Super Standard Heating & Air Duct Cleaning

Reviews for Super Standard Heating & Air Duct Cleaning

Diane
Diane
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Duct and dryer vent cleaning

Super Standard is a very professional company. Staff were very thorough in duct cleaning - kept me informed throughout the process and showed me the amazing results - very clean and shining duct interiors. Dryer vent cleaning was a challenge but done well - cleaned from both ends of the duct and a blockage cleared as well. Super Standard took the time to ensure the dryer was venting properly and that I was satisfied. I would highly recommend this company for quality, efficiency and timeliness of response.

Hi
Thank you for your kind words , it was a pleasure work for you

al
al
1 review Bowen Island, BC

Forced air vent cleaning.

I had not cleaned the forced air vents in our summer cabin for over 20 years, so needless to say they were very dirty. Sam did an amazing job and spent a lot of extra time getting all of the runs perfectly clean. I have a lot of difficult places to access in the crawl space and he was able to get to all of the ducts. I would highly recommend Super Standard Heating !

Thank you for your kind words, It makes me happy to see satisfied customers like you. It was a pleasure working for you .

d.lyon
d.lyon
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Air duct cleaning

We contacted Super Standard Heating and Duct Cleaning after a lengthy renovation project. They were very professional and answered all of our questions, not to mention that they did a great job of cleaning our air ducts, as you can see from the pictures below. I would definitely recommend them to anyone needing their air ducts cleaned.

It was a pleasure to meet you and work for you

lloydinvancouver
lloydinvancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Duct Cleaning

Positives:
1. Showed me ducts after cleaning : ducts looked like brand new condition
2. Caught work missed by previous duct cleaning company

Missed:
Strong chemical smell that irritated throat followed service, should be recommending window ventilation for 24 hours to clients

Thank you Mr. Lloyd to mention that, for sure I will do that in future. Also this Sanetize product is organic and 100% Botanical and has no chemical in it. My customer's satisfactin and comfort is my number one proiority. Thank you again for bringing this matter to my attention.

Margaret Adler from Richmond
Margaret Adler from Richmond
2 reviews West Vancouver, BC

Air duct and vent cleaning.

Sam, the owner of the company, won my trust from the moment I met him. He explained exactly what was needed, showed me the condition of the ducts before and after cleaning, and did the work in a most professional manner. My home is 75 years old and the duct system has probably never been cleaned, so he had a major challenge. His truck has a suction system that is the most powerful equipment in the market and it did the job well as evidenced by the before and after photos taken. He has great people skills and interacted with my sister who has cognitive decline, with great respect and sensitivity. I highly recommend Sam for his integrity and skill!

Thank you, it was a pleasure working for you

More about Super Standard Heating & Air Duct Cleaning

As consumers, we’re all afraid of paying too much for a product that doesn’t deliver or using a service that isn’t done right. How do you know who to trust? Reputation. Super Standard Heating & Air Duct Cleaning was built on the foundation of getting what you pay for and ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Vancouver?