K&P Roofing Inc.

Markham ON L3R 3C7
K&P Roofing Inc.

Review for K&P Roofing Inc.

Thomas H in Richmond Hill
Thomas H in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Reroof

I am surprised that there is no review on this company. Well, let me get started.

There are many home owner in my neighbourhood that have used this company for their reroofing project in the last couple of years. I have spoken to almost every one of them and they all have good things to say about K&P roofing. With the recent windstorm, many roof shingles have suffered some damage, like pieces of shingles blown off. I walked by the houses that were reroofed by this company and did not see any damage which was confirmed by the home owners.

I need to reroof this year, so I thought of giving them a chance. Based on their workmanship on other houses, I am sure I wil not be disappointed.

Me and my two next door neighbors got quotes from several roofing companies. K&P quote was reasonable, compare to others which were much higher. Me and one of my neighbor have just signed the contract. The lady who prepared the contract was very honest and very pleasant to deal with. She mentioned there are 3 other houses on my street that have signed up.

I am going with this company based on word of mouth, references from home owners and with my leap of faith.

I will write another review after K&P finish the job on my roof. Unfortunately it will be after 2 months as they are very busy with many home owners who signed up before me.

Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping good workmanship and experience with this company.

Thank you for your support and valuable advice.

Looking for Roofing pros in Markham?