Appliance Repair

Nancy in Dunnville
Nancy in Dunnville
1 review Dunnville, ON

Waher repair

Great service. I had a problem with the filter my washer was leaking from where it goes in. He tested to make sure the motor (or whatever it is that drains during rinse) was ok. It was and he charged for the work done. Reputable that he didn't replace a part that was fine! Very happy to be doing laundry again. He also took the time to show me how to put filter back properly. Thank you!

Nancy LaRose

Hi Nancy,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review for our work.
We are so pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience with us.
It was a pleasure to fix your washer, and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Money grab, do not recommend!

Called the company saying I was having issues with my washer not working and making noise. Technician came to my place, looked at it for 10 min, clipped something back and I was charged $100. Total time spent in my unit for service did not exceed 15 minutes, no parts were changed but okay, I paid and did not say anything.

The next day I tried doing laundry and the washer kept stopping mid-way through cycle (it had never done that before). I called the company and they told me this was a different issue and that I would have to pay again! I told them I had never had this issue before and that by paying the technician $100 I expected to have a functional washing machine but they told us it was not their problem and that if I wanted the technician to come fix it I would have to pay out of pocket again!!

Horrible customer service, overpaid and I am still left with a non-working washing machine! Stay away! DO NOT RECOMMEND!

Hi there. We’re sorry to hear that you’re unhappy with our services. However, our records indicate that the first call we received from you was to address a noisy washer. Our technician repaired the problem on-site and the issue was successfully resolved. The second call we received from you was not to address the noise in your washer, but to repair a problem with the cycle. The repairs we perform are covered with a warranty, but every warranty is limited to the part that was fixed by our technician. Our warranties do not cover all parts of the washer, and since you were referring to a different problem, we must treat it as a separate service call.

Sincerely,

Catherine in Ottawa
Catherine in Ottawa

Washing machine repair

I was told to expect a service rep the next day between11.am-1.pm
The next day ,Sergei arrived promptly at 11.15am almost pleasant young man went to work found the problem completed the repair in 45min every thing was left very clean and dry in the work area .
The best repair service I have experienced

Hi Catherine,
Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review!
Our team is very glad to hear that you’re satisfied with our services, and looks forward to working with you again in the future.

Great Job!

We were quoted at $411 following the first visit for the part and labour on the next visit. It turned out the machine needed repairing beyond just replacing the part and I feared we may be charged extra as he was working very hard and took him a long time. But no, they charged us exactly as promised and now the washing machine is purring like a kitten! Highly recommend!

Hello,
Thank you very much, we appreciate your feedback.
If you require anything else in the future, we're just a phone call away!

FRIDGE REPAIR in Ottawa
FRIDGE REPAIR in Ottawa

Fixed Our Fridge!

Our rather expensive Kitchen Aid refrigerator stoped working after about only 7 years. The replacement part was difficult to locate -- but the Capital Appliance Repair service was excellent -- very friendly and professional. We thank Arthur in particular.

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review!
We truly appreciate your business and support, and look forward to working with you again in the future.

Dishwasher repair

Technician was friendly, efficient and professional. We are never disappointed with this company. You can trust them. This dishwasher has needed other repairs in the past and the service technician has always been very helpful and gave good advice.

Hello,
Thank you very much, we appreciate your feedback.
It was a pleasure to assist you with your dishwasher. If you require anything else in the future, we're just a phone call away!

Denspin in Gloucester
Denspin in Gloucester

Amana Fridge

Excellent service. Knowledgeable technician who explained everything. Costly though, was not expecting cost to be so high. Parts very expensive. No complaints regarding work done, just found it expensive. Quick response.

Hello,
Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review.
We appreciate your feedback and support. In regards to the cost of the parts, our policy is to use the original factory parts for replacements, and therefore the price is dependent on the original manufacturer. It was our pleasure to fix your appliance, and we look forward to serving you again the future!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Stove repair and fridge door swing

Capital appliance repair was easy to deal with, my phone calls were answered quickly and pleasantly. The service was prompt and the repair men were pleasant and efficient. Thank you.

Iain in Ottawa
Iain in Ottawa

Service call to washer/dryer

A technician arrived within 24 hours of my initial contact with the office (though I had not flagged my call as urgent) and he spent an hour to provide a thorough diagnosis of the problem with our washer/dryer and a well-reasoned recommendation as to what we should do about it. Very impressed.

Hi Iain,
Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review!
We truly appreciate your business and your support.
If you require anything in the future, we’re just a phone call away!

Repair of Kitcheaid built-in oven

When my oven died on me, Capital Appliance arrived quickly and they knew immediately what the problem was. The service reps arrived when we were told they would be there and they provided quick and professional service.

Hello,
Thank you very much, we appreciate your feedback!
We're glad we could help you with your oven.
If you need us again in the future, we're just a quick phone call away!

More about Capital Appliance Repair

Capital Appliance Repair offers same-day appliance repairs for major household appliances in Ottawa, Nepean, Kanata. Stittsville, Gloucester and the surrounding area.
We fix all makes and models of fridges, freezers, stoves, ovens, dishwashers, dryers, and washing machines (including Condo Appliances).
Call (613) 454-1577 to speak with an expert!