly skillfull, thorough, patient and very well priced! The service attended to us almost immediately during the crisis of a leaking fridge on an expensive hardwood floor! Problem was solved quickly and effectively. They get my vote and business from now on!! Worth every dollar and more!!

Hello Heather,
Thank you very much for the great review! We are happy to hear that your refrigerator leak was tended to quickly, and the repair was headache free and straight forward. It was our great pleasure servicing your residence.

Monty001 in Toronto

I have had slow service in the past and used Man with a Wrench because of the Homestar ratings. They are everything everyone says they are: down to earth, punctual and responsible, and honest. I was told up front what the service fee would be and I was not charged as much as I thought I might be given past experience with other repairmen. Alek came, did the work and had my washer fixed in less than half an hour. I have already recommended Man with a Wrench to a work colleague. And i will use them again in the future. Thank you Alek.

Thank for your great review. We happy to see that Alex was able to provide the quality of service you were looking for and that now your unit is operating well. If you ever have any more appliance issues Man With a Wrench will be happy to assist.

Have a wonderful day!

Mike from Thornhill

The repair person I regularly call was not available and I needed a repair done quickly. I called these guys on a Sunday afternoon and they were at my house before 9 on Monday. Very impressed and they did a great job. Man with a Wrench is my new "regular person" to call if I need appliance repairs in the future.

Hello Mike,
Thank you for the great review! It is always within our best interest to have your unit working within the first visit, so you are able to proceed with regular use, without any hassles or wait for repairs. We are glad to hear your dryer was repaired quickly!

Gail Cowling in Toronto

Dishwasher stopped draining just as I was making an emergency run to the US to care for ill family. Fast forward three weeks, family fine...dishwasher not. Took on the cleaning of the machine myself...still blocked.
Oleg came, explained what was likely wrong and also the worst case scenario and the costs associated with each. He did the work....what he suspected was the culprit was indeed the case (drain blockage). It turned out that the blockage was a toothpick.

So all is well.

I really liked that at each stage of the process, the costs and options were clearly explained. Oleg was very courteous and professional. He clearly loves fixing things and making people happy.

I will definitely call, next time an appliance breaks!

Thank you for your great review Gail, we are happy to know that Oleg was able to help resolve your dishwasher issue and restore the drain. We strive on making sure our customers are always notified of all progression throughout any given job. If you ever struggle with appliance problems again feel free to give us a call. Man With a Wrench is always happy to assist.

have a wonderful day!

Christian in Toronto

My washing machine was overflowing, I called MWW and they dealt with me professionally and cordially. I booked a time and Alex came over, diagnosed the problem after I told him what was happening and did a fantastic job repairing it! He gave me a few options on how I could have it repaired and gave me a very honest rundown of it all. Great guy to deal with, 100% would deal with again if I have any problems like this in the future!

Hello Christian,

Thank you for your great review. MWW team is very happy to know that you were satisfied with both the repair and the service. Glad to know that your washer is no longer overflowing! managing leaks is difficult especially since they can cause further damage.

if you have any other appliance issues do not hesitate to give us a call. MWW is always happy to help!

have a wonderful day Christian,
Man With a Wrench team

Mirjana in Toronto

I called Alex because of the great reviews here and I wasn’t disappointed. We discussed the issue with the dishwasher and he suspected what it might be but suggested we clean the drain first. I could tell he sincerely didn’t want me to spend money on replacing parts unnecessarily. When we went to set up the appt for cleaning, we discovered I was outside of his service area. He must of sensed the desperation in my voice because he agreed to come out anyways. And voila it needed a good clean. His rates are very fair, he’s very professional, clean, efficient and great at his job!

Thank you for your great review Mirjana. We are very happy to hear that you were satisfied with the level of service that Alex provided. We always strive to set a new standard in the field and we make sure that our technicians can also be great advisors. We hope that your dishwasher runs for many more years.

best regards,
Man With a Wrench

Richard M in Markham

I dealt with Oleg, to fix my glass cooktop oven which wasn't lighting up. He was very professional, calling in advance to confirm the appointment and arrived a few minutes early.
He quickly determined the cause for the defect, and fixed it in no time. I highly recommend him and this company.

Hello Richard,
Thank you for the great review! As we understand, Oleg was able to repair the issue with no parts, by locating an issue with the power supply itself. It is always our target to save you as much money as possible on repairs, while attempting to finish the job within the first visit as well. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our service, and it was our pleasure servicing your residence.
Thank you!
Man With a Wrench

More about Man With a Wrench

WHY CHOOSE US TO REPAIR YOUR APPLIANCE?

Man with a Wrench is committed to providing excellent service across Toronto, GTA and nearby regions. Our punctual and friendly staff will provide budget-friendly repairs. In our decade of experience, we have learned that you can get your appliances repaired quickly, effectively and relatively inexpensively. Our specialty is to provide quick solutions to all your appliance repairs and to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction from our services.

WHAT APPLIANCE REPAIR SERVICES DO WE OFFER?

"Slow is smooth, smooth is fast." This is our motto because we take exceptional care in locating your appliance’s fault to have it fixed within the shortest possible period. We encourage our customers to watch us as we perform the repair and to ask as many questions as possible while we are on site. This will ensure the best service on the market because you will be educated on all of your appliances at no extra cost.

We will repair any major appliance and any major brand for:
- Refrigerators repair
- Stove repair
- Oven repair
- Washing Machine repair
- Dryer repair
- Dishwasher repair
- Microwave repair

We repair all makes and models, we even repair Miele appliances! Other brands we service regularly: Frigidaire, Simmons, Samsung, LG, GE, Kenmore, Thermadore, Whirlpool, Kenmore, Samsung, LG, GE, Maytag, Moffat, Dacor, Fishe and Paykel, Thermador, Electrolux, Bosch, Sub Zero, Amana, Jenn-Air, Wolf, AEG, Magic chef, Viking, Blomberg, Admiral, Westing House, Ariston, MagicChef, Inglis

We service Toronto and all surrounding areas. That includes: Toronto, Whitby, Oshawa, Pickering, Scarborough, Markham, Aurora, New Market, Brampton, Bradford, Oakville, Mississauga, Etobicoke, North York, East York, GTA, Burlington, Barrie, Innisfil

WHY DO OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE US?

Man with a Wrench always provides an above and beyond service because we do not simply tackle the problem at hand. We also find its underlying cause. Most importantly, we provide our customer with education as to how to prevent such problems from occurring in the future. Our budget-friendly repairs are second to none and we will provide you with quick solutions to all of your appliance repair needs. We strive to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction from our service.

We look forward to servicing your appliance repair needs.