HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Vaughan  >  Pro Choice Home Services Inc

Reviews for Pro Choice Home Services Inc

MFD in Brampton
MFD in Brampton

Washing machine repair

Our 15-year-old front-loading washing machine wouldn't drain, which meant it wasn't working. The young man came in took pictures with his smart phone, blew them up so the problem was visible and showed me the problem. He provided me with an estimate. When I compared that to the cost of a new machine, even given my machine's age, I decided to go with the repair. The machine is working like a dream, I have money in my pocket and know where to go if I have another appliance problem. Thank you.

Thank you for the positive review. We greatly appreciate your feedback.

Jacqueline
Jacqueline

Washer Pump Repair

Had some water draining and noise issues in my tenant's washer/dryer combo.

Reached out to Pro Choice Services on the weekend and got a reply on Monday morning to book an appointment for that evening. The service was quick and the technician Kobe Rozen called me with a quote before proceeding with the repair. He gave me detailed report of what the problem was and we discussed if this was the best option.

He was efficient and left my tenants happy. I will definitely make Pro Choice my first choice for any future repairs. Thanks!

Thank you very much for the positive feedback. We greatly appreciate it.

RBK in Bradford
RBK in Bradford
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

New air conditioner

I found the technicians professional. And we're on time and showed me everything about my new unit. Were experienced. Hardworking and cleaned up the job site .I would recommend them

Thank you for such a great review. We appreciate your comments and recommendation.

1 review Saint Catharines, ON

Refrigerator repair

Fridge was not working properly. Deep fridge was not working and ice could not b made. Other part of fridge ws working OK. Technician viwed machine and told compressor had gone. It woud be too expensive to repair nd could not be repaired.

Thank you for the review. We believe that when it comes to home appliances, it is best to discuss the cost of the repair upfront. It gives the customer a chance to assess whether it's worth it to repair the appliance. We are glad that our technician was able to diagnose the issue correctly :)

TorontoExport in Toronto
TorontoExport in Toronto

Fixed Fridge

Our fridge was not circulating cold air properly and food started to go bad. They identified the problem (our defroster was kaput) and fixed it immediately. Love the fast service! Thanks so much :)

Thank you for taking out the time to leave such a great review. We understand how important it is to keep your home appliances working and try to provide a quick and efficient service.

CCarlos in Brampton
CCarlos in Brampton

Washing Machine repair

Our front load washing machine was leaking. I had already made my own research of what was wrong and found out how much the part will cost. Our repair man called before coming and clearly explained what he will be doing, including the cost. To my surprise, the part was 1/3 of what I saw online. He was professional and cleaned up after himself. I would recommend this service.

Thank you for the lovely review. Our number one priority is providing our customers with cost-effective repairs and the quickest service we can. We look forward to servicing your repair needs again in the future.

Zain in Toronto
Zain in Toronto

Washer Repair

We had problem with the washer where it wasn't draining the water. Kobe came in and checked the washer. He recommended that the repairs were too expensive for the part and not worth it which saved us a lot of money. We ended up buying new washer thanks to the advice. They only charged us for diagnostics.

From the first phone call to the payment, everything went smoothly!

We appreciate the lovely review. Our number one priority is providing our customers with cost-effective repairs that meets their needs. We are always upfront about repair costs so that you can make an informed decision. We look forward to servicing your repair needs again in the future.

John in Whitby
John in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Excellent Service on Dryer

Our dryer stopped working. The electronics were still on but the drum would not spend. They came out and diagnose the problem. They came back the next day with the rubber belt. It now works fine.

Thank you John. We appreciate your comments. We do our best to satisfy customers.

Refrigerator Repair

Technician was very helpful and friendly, he investigated the problem and fixed it promptly. I loved that he could come in the evening as it is hard for me to take time off. Would recommend them to anyone looking for appliance repair.

Thank you for the wonderful review. Our team does it's best to arrange a time around your schedule. They strive to get the job done in a way that disrupts you the least.
We take great pride in the fact that our customer’s trust us with the work we perform for them in their homes. Thank you for the recommendation!

Dryer repaire

After returning from a vacation, my dryer stopped working. I called pro choice home and made an appointment. The service person who came was able to identify the issue as broken belt without opening the dryer even & replaced the belt & everything was ok. Thanks to Pro Choice home.

Thank you for such a nice review. We strive to do what is best for our customers. It is important to us to repair all appliances in a timely and cost effective manner.

More about Pro Choice Home Services Inc

Pro Choice Appliance Repair Services Inc. has been servicing customers in the Greater Toronto Area for years. Since establishing our business at that time, we have become the area’s preferred appliance repair service provider. As an industry leader in our field, our reputation has been based on honesty, integrity, professionalism, ...