Certified Appliance Repair In Ottawa

Certified Appliance Repair In Ottawa

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Certified Appliance Repair In Ottawa

Amana fridge repair

My refrigerator had broken down and Gary was kind enough to intervene urgently. With quick solutions and fair pricing I could not be happier. Thank you for the great professional work.

Thank you so much for sharing your positive review ! We truly appreciate you being a Certified Appliance Repair customer!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Whirlpool wall oven

Hello,

Certified Appliances Repair did a service call at my home. Great service and good advice. I would recommend them to everyone.

Dishwasher repair

My dishwasher wasn't working and I had to find somebody to fix it. Igor was very fast to respond.
Igor is very professional and knowledgeable. He took a lot of time to explain how things work in dishwasher and he also gave a few extra recommendations in regards dishaware safety.
I definitely recommend Certified Appliance Repair. Fast, reliable and trustworthy.

1 review Ottawa, ON

Kitchen. Connecting the refrigerator with an icemaker to the water supply.

I would like to recommend this company. Completed work: connecting the refrigerator with an icemaker to the water supply. The work was done quickly, qualitatively, at an agreed price. Everything is very good !!! We really enjoyed. Everything is very professional. I helped with advice. He is creative in his work. Solved all our questions. All the necessary material for work and connection was also with the master. Igor, an excellent specialist !!! Recommended.

ROGER GOWAN from METCALFE
ROGER GOWAN from METCALFE

Refrigerator repair

We called in the morning for assistance and a technician arrived at 5 PM the same day. M he diagnosed the problem immediately and said he would order the part the next morning. Received a call and he was at our home within a half an hour that day with the part and repaired the refrigerator. Nothing short of excellent service by Yuri the technician. Would definitely recommend this company in the future.
R&D Gowan

Thank you so much Roger for sharing your positive feedback! We truly appreciate you being a Certified Appliance Repair customer!

613-912-0001

Cooktop insatalletion

Wonderful experience with the company, the technician was professional, clean and pleasant to deal with.
I would recommend.

Thank you so much for sharing your positive review Blaise! We truly appreciate you being a Certified Appliance Repair customer!

Subzero fridge repair

My parents call me regarding theirSubzero fridge that suddenly stoped working. I started to make a reserch who may help to my parents in their area. Finally I found Certified appliance repair. They sent a technician that same day. Garr was the technician. We spoke on the phone. He is such a nice person. After approximately 10 min he called me to explain what exactly the problem was, what needs to be done and the total cost for the repair. He also provided great tips to make sure my parents keep their fridge in good condition. Great service and honest price I’ll definitely recommend this company and will use their services in the future.

Thank you for taking the time to review our business - it's amazing to hear such fantastic feedback!

Regards,

Certifiedappliancerepairottawa.ca

Bosch oven repair

Great service. The technician was very knowledgeable. Garik was friendly and efficient, and found the problem pretty fast. There are three broken parts that he replaced in a few days. The tech was promt, professional, and pleasant to deal with. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you so much for your great feedback.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Haier

Garik did a good job fixing haier washing/dryer combo machine flashing FC error.
Professional and nice, would recommend to anyone.

Thank you so much for your great feedback!

1 review Ottawa, ON

Replacement of washing machine rubber boot

Fast, professional service. The repair specialist Igor explained everything upfront (what part is needed, how much it would cost, how long it would take to obtain the, how long the repair would take, and, most importantly, how much the repair would cost).
The repair itself went smoothly - Igor had all the necessary equipment. He also took care to prevent water spill. The repair area was left clean and ready for use. It was a really good experience. When need arises, I will certainly use this service again.

Thank you so much for your great feedback!

More about Certified Appliance Repair In Ottawa

We offer same-day professional repairs for major household appliances in Ottawa, Nepean, Kanata, Cumberland, Stittsville, Gloucester, Rockland, Orleans, and the surrounding area

No Hidden Charges!!

Our Technicians Are Fully Certified, Licensed And Insured.

If you are looking for a reliable company with reasonable prices, call us.
It doesn't matter what kind of problem you have, if it's a dryer that takes too long to dry or not at all, Fridge that is leaking or freezing your food, dishwasher not cleaning or maybe not draining or even a washing machine that doesn't want to start. We can fix any problem on any appliance.

* We give a warranty on our labor and parts *

We offer a maintenance service for dishwashers and dryers. Call us for more info.

Our professional technicians are always on time and ready to repair any problem. We always come fully equipped with parts for your model, most of the time we are able to fix your appliance on the same service call.