Super Standard Heating & Air Duct Cleaning

Vancouver BC
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Vancouver  >  Super Standard Heating & Air Duct Cleaning

Reviews for Super Standard Heating & Air Duct Cleaning

Darren
Darren
4 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Great job!

Sam from Super Standard did an amazing job on cleaning our duct vents. They were very thorough and even showed me the before and after results. They were friendly and I would highly recommend then and will use them from now on. Job well done!

Hi Darren
That was my pleasure to work for you today

Ian in North Vancouver
Ian in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Furnace and duct cleaning

Showed up on schedule and explained process. Kept informed as job was being done and showed us the material that was being vacuumed up . Cleaned up nicely and very friendly and professional .

Hi Ian
That was pleasure to work for you .

Jeff W.
Jeff W.
1 review Port Moody, BC

Ducts cleaning

Sam and his partner did a very professional job, and their service quality is also excellent.

Hi Jeff
That was pleasure to work for you

bmanson
bmanson
1 review Vancouver, BC

Furnace Air Duct Cleaning

The work was done on time and explained to me thoroughly which I appreciated. I would call them again

That was pleasure to work for you

dewmicah
dewmicah
1 review Port Moody, BC

Heating and air duct cleaning

They were very professional and demonstrated experience in their service of both air ducts and furnace.

That was my pleasure to work for you

Ron
Ron
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Duct Cleaning

Arrived exactly on time, very professional. Explained everything that would be done. Showed the extensive build up of dirt and debris in the ducts, and then proceeded to clean thoroughly. Excellent price. Would definitely use Super Standard again.

Hi
That was pleasure to work for you Ron , by the way I love your dogs

greg.wines
greg.wines
1 review Bowen Island, BC

professional furnace & heating duct cleaninng

Sam and his partner would very polite, friendly, professional and completely thourough in every way. He showed me inside the ducts before and after. What a differance! Well worth the investment for having clean air circulating instead of dustmites and allergens . I highly recommend Super Standard ! Greg Pollard, Bowen Island

Hi
That was pleasure to work for you Greg

Stephanie in Coquitlam
Stephanie in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Furnace, Duct, Sanitizing and Dryer vent cleaning

Been many years since I cleaned my furnace, ducts and vents; and am really happy that I called Super Standard Heating. Sam and Nader are very professional and respectful, and I am so glad they were able to make it for Saturday afternoon. In general, I like to respect people's free time, but this time, I asked for Saturday, coz I wanted to meet them to learn about my furnace. What's so great and wonderful about them: (1) Their work is very clean and very detail. (2) Before they do something, they would explain every details to me. They helped me find all my cold air returns and sealed all the vents properly before they vaccuum . (I seriously don't remember the other guys did that before). (3) they were done, everything was put properly in place and closed up properly. They showed me the "before" and "after" of my furnace and was really impressed with the "after". My duct looks brand new. They ended up staying longer coz I also asked them to clean the dryer vent too. They are really wonderful guys to work with and I am so lucky to meet them. Will definitely schedule them back next year (not on a Saturday ;), and recommend them to all my friends.

Philip
Philip
1 review , BC

Duct cleaning

Very professional. Arrived on time, very clean and respectful of our home. Did great work and highly recommend their services.

Kevinmanfered
Kevinmanfered
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Air duct cleaning

They did very professional job and made our air ducts clean and shiny They are so polit and have very good customer service ,we highly recommend this company

More about Super Standard Heating & Air Duct Cleaning

As consumers, we’re all afraid of paying too much for a product that doesn’t deliver or using a service that isn’t done right. How do you know who to trust? Reputation. Super Standard Heating & Air Duct Cleaning was built on the foundation of getting what you pay for and ...